List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10662, Replies: 81
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/16 10:58AM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    2B_restless_...

I certainly agree with the posts on this topic. I set my DVR to record this and deleted it immediately after hearing Sharon say she changed the DNA test. How? The document containing the results is NOT that Simple to change. I love the character of Sharon but this storyline is not working for me. She has suffered enough. The fall out from this will ruin her. Bring back the confident Sharon.

#62   2013/07/16 11:39AM
    anotherfanda...

Quote Vandy: your post said it all..writers really messed up a great story..how can anyone walk in change a report..no one in the office??? plus that was already sent out to Nick.. Writers make it a dream for sharon...get out of this nonsense.

That possibility of her going into and changing the results is about the same possibility as dr. TAYLOR on B&B going into Dr Casbury's office and looking up BROOKE LOGAN'S medical file and getting away with it!! BALONEY!

#63   2013/07/16 11:43AM
    anotherfanda...

Quote reng: If she did it, all she had to do was change the letter that stated the results. She could have done that fairly easily.

oh YEAH, that sounds so simple. In a Hospital? In a Doctors' office? In a real LAB? come on. what's fairly easy about that. Could you get away with it? I know I couldn't.

#64   2013/07/16 01:26PM
    SilverQueen

I used to like Sharon but how whiney she's become and psycho over the past year. She's just not right anymore. I feel nothing but pity for her wanting or needing a man in her life, just any man. She's desperate and as beautiful as she is that's real sad. Come on, Sharon. Don't you have any pride left? She's also not smart enough to change DNA results either. This insults our intelligence BIG time. I'm hating Sharon instead of Nick right about now. Guess this the only way to get Shick back and Phack back again.

#65   2013/07/16 01:38PM
    trixie60

Quote soaprevelations: First of all this storyline with Sharon changing the DNA is ridiculous and after making Sharon look like a loser for the last year now the writers of the Y&R want to make her look like a monster. What have they got against Sharon and her character

I agree. I is ridiculous. The writers are changing Sharon for the worse and not happy about that since she has been one of my favorites on the show. If it wasn't a delusion and she really did change the test, the writers must think we are stupid cause there's no way she could have done that and gotten away with it.

#66   2013/07/16 01:47PM
    mswadel

Quote NONATIVE: Yes how did Sharon change the results? Also why was the letter not sent registered, nor stamped confidental. Due to
    HIPPA laws in the U.S. medical results should have been sent in the form of a registered letter where the recipient had to sign for it and no one else. Wasn't the letter on the doormat? Dumb s/l to have Sharon change the results.

I receive the results of my blood tests and x rays through the mail at least every other month and never worry about who sees them etc. The HIPPA law does not cover that practice. It is most expedient and inexpensive to send them that way.

#67   2013/07/16 06:10PM
    cornfedgirl

Seriously people? It's a soap opera. I can't believe everyone is bashing the writers, story line, and Sharon Case.

First off, it's an awesome story line. If you know anything about soaps there are always villians, and twists and plots that get your blood boiling ... that's what makes them great soap operas. I hope it does turn out that Sharon changed the tests and it's not a hallucination. It's a great plot.

As far as everyone saying it's making Sharon Case look bad or you can't believe that writers have done this to her ... give me a break. If Sharon Case didn't want to continue playing this part she would have left a long time ago. I can't stand the character Sharon, but I think Sharon Case is doing a fantastic job of playing her as a nut case. Writers have chose a great story line for her, better than the old boring, boring plain Jane Sharon. It's about time she became an exciting character on the show, it's long overdue.

Take it for what it is ... A SOAP OPERA and stop taking everything so serious.

#68   2013/07/16 07:45PM
    TheYnRRanger

First off, I always find it hilarious about how easy it is to supposedly change DNA tests on a soap opera - maybe it reall is that easy, I don't know.

This is a great storyline - yeah, I am a little irritated the way the writers took it with Sharon "changing the test" - but we have multiple angles affecting the same group of people. How is this ultimately going to affect Sharon? You know she isn't in her right mind at the moment - she is talking to her dead daughter afterall - strange! So you know her sense of reality is a little out of kilter. She has no life at this moment, so she is creating her own - using that little tidbit she overheard Nick telling Cassie at her gravesite to manipulate in her mind that alter-verse where she is creating her own turn of events to fashion her reality and not the reality of Genoa City. Sharon has a long history of being mentally unstable and this storyline for her will lead to another visit at the psych ward.

But lets enjoy the ride we are gonna go on til that end and see how everyone's lives are going to be turned upside down.

#69   2013/07/16 07:52PM
    TaySteffy

This is such crap. There is no way Sharon would do such a thing. Obviously the writers have some ax to grind with the character because she would NOT do this. Never.

#70   2013/07/16 08:59PM
    spiritual7djs

Not only is the premise that Sharon,with no science backgroud, could find a way to change a strickly guarded test such as this ridiculous but that we the audience should accept this s/l. I am so tired of the most illogical s/l being dumped on Sharon that I'm going crazy. Let's just look at the last year: Married Victor, her children's grandfather. Didn't let the family know Vic was alive, again her children's grandfather. Burned down the ranch, lost the company and got remarried right after the furneral (well she tried). Now she's bipolar but has the ability to be a business woman, again, and switch samples. This makes no sense. Please leave Sharon alone! Let her get herself together. Let somebody else be the crazy B*tch for a while.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list