List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10416, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/16 06:37AM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    daleccc

Unless she had access to the testing center computer, passwords, which would be impossible.

The writers went out on a limb on this one and its an insult to the audinece at large.

Perhaps it will come out that Sharon is dreaming this in a delusional state, the character is a bit of a wacko.

#52   2013/07/16 06:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote Brooksie82: OMG please say it aint so but I could deal with her daydreaming this up rather than it have been an actual thing that she done. But if they have Phyllis or someone hear her telling her dream as reality and someone acts on it then does that mean that Summer will be told she really is Nicks and then only to find out that she is actually Jacks and start messing around with her brother again because the switch was only in Sharons dreams. Why don't Jack request a Paternity test and stick around for the results so nobody can tamper and take Summer with him when he goes?????

*According To Spoilers And My Speculation*
    On Friday, Nosey Phyllis is supposed to overhear the reveal of a shocking secret. My speculation is that she overhears Sharon talking to her bestie ghost gal pal about what she supposedly has done. Next week's spoiler says that Sharon and Phyllis face off. I'm speculating that Phyllis confronts Sharon about what she heard. There are spoilers that Phyllis is supposed to land up in a coma. My speculation is that there is a struggle between the two women and Phyllis falls or something and lands up in a coma. That way, only Phyllis kows what Sharon has supposedly done, which leaves room to revisit this stupid paternity storyline...

#53   2013/07/16 09:23AM
    daisy1984

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: This storyline is a waste of all our time.

Making Jack the father of Summer would have made this much more interesting.

The writers would have had alot more to work with.

I really don't care either way any more. Just hoping this storyline doesn't take most of the summer to end!

With MS leaving, having Jack be the father would mean that Summer loses both of the people she has known as parents all her life in a month. Sharon had been acting so weird and so obsessed with being a family with Faith and Nick again. I can believe she did something like this. I just don't understand how she would have pulled it off.

#54   2013/07/16 09:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: This storyline is a waste of all our time.

Making Jack the father of Summer would have made this much more interesting.

The writers would have had alot more to work with.

I really don't care either way any more. Just hoping this storyline doesn't take most of the summer to end!

With MS leaving, having Jack be the father would mean that Summer loses both of the people she has known as parents all her life in a month. Sharon had been acting so weird and so obsessed with being a family with Faith and Nick again. I can believe she did something like this. I just don't understand how she would have pulled it off.

There is more to this storyline than we know.

#55   2013/07/16 09:39AM
    Lizzytish

I just feel very strongly that this is not the SL TIIC intended from the beginning. I think much of it was geared around the departure of Michelle Stafford, and whether or not she would want to return down the road.

No offense to Michelle who is a fabulous actress, but I'm sick of the writers acting like the world is going to end if one of their main characters leaves. IMHO, I was so tired of Phyllis I was ready for a break from her.

Jeanne Cooper was a major part of this show -- she's been gone for at least two months and the show hasn't skipped a beat -- so let Michelle go in peace, and if she decides to return, figure it out then.

#56   2013/07/16 09:41AM
    SOAPY DUCK

I agree with you,*Ms Ayers* that she is dreaming/fabricating/going nuts something.

The reason I think this is because, Am I crazy or didn't I see her look surprised when she heard Nick at the grave talking to Cassie about this. Not sure what the writers are thinking .... but I am confused.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 09:42AM
    #57   2013/07/16 09:53AM
    Vandy

This crap about Sharon changing the DNA results has to be a dream or the writers are out of their minds/not Sharon!!! still mad that the writers have trashed one of the best story lines on Y and R.

#58   2013/07/16 09:57AM
    milmill4

You must have read my mind. Since Sharon was confiding in Cassie when she admitted this outrageous stunt, surely she too was dreaming. Otherwise this is the dumbest s/l Y&R has ever come up with. We, the viewers, are being treated like morons. Most of the s/lines over the last several months have been amazing, kept me on the edge of my seat. But Sharon changing DNA was a slap in the face of any person with a brain. Please correct it...I don't care how you do it.

#59   2013/07/16 10:22AM
    CdnMama

This can't be real!! What a great storyline this was...up until Sharon's confession to Cassie's ghost that is! Come on, how would she even do that switch? This storyline has shown great acting, writing, torturous scenes with Nick Summer even Kyle, this was quite the storyline until this switcheroo with Sharon.
    I was so hoping that Shick would even get back together because of all this!!
    The only thing I can think of, what the writers are thinking, is the whole Summer and Kyle thing, their relationship went a bit too far for them to now to go to being siblings. Ewwww! So to correct any grossness now the writers had to come up with a fix and make Summer Nick's after all. When it was entirely plausible since her conception that she would have been Jacks. That has got to be the only reason for this horrible storyline.

#60   2013/07/16 10:42AM
    bettysdaughter

Stop the madness anyone knows that you just can't just walk into the lab and change the results of a test. This is a stupid story line and will take months to fix it the way how dumb and dumber write. By then they will loose a lot of viewers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list