List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer/Nick/Faith/Sharon paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer/Nick/Faith/Sharon paternity

Started by Sky_t at 2013/07/15 07:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 09:40PM, Views: 1388, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 07:53PM
    Summer/Nick/Faith/Sharon paternity
    Sky_t

Okay so this is my thought. Remember Nick grabbed the brush from the table. I bet that was Faith's brush and her hair! The paternity test proved it was Nicks daughter, yeah to FAITH and Sharon changed it? I guess. I bet Summer is still Jacks daughter though. I don't know, that's my guess... I'm wondering why Phyllis never questioned what "DNA" he got from Summer. Hair from a brush any woman in that house could've used lol

#2   2013/07/15 08:03PM
    Re: Summer/Nick/Faith/Sharon paternity
    Kendrick1994

Man I'm so upset with this story they seem to worship what nick did and brush it off like its no big deal what happened with summer. If summer is his or not he still lied for 18 years without knowing the truth. Anyhoo back to what's important about this story, now when adam took faith for 6 months everyone tried to kill him or beat him utterly senseless with nick leading the charge. Now nick does the same and what:.... Nothing happens oh yeah that's right jack punched him really a punch jack and a weak one at that, I wanted to see jack mike tyson his azz or make him feel your wrath hard!! With that being said judging by the reactions people should've just thrown him a party for stealing summer instead. I mean come on where is your cojones JFP make some ishhhhh pop off and make it epic. Once again another letdown from these writers at least MAB had cojones and wasn't afraid to vilify the leads. Big fail y&r

#3   2013/07/15 08:10PM
    alanadz

Quote Sky_t: Okay so this is my thought. Remember Nick grabbed the brush from the table. I bet that was Faith's brush and her hair! The paternity test proved it was Nicks daughter, yeah to FAITH and Sharon changed it? I guess. I bet Summer is still Jacks daughter though. I don't know, that's my guess... I'm wondering why Phyllis never questioned what "DNA" he got from Summer. Hair from a brush any woman in that house could've used lol

I am pretty sure by the time this is over, we won't have any doubt about who the real father is.

#4   2013/07/15 08:23PM
    Sky_t

That's so true. But Nick is so sweet and innocent, I felt kind of bad when Jack punched him in the face. It was wrong what Nick did but he meant well as far as wanting a baby because he just lost Cassie. This story line just took a huge twist. I hope Sharon talking to ghost Cassie is all in her mind and not "real life" you never know with the story writers. Truth will indeed come out.. I can't wait til the truth about Chelsea and the baby comes out ugh lol

#5   2013/07/15 08:27PM
    LucySnowe

ugh. Nick is neither sweet nor innocent. He stole a child from her father for 18 years!! I knew Nick Newman would skate, but this is far far worse than I thought. It's become a joke. I never really minded Nick. Now I loathe him. The writers are going to far in trying not to make Nick seem so bad. IMO it's backfiring.

#6   2013/07/15 08:50PM
    alanadz

Quote Sky_t: That's so true. But Nick is so sweet and innocent, I felt kind of bad when Jack punched him in the face. It was wrong what Nick did but he meant well as far as wanting a baby because he just lost Cassie. This story line just took a huge twist. I hope Sharon talking to ghost Cassie is all in her mind and not "real life" you never know with the story writers. Truth will indeed come out.. I can't wait til the truth about Chelsea and the baby comes out ugh lol

I agree. Someone else suggested this is really more about Michelle Stafford's exist and that the writers never intended to change Summer's paternity. I was always skeptical that the writers would ever take a child from Nick Newman and give her to Jack Abbott. If it was the other way around, the writers would take a child from Jack in a heartbeat and give her to Nick.

#7   2013/07/15 08:55PM
    janetb

Quote LucySnowe: ugh. Nick is neither sweet nor innocent. He stole a child from her father for 18 years!! I knew Nick Newman would skate, but this is far far worse than I thought. It's become a joke. I never really minded Nick. Now I loathe him. The writers are going to far in trying not to make Nick seem so bad. IMO it's backfiring.

Nick gets teary and mentions Cassie's death and expects people to feel sorry for him.There won't be any real fallout, he's a Newman.I was glad Jack punched him and refused to accept his apology.It is stupid that he lied 18 years ago and everybody just accepts his word now.Nobody has asked what he used for a DNA sample, Summer or Jack were never tested because he couldn't risk it.

#8   2013/07/15 09:40PM
    Sky_t

That's true. I'm so so surprised they didn't have Phyllis or Jack do their own secret paternity long time ago... I just can't wait to see how all this plays out

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list