List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If you had to! Which would you prefer to see?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you had to! Which would you prefer to see?

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/07/15 07:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 08:00PM, Views: 286, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 07:24PM
    If you had to! Which would you prefer to see?
    Milkshake24

a) Sharon and Dylan romance
    b) Nick and Chelsea romance
    c) Adam and Avery romance
    d) All the above

Chelsea and Dylan won't last..writing is on the wall for that and Sharon is pushing Avery out of Nick's life soon enough but will a Shick reunion last? I don't see Melanie being a permanent residence in Genoa City! I'm a Chadam fan myself and a Shick fan as well however the one saint and one sinner scenario is usually the way to go! It may be a year or 2 but I guarantee that at least one if not all will eventually occur!

And when I say Saint I just mean compared to ex Niki is a Saint compared to Victor!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 07:26PM
    #2   2013/07/15 07:30PM
    Re: If you had to! Which would you prefer to see?
    Homesick Cajun

Nice multiple choice.

When Dylan first came to town, I really thought the writers were going to match him up with Sharon. I wouldn't mind seeing that at some point. You are right about Dylan and Chelsea, that was doomed from the start.

Adam and Avery have amazing chemistry! I would really like to see how that developed.

I never considered Nick and Chelsea...could have potential, I just never thought about it before. Hmmmm...

#3   2013/07/15 07:51PM
    Milkshake24

Quote Homesick Cajun: Nice multiple choice.

When Dylan first came to town, I really thought the writers were going to match him up with Sharon. I wouldn't mind seeing that at some point. You are right about Dylan and Chelsea, that was doomed from the start.

Adam and Avery have amazing chemistry! I would really like to see how that developed.

I never considered Nick and Chelsea...could have potential, I just never thought about it before. Hmmmm...

Did you catch that Dylan told Chelsea that he confided in Sharon more of his story and Avery told Chelsea he confided so little to her! One can say it is easier to talk with a stranger than a loved one. New triangles will unfold! Some ties will be cut! Will we end up with Shylan Chick or Advery will be the mystery! As long as it's a romance and not just bed hopping I could get used to any of the scenarios!

#4   2013/07/15 07:54PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Milkshake24: a) Sharon and Dylan romance
    b) Nick and Chelsea romance
    c) Adam and Avery romance
    d) All the above

Chelsea and Dylan won't last..writing is on the wall for that and Sharon is pushing Avery out of Nick's life soon enough but will a Shick reunion last? I don't see Melanie being a permanent residence in Genoa City! I'm a Chadam fan myself and a Shick fan as well however the one saint and one sinner scenario is usually the way to go! It may be a year or 2 but I
    guarantee that at least one if not all will eventually occur!

And when I say Saint I just mean compared to ex Niki is a Saint compared to Victor!

The only saint-sinner SL I want to see is Shadam. But assuming that doesn't happen, I can see all three pairings, as current couples Navery and Chylan aren't strong enough to hold viewers'interests long-term. So Sharon and Dylan may end up bonding in the psych ward, and after Dylan dumps Chels, where else can she go except the arms of Nick, the other town pariah? Plus the few scenes they've had together showed some chemistry. And their pairing would drive Adam crazy and into the arms of Avery, who will need bad boy Adam to get over Nick. I just don't know if the actress who plays Avery can handle love scenes. She always looks nervous and uncomfortable imo, which does not bode well for her future, especially now that Phyllis is leaving. I wish TP would resurrect Skye--she could easily replace Phyllis as GC's resident bad girl. And I enjoyed her bullying Adam.

#5   2013/07/15 08:00PM
    Gypsy12

Sharon shouldn't be with anyone for obvious reasons.

Adam either - he is too untrustworthy and scheming. Can't be trusted.

It would have to be Nick and Chelsea. They are the nicest out of the bunch. Both have made mistakes but underneath both good people.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list