List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Blog Writer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blog Writer?

Started by kysweetheart17 at 2013/07/15 08:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 07:29AM, Views: 534, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 08:30PM
    Blog Writer?
    kysweetheart17

Forgive me if this has already been covered but I am curious who does every one think is writing this mysterious blog about Neil, and his family?

#2   2013/07/15 08:42PM
    Re: Blog Writer?
    Milkshake24

Quote kysweetheart17: Forgive me if this has already been covered but I am curious who does every one think is writing this mysterious blog about Neil, and his family?

I think that the blogger is targeting Jabot not the Winters but since they all part of Jabot it appears that way! It was stated that the blogger had to have a membership to the Athletic Club since the blogs were traced to their computers! So I don't think it's Hilary due to that! Mason regretted not switching Sharon's medication for Victor and confessed to Sarge that he knows now that he has to play dirty to get ahead like Victor Newman! My guess is ultimately Victor is behind it but will manage to keep his hands appear clean. It''s possible that Mason is just trying to impress Victor but more likely hired by Victor! I also suspect Carmine! Carmine is also someone Victor may have hired and definitely has a membership. Also he could of swapped Sharon's medication while at the bar as well spy on Billy for Victor! They may be making Carmine the new Adam and involve him in several story lines!

#3   2013/07/15 09:12PM
    kysweetheart17

I don't know for a while I thought that it was Tyler, but now I am not sure. I really think that the story line is dumb and pointless!

#4   2013/07/16 06:21AM
    sgtppr

who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

#5   2013/07/16 06:22AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote sgtppr: who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

AMEN!!!

#6   2013/07/16 07:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sgtppr: who cares who the blogger is? The story is only on during Winter Wednesday so it is easy to forget to care! The problem is no matter who the blogger is it means another new character. We don't need any more new people. I am having a hard time warming up to the new people they have forces down our throats as it is.

#7   2013/07/16 07:29AM
    Barbyboo

The whole story is stupid who would write blogs about a sixty year old boaring guy and better yet who would read them?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list