List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10544, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/16 09:19PM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    Jayceca

How many times do we have to sit through another DNA switch? How come everyone seems to know just how to get the information and change it? We saw Sharon walk into the lab that seemed to be right there next to the rooms. No hospital that I have ever been in has the lab right where the public can walk right in. Nor would a Dr be on the phone with a patient and talking in the hallway where anyone could overhear him. PLEASE, at least TRY to be real. Stop with the DNA stuff.

#72   2013/07/17 12:13AM
    Isthatcatdead

Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

How about the doctor left the letter on the computer screen and she changed it....thank you doctor

#73   2013/07/17 05:03AM
    maid of honor

Who ever wrote this scene should keep it at least a little close to reality, this is just to way out there, no one can just walk into a lab and take anything or change the paper work, that's crazy! Its like this story now needs to be called something that was created by Alfred Hitchcock. I have been watching Y&R since 1965 and this is the most ridicules role ever,mabey I will quit watching for a while until things get back to this age and time. I am very disappointed.

#74   2013/07/17 05:08AM
    MiddleAmerica

I agree with all that say this is ridiculous!A person can not just walk into a DNA lab and start messing with files,letters,etc.So I guess there is only one person working in that lab and he stepped out so Sharon could sneak in?Preposterous!

#75   2013/07/17 11:12AM
    Ooph

The writers SO need to be replaced at this point. The crazy Sharon storyline jumped the shark. It's painful and not even remotely entertaining. There is nothing worse than the evil witch being pathetic and weak and that is what they have created Sharon's character into. What a waste. We all loved it when Phyllis was the biatch you couldn't hate. Bring back the days when these characters were AWESOME. Please. Because it's getting tired fast.

#76   2013/07/18 08:57AM
    SOAPY DUCK

Quote cornfedgirl: Seriously people? It's a soap opera. I can't believe everyone is bashing the writers, story line, and Sharon Case.

First off, it's an awesome story line. If you know anything about soaps there are always villians, and twists and plots that get your blood boiling ... that's what makes them great soap operas. I hope it does turn out that Sharon changed the tests and it's not a hallucination. It's a great plot.
    As far as everyone saying it's making Sharon Case look bad or you can't believe that writers have done this to her ... give me a break. If Sharon Case didn't want to continue playing this part she would have left a long time ago. I can't stand the character Sharon, but I think Sharon Case is doing a fantastic job of playing her as a nut case. Writers have chose a great story line for her, better than the old boring, boring plain Jane Sharon. It's about time she became an exciting character on the show, it's long overdue.

Take it for what it is ... A SOAP OPERA and stop taking everything so serious.

-> I thought this was what THIS PLACE was for, venting, rambling, asking questions, making declarations of what we like vs what we don't like. So ..... for you to say that we should stop taking this so seriously, seems odd to me. If we didn't take this SOAP seriously, they wouldn't have many viewers.

#77   2013/07/18 09:27AM
    alanadz

Quote Vandy: WHY RUIN A GREAT STORYLINE> Very interesting storyline so what do the writers do..screw it up. Writers sure made a huge mistake in having Sharon change DNA results. Heh writers why not correct this horrible mistake with Sharon supposedly altering DNA results..have it be a dream or something... As a long time fan of Y&R, quit throwing out nonsense like this. Great acting...great storyline..writers messed up bigtime.

What great story line? I love how the writers have butchered this whole lame Summer is Jack's garbage.

No one, no doctor, no scientist, No one can alter DNA.

#78   2013/07/18 09:45AM
    chancegirl

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Vandy: WHY RUIN A GREAT STORYLINE> Very interesting storyline so what do the writers do..screw it up. Writers sure made a huge mistake in having Sharon change DNA results. Heh writers why not correct this horrible mistake with Sharon supposedly altering DNA results..have it be a dream or something... As a long time fan of Y&R, quit throwing out nonsense like this. Great acting...great storyline..writers messed up bigtime.

What great story line? I love how the writers have butchered this whole lame Summer is Jack's garbage.

No one, no doctor, no scientist, No one can alter DNA.

No one implied that DNA was altered. But tests can be corrupted and inconclusive and need to be re ran. And Sharon apparently never touched the test, just the letter. But seriously, this is a soap. Nothing is suppose to be realistic about them.

#79   2013/07/18 10:03AM
    Yia Yia

So, here is a thought. What if, Sharon had switched the hair and put Faith hair in for DNA testing? Not thinking of the outcome because she is not in her right mind. The test was done just comparing Nick’s DNA to be the father….. Phyllis only slept with Jack and Nick, so if Nick is not the father Jack is.. HUM? So now instead of Summer, Faith is not Nick’s….. oh yeah!

#80   2013/07/18 10:32AM
    Jainay

This story line stinks.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list