List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R how do you feel?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R how do you feel?

Started by nyer566 at 2013/07/16 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 08:40PM, Views: 3166, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/16 09:54AM
    Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R how do you feel?
    nyer566

Personally I never liked Phyllis. I am not sorry she is leaving. I am tired of all the crap she has done on the show and always got away with it. See ya Phyllis ya won't be missed by me!

#2   2013/07/16 10:06AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R how do you feel?
    alanadz

She is a great actress and losing her is a huge loss to Y&R. I think many Phyllis and Phick fans will leave Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 10:12AM
    #3   2013/07/16 10:10AM
    rainflower

She will be a huge loss to the show, she plays a complicated woman like no other!!! I will continue to follow her career wherever she goes.I don't know how they will ever fill her spot, I hope she comes back from time to time, I have really enjoyed all her time on the show! Good Luck, you will be missed!

#4   2013/07/16 11:00AM
    LLP74

If you love the Phyllis character or hate her, it is a huge lost to the show. The show needs a character like Phyllis. Michelle Stafford is a phenomenal actress. She bring a lot to the show and it is sad to see her go. Hopefully she will be back soon.

#5   2013/07/16 11:26AM
    Calypso

Quote LLP74: If you love the Phyllis character or hate her, it is a huge lost to the show. The show needs a character like Phyllis. Michelle Stafford is a phenomenal actress. She bring a lot to the show and it is sad to see her go. Hopefully she will be back soon.

I agree, some days I hate Phyllis, other days I don't.......I think Phyllis is a great character....love or hate her ...she will be missed...a big hole to fill. I wish MS the best of luck.

#6   2013/07/16 11:28AM
    Homesick Cajun

I think it's tragic!

#7   2013/07/16 11:31AM
    misterr

MS is a very talented actress and I'm sorry to see her go. I did not always like Phyllis but that was mainly because MS was so good at being bad I think MS and Phyllis will both be missed.

#8   2013/07/16 11:46AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

MS leaving Y&R is "her" business.. I wish her nothing but the best..

The Phyllis character can be recast.. MS is not the ONLY
    good actress around.

#9   2013/07/16 11:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: MS leaving Y&R is "her" business.. I wish her nothing but the best..

The Phyllis character can be recast.. MS is not the ONLY
    good actress around.

Michelle Stafford may not be in a class by herself, but it darn sure doesn't take long to call the role!!!!

#10   2013/07/16 11:53AM
    anotherfanda...

Quote nyer566: Personally I never liked Phyllis. I am not sorry she is leaving. I am tired of all the crap she has done on the show and always got away with it. See ya Phyllis ya won't be missed by me!

DITTO!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list