List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon will be busted

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon will be busted

Started by JessicaD at 2013/07/15 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 07:47PM, Views: 1376, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 02:44PM
    Sharon will be busted
    JessicaD

She will be talking to ghost Cassie about how she changed the DNA test results and someone will walk in on that conversation. I believe that's the only reason for bringing back Cassie.

#2   2013/07/15 03:14PM
    Re: Sharon will be busted
    SadieLadie

Quote JessicaD: She will be talking to ghost Cassie about how she changed the DNA test results and someone will walk in on that conversation. I believe that's the only reason for bringing back Cassie.

Why is Camryn Grimes still taping then? They tape six weeks in advance. if they only needed her for that scene, she wouldn't still be there.

#3   2013/07/15 03:32PM
    jilltidwell

Ghosts don't exist. Just because you tell a ghost something doesn't make it the truth.

#4   2013/07/15 03:38PM
    janetb

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote JessicaD: She will be talking to ghost Cassie about how she changed the DNA test results and someone will walk in on that conversation. I believe that's the only reason for bringing back Cassie.

Why is Camryn Grimes still taping then? They tape six weeks in advance. if they only needed her for that scene, she wouldn't still be there.

Cassie exists only in Sharon's mind.Her plan to get Nick back because everyone turns against him will fall apart.She'll need to talk to her visions of Cassie and someone will overhear and she'll get caught. Hopefully it won't take too long.

#5   2013/07/15 06:51PM
    Gypsy12

Sharon, in her sick state of mind, is only hearing what she wants to hear from Cassie the Ghost. In reality, if Cassie were alive, she would never be the kind of person that would condone what her mother is doing right now. Hopefully, someone will walk in on her and hear her talking - to herself - and that is how she will get busted.

#6   2013/07/15 06:54PM
    Homesick Cajun

You know it will happen. These people can't close a door to save their lives!

#7   2013/07/15 07:01PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Homesick Cajun: You know it will happen. These people can't close a door to save their lives!

I could of said it better,that is the way its going to happen,For the life of me I don't no why everyone leave the door open,I was hoping the Chelsea was going to leave the door open and Adam heard her tell someone that the baby was Adam and that she told Dylan that lie that the baby was his,If I had a secrey I would never turn away from the door when I was telling someone about it,LOL

#8   2013/07/15 07:03PM
    Gypsy12

Quote Homesick Cajun: You know it will happen. These people can't close a door to save their lives!

Too funny! Or God forbid they ever lock it.

#9   2013/07/15 07:03PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote REDMIDGET:

I could of said it better,that is the way its going to happen,For the life of me I don't no why everyone leave the door open,I was hoping the Chelsea was going to leave the door open and Adam heard her tell someone that the baby was Adam and that she told Dylan that lie that the baby was his,If I had a secrey I would never turn away from the door when I was telling someone about it,LOL

Not only the doors, they have EXTREMELY PRIVATE conversations in PUBLIC !! Middle of the coffee shop there's Chelsea and Chloe with "Baby Daddy" talk. It never ends! LOL LOL

#10   2013/07/15 07:47PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote REDMIDGET:

Not only the doors, they have EXTREMELY PRIVATE conversations in PUBLIC !! Middle of the coffee shop there's Chelsea and Chloe with "Baby Daddy" talk. It never ends! LOL LOL

Now you tell me how stupid are they.anyone can here them LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list