List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick not being summer dad, then being summers dad?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick not being summer dad, then being summers dad?

Started by JaDip at 2013/07/15 11:51AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:09PM, Views: 308, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 11:51AM
    Nick not being summer dad, then being summers dad?
    JaDip

>( This makes me oh so mad. I waited for weeks on the news to come clean then being all happy that phylis and jack can live their own lives like they did in the past and raise summer. Now Sharron messing with the perturnity makes me so mad. Its such a stupid story line. I want nick to move on with Avery to have thier own children, Phylis and Jack with summer and sharron on her insane cassy thoughts. I dont have a problem with Sharron trying to make moves on Nick but to mess with phylis and jacks new story line. Makes me wonder why i watched this soap for two weeks on this topic on summer to end up being disapointed. Not happy.

#2   2013/07/15 12:09PM
    Re: Nick not being summer dad, then being summers dad?
    REDMIDGET

Quote JaDip: This makes me oh so mad. I waited for weeks on the news to come clean then being all happy that phylis and jack can live their own lives like they did in the past and raise summer. Now Sharron messing with the perturnity makes me so mad. Its such a stupid story line. I want nick to move on with Avery to have thier own children, Phylis and Jack with summer and sharron on her insane cassy thoughts. I dont have a problem with Sharron trying to make moves on Nick but to mess with phylis and jacks new story line. Makes me wonder why i watched this soap for two weeks on this topic on summer to end up being disapointed. Not happy.

I for one was hoping that Jack will be Summer father.For two lesson and that Jack should have allways been Summer father,Him and Phyllis was allways a better match,Phyllis and Jack should have stay together and no affair should have never happen,And Sharon and Nick could of bond together and deal with the lose of there Child,The other lesson is that Nick kept the truth to hiself for years what kind of person does this,This is why I say he needs to lose everything,Ans I would like to see Phyllis and her bond before Phyllis and be there for her nicec,Jack and Avery should help her deal with lossing Phyllis as a family.No I dont want Jack and Avery as a couple,Just a family deal with lossing Phyllis,

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list