List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: No more triangle

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No more triangle

Started by REDMIDGET at 2013/07/15 07:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 07:28AM, Views: 343, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 07:59PM
    No more triangle
    REDMIDGET

Don't we have two many of them,Sharon and Adam should not go down that road again.All the writers do is give us triangle and I no im so done with all the triangle,If its got to be a triangle stop dragging it out.lets move on.When will the writers get it we don't want any more triangle.It is there resposibility to give us something that we what to see not all this old crap its the same thing over and over again,I say we should punished the writers for giving us the same crap over and over again,I was hoping the new writers was going to bring us something new but its the samething over and over again.This is so stupit I cant beleave Im still watching it.But I guess Im hook,But I would like to see something new for once.

#2   2013/07/16 06:29AM
    Re: No more triangle
    clc3976

I'm with you NO MORE TRIANGLE'S!!! Sick of Adam and Sharon--N E V E R wanted them together to begin with! Loved Adam and Chelsea together and we see what they have done to them. And I really hope you writer's are not on a Chloe/Billy/Victoria plan either.

#3   2013/07/16 07:20AM
    estes82

Quote clc3976: I'm with you NO MORE TRIANGLE'S!!! Sick of Adam and Sharon--N E V E R wanted them together to begin with! Loved Adam and Chelsea together and we see what they have done to them. And I really hope you writer's are not on a Chloe/Billy/Victoria plan either.

Sad to say, but, I think they already have that in motion, Chloe/Billy/Victoria. I really like Billy and Victoria together. They were always a happy little family. Now they have ruined them too as a couple. Can anyone ever be happy on this soap?

#4   2013/07/16 07:28AM
    Barbyboo

Triangles this ain't nothing my other soap after this one has been stuck in triangle mode for two years woo is me

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list