List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 10:10AM, Views: 11088, Replies: 109
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/16 01:26PM
    Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    Calmie

The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

#2   2013/07/16 01:28PM
    Re: Viewers are being tricked. Sharon did not. LOL.
    JUJU41

Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I'm sure you are right!

#3   2013/07/16 01:31PM
    trixie60

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Calmie: The writers will never put it out there like that. They will never be so obvious if Sharon did tamper with the paternity test. LOl, they fooled you. Someone is dreaming, overdosed with meds, or seeing things the way they want to.

I'm sure you are right!

I hope so and I hope that Sharon is dillusional and only thinks that she changed the test results, when in fact she didn't.

#4   2013/07/16 01:32PM
    jilltidwell

I've never believed she did it and still don't.

#5   2013/07/16 01:33PM
    alanadz

I wish you had told SC that. She just gave an interview and said Sharon did it.

#6   2013/07/16 01:36PM
    Ms Ayers

Quote alanadz:

I saw the interview she didn't own that. She only said in the end it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it to.

#7   2013/07/16 01:39PM
    alanadz

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote alanadz:

I saw the interview she didn't own that. She only said in the end it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it to.

I read the interview too and she did admit it. She was also nice enough to try and give her fans a little hope that maybe some day, another test will be done and Jack will be the father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 01:41PM
    #8   2013/07/16 01:41PM
    Calmie

Sharon's fans, meaning she did not do it. We'll be happy with the result.

#9   2013/07/16 01:43PM
    alanadz

What in the world does Summer's paternity have to do with Nick and Sharon getting back together? Nick doesn't seem the least bit interested in Sharon and Sharon is after Nick because she can't have Adadm.

Please connect the dots for me because I just cannot see what Summer has to do with this.

#10   2013/07/16 01:44PM
    coco28

OMG, the only ones dreaming are the fans...she did it, she admitted to doing it and then admitted that nick is the father. She is delusional because she thinks, this will get her Nick. She hurt a daughter in the process, she is such a biatch. She had no problem that Cassie wasn't Nick's daughter but he loved her like one and then she takes a daughter from him he had known and loved far longer than Cassie. That is his own flesh and blood. Not that love knows bounds of time and blood but still from a viewers point of view, it makes me hate this character even more.

Ofcourse it will turn out the way Sharon fans want it, she will get the free BP pass. I am sick of it. Patty kept getting she is sick pass from Paul, didn't make me hater her less. And yes I know its a soap before someone gets their panties in a bunch . I am just passionate about my likes and dislikes lol.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 01:45PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list