List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did Jack ever do to Sharon? Spoiler talk

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did Jack ever do to Sharon? Spoiler talk

Started by Squish at 2013/07/15 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 10:46AM, Views: 1683, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/15 05:41PM
    Re: What did Jack ever do to Sharon? Spoiler talk
    Squish

Quote janetb:
    Quote Squish: What did Jack ever do to Sharon to deserve such cruel and heartless treatment? This is twice now that Sharon has told lies that gave Jack a daughter that will eventually be ripped away. This has hurt so many people all in the name of what? Sharon having Nick Newman? That she is willing to go to such lengths for a man truly speaks to her desperate and selfish core. She's the most selfish person on this soap the only one who comes close is Victor.

Jack has done nothing to deserve this if it finally turns out that he's not Summer's father.Sharon is destroying lives just because she needs a man and Nick is her current target.She's living in fantasyland with her photo album and visions of her dead daughter.

I realize that Sharon has bipolar disorder but that excuse has to end at some point.Somebody has to insist that she get real help because this stupidity keeps going on and on.

She really does need help!

#12   2013/07/15 05:45PM
    Barbyboo

There's no miracle cure for Sharon bring on straight jacket. Lock her up ..throw away key and get one for fen too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 05:45PM
    #13   2013/07/15 05:46PM
    Squish

Quote bukopandan: There's got to be more to this. The photo albums were just mentioned. Jack saw them out. No way would a true Sharon have looked at those with Jack the other day and seemed fine with her lie. Just would not have happened! There's a twist in here somewhere, and if it has to do with Sharon being off her meds, then I have the feeling someone made sure that happened. Simply stopping taking her meds would be too easy of an answer.

She seemed fine with all her lies while letting everyone (including Nick) think Victor was dead, ripping their family company from them and quite honestly she seems fine with having burned the Newman ranch to the ground. There's been very little remorse and a whole lot of expecting everyone to just act like what she did was no big deal. Sharon is very, very capable of looking people in the eyes and lying to their face while smiling sweetly driving a dagger into their heart or back.

#14   2013/07/15 05:47PM
    Squish

Quote Lanie1959: I am really tiring of Sharon's eternal free pass, either fix or put her in an institution cause now she is delusional and dangerous, what's it gonna take anther fire? maybe this time one of the kids gets hurt? She is already hurting Summer and Jack and her own kids too

The citizens of GC should be in fear for their safety.

#15   2013/07/15 05:48PM
    Squish

Quote SadieLadie: I guess they need a new town piranha now that Phyllis is gone!

Gee, I thought she'd been turned into that a few years ago...

#16   2013/07/15 05:54PM
    Squish

Quote hollyhoks: Are you worried about how Sharon keeping this secret will destroy Jack again down the line? Does Sharon even care about Jack in all this deceit?

Sharon Case:

"I think that Sharon sees the bright side of that. Jack wanted a child. Once upon a time he and Phyllis wanted a child, and they were not able to have one. Wouldn’t this be a blessing for that couple? And, wouldn’t this put solidarity and family in their lives?

Maybe there is a happy ending in this, and also it’s not going to change Nick and Summer’s relationship. That is already established. It’s not like anyone is being ripped apart from anyone, in reality. Instead, if Jack and Phyllis are going to get together, which it seems like they are, this would be a really good catalyst to fall in love and solidify a family."

You're welcome, Jack!

Oh gee, well with that logic, why didn't Ashley get to keep Faith, she and Victor once wanted a child and lost it they wanted to solidify their family along with Abby but didn't happen because Sharon decided that her Newman ticket needed cashing and tried her hardest to use Faith to get Nick.

I'm not swallowing this line of garbage anymore than I am giving Nick a pass because he "wanted" a Cassie replacement.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 05:56PM
    #17   2013/07/15 06:34PM
    troycody

at some point her meds had to be refilled, how in the world can someone switch her meds at this point in time, since the time she had started to take them. ok so Victor hired Mason to do that but that was months ago. I might be one of the very few posters that believes that Bi-Polar is the incorrect diagnosis, for instance when the Newman Ranch was burned down, Sharon was falling down drunk, which could to lead to irrational thinking also.

#18   2013/07/16 10:46AM
    hotspice58

We don't know that Sharon actually did it; let's see how this plays out. She could be hallucinating.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list