List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10848, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/15 07:48PM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    doodlekay

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote distant drifter: I totally agree. Like I said in another post....I am done! It is appalling how they have treated Sharon Case. I will never understand it. I said the same thing. They have messed up an opportunity to get an emmy nod for Y&R. The possibilities were endless. It was written all wrong. Summer did not react normal. She should have been devastated! It was like walking through a nightmare. It is as though they have Stafford on the brain so bad they have made poor Sharon out to be sadist or just plain nuts. I am furious! and I am done! I am fed up. A 3-yr-old could have done better with the writing. They blew a perfectly good opportunity to rock the ratings with this storyline but yet they went and blew it all sky high. I hate the way they allow Phyllis to think she is so superior she can talk to Sharon as though she was far out of her league. She talks down to Sharon as though the shoe were on the other foot. All this coming from a murderer, a liar, a homewrecker and a maneater. Let's not forget how Phyllis was willing to kill Cricket over Danny but yet she claims Sharon cannot live without a man. Let's not forget how Phyllis changed the dna on her son Danny to make it look as though Danny R was her son's father. But yet the writers let her talk to Sharon in a superior manner. I am done! I can't take it anymore. I was already just ff most of the show. Stop this sadistic torture of Sharon's character because it makes no sense at all. It stinks! If you can't write without assassinating this actress' character as a means to everything going on in GC, then find someone who can bring it. Sharon Case is a dynamite actress and you keep snatching her opportunity away by disregarding the viewers. Let her shine as we all know she can. She, in my opinion, is one of the best actresses on the show. Who else could rock the garbage she has to work with? It is not looking too good right about now. Heather Tom is rocking the house over at B&B and that is where I will be from now on. I am willing to come back but I don't see it. It will take a village of writers to bring me back to where I used to be. I was faithful and true like a wife to a husband and you caused me to divorce you. Bye and good riddance! I hope someone out there sees the amazing talent that Sharon Case possess and snatches her up and mold her into an academy-award winning actress. You dump on her like no tomorrow. Now I'm done............

ITA with you in this post. I'm tired of seeing how Sharon(both of them)are treated. It seems like to me that if Sharon fans defend her some don't like that. But, yet Phyllis can be defended and that is ok. Sharon may not be perfect, but I honestly believe that she does not have the knowledge to change results like that. You have to have a password and we expected to believe that she was able to get her hands on it?

#42   2013/07/15 08:56PM
    Brooksie82

This is what makes me mad about these writers is that we are suppose to take leave of all our intelligence and common sense and just go with whatever fantasy they come up with. Some of the fantasy is tolerable because it is a soap opera but do they really have to make EVERYTHING totally ficticional?

#43   2013/07/15 08:59PM
    Brooksie82

OMG please say it aint so but I could deal with her daydreaming this up rather than it have been an actual thing that she done. But if they have Phyllis or someone hear her telling her dream as reality and someone acts on it then does that mean that Summer will be told she really is Nicks and then only to find out that she is actually Jacks and start messing around with her brother again because the switch was only in Sharons dreams. Why don't Jack request a Paternity test and stick around for the results so nobody can tamper and take Summer with him when he goes?????

#44   2013/07/15 09:17PM
    havetocamp

I am sorry if someone mentioned this already but I was concerned when Sharon (I think)asked for Summer's hairbrush and brushed Faith's hair with it. That may have meant that Nick was not faith's dad. Or Sharon brushed her own hair..either way even if Phylis insisted that Jack could only have been the father, he should have taken a test. Look how many times it took before Tucker belonged to Katherine.

#45   2013/07/15 09:23PM
    janetb

Quote havetocamp: I am sorry if someone mentioned this already but I was concerned when Sharon (I think)asked for Summer's hairbrush and brushed Faith's hair with it. That may have meant that Nick was not faith's dad. Or Sharon brushed her own hair..either way even if Phylis insisted that Jack could only have been the father, he should have taken a test. Look how many times it took before Tucker belonged to Katherine.

The sensible thing would have been for all involved to have a blood test done which would give the final answer on who Summer's father really is.Nick lied about the first test but no one has questioned him this time, or asked how the test was done.The hair could have been Faith's and Nick is her father, but may not be Summer's.Things always drag on in soapland so unless another test is done or Sharon gets caught this could go on for a long time.

#46   2013/07/15 09:47PM
    vyvan

I agree with you...the storylines are nonsensical...!!! Sharon who gave up nick and literally pushed nick to go back to Phyllis and summer after patty poisoning due to the kindness of their heart so that nick will not repeat the same mistake he did to Sharon !!! And we are supposed to believe this crap!!!! Nonsensical out of character writing for Sharon...writers are really partial to phick/ nick/ Phyllis and must really hate SC to write improbalabe storylines...SHE IS evrybody's punching bag!!! I am so fed up of these unrealistic crap!!! I am done!

#47   2013/07/15 10:54PM
    shakarum

Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

Yeah I don't get how Sharon, or anyone who walks in off the street, can just enter a hospital lab and change test results so easily. How did Sharon get into the computer system? My Mom is a nurse and she has to log on with a security key to access any records.

This whole story is stupid and makes no sense.

#48   2013/07/16 06:04AM
    sam1201

Quote shakarum:
    Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

Yeah I don't get how Sharon, or anyone who walks in off the street, can just enter a hospital lab and change test results so easily. How did Sharon get into the computer system? My Mom is a nurse and she has to log on with a security key to access any records.

This whole story is stupid and makes no sense.

I agree. How stupid do the writers think we are? Sharon walks right into the lab, no locked door, nobody else is in the lab, goes on a computer, no passwords needed & she knows exactly where to go to change the results. Insane idea.

#49   2013/07/16 06:12AM
    trinilisa

As much as I hate Sharon, I've got to say, this is a pretty stupid storyline, especially since they've in the past written her as not being the brightest bulb on the tree. And recently, the elevator doesn't seem to be reaching the penthouse (no pun intended as Adam lives in a penthouse), since she's been acting so eratically. Now, she's got the intelligence to change a DNA test? Is it really easy to change one of those?

#50   2013/07/16 06:17AM
    trinilisa

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote janetb:

This is just another example of the writers not even attempting reality.Sharon was able to just walk into the lab, and change the results on the report .She didn't change the sample.The report was just dropped at Nick's door where anyone could have seen it.

I think another spoiler thread said she hullucinated the whole darn thing. It's still stupid tho.

I think that was just speculation...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list