List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10299, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/15 03:16PM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    jilltidwell

Quote distant drifter: I totally agree. Like I said in another post....I am done! It is appalling how they have treated Sharon Case. I will never understand it. I said the same thing. They have messed up an opportunity to get an emmy nod for Y&R. The possibilities were endless. It was written all wrong. Summer did not react normal. She should have been devastated! It was like walking through a nightmare. It is as though they have Stafford on the brain so bad they have made poor Sharon out to be sadist or just plain nuts. I am furious! and I am done! I am fed up. A 3-yr-old could have done better with the writing. They blew a perfectly good opportunity to rock the ratings with this storyline but yet they went and blew it all sky high. I hate the way they allow Phyllis to think she is so superior she can talk to Sharon as though she was far out of her league. She talks down to Sharon as though the shoe were on the other foot. All this coming from a murderer, a liar, a homewrecker and a maneater. Let's not forget how Phyllis was willing to kill Cricket over Danny but yet she claims Sharon cannot live without a man. Let's not forget how Phyllis changed the dna on her son Danny to make it look as though Danny R was her son's father. But yet the writers let her talk to Sharon in a superior manner. I am done! I can't take it anymore. I was already just ff most of the show. Stop this sadistic torture of Sharon's character because it makes no sense at all. It stinks! If you can't write without assassinating this actress' character as a means to everything going on in GC, then find someone who can bring it. Sharon Case is a dynamite actress and you keep snatching her opportunity away by disregarding the viewers. Let her shine as we all know she can. She, in my opinion, is one of the best actresses on the show. Who else could rock the garbage she has to work with? It is not looking too good right about now. Heather Tom is rocking the house over at B&B and that is where I will be from now on. I am willing to come back but I don't see it. It will take a village of writers to bring me back to where I used to be. I was faithful and true like a wife to a husband and you caused me to divorce you. Bye and good riddance! I hope someone out there sees the amazing talent that Sharon Case possess and snatches her up and mold her into an academy-award winning actress. You dump on her like no tomorrow. Now I'm done............

ITA with you in this post. I'm tired of seeing how Sharon(both of them)are treated. It seems like to me that if Sharon fans defend her some don't like that. But, yet Phyllis can be defended and that is ok. Sharon may not be perfect, but I honestly believe that she does not have the knowledge to change results like that. You have to have a password and we expected to believe that she was able to get her hands on it?

#32   2013/07/15 03:28PM
    alanadz

I think all Sharon had to do was add the word NOT to the letter.

#33   2013/07/15 03:39PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

This is just another example of the writers not even attempting reality.Sharon was able to just walk into the lab, and change the results on the report .She didn't change the sample.The report was just dropped at Nick's door where anyone could have seen it.

I think another spoiler thread said she hullucinated the whole darn thing. It's still stupid tho.

I thought I read that too,

#34   2013/07/15 03:39PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

This is just another example of the writers not even attempting reality.Sharon was able to just walk into the lab, and change the results on the report .She didn't change the sample.The report was just dropped at Nick's door where anyone could have seen it.

I think another spoiler thread said she hullucinated the whole darn thing. It's still stupid tho.

I thought I read that too,

#35   2013/07/15 03:51PM
    bionic woman

If they don't fix this fast, it's the last straw, I won't watch anymore. You are the worst writers possible.

#36   2013/07/15 03:53PM
    FL senior fan

------------
    absured! In the day of computers, that lab result was on a computer system...unless we are to believe Sharon stupidly removed or marked thru Nick's and put Jack's name...pleeze! Medical places use passwords on their systems; and Sharon is no Kevin. I HATE they pulled an "undo" and now it will be years before another "undo" comes about. Heck, maybe not until Sharon is on her death-bed and makes a confession.

#37   2013/07/15 07:19PM
    flyvicki

The ironic part is that if Sharon changed the results and is trying to get Nick back by showing him that she loves him the most, it's not working. She was hoping Avery would ditch him but so far she's not. And hopefully Avery will make sure the dna test is definitive and accurate.

#38   2013/07/15 07:31PM
    sarahp

Not to mention, is there no one in this office guarding things. How can she in so little time get in, locate the papers, make the change (which would most likely be done on a computer) all without being detected by staff. Sorry, but unless she is dreaming this whole thing, I am done with this show. I have given it far too many chances already, but spoilers years ago said Summer would be Jacks and this back and forth stuff is just crap for the birds and if they seriously make this story-line a reality, Then they have lost a loyal fan.

#39   2013/07/15 07:33PM
    sarahp

Quote janetb:

This is just another example of the writers not even
    attempting reality.Sharon was able to just walk into the lab, and change the results on the report .She didn't change the sample.The report was just dropped at Nick's door where anyone could have seen it.

Exactly, a severe HIPPA violation, you don't leave something that sensitive on someone's door step!

#40   2013/07/15 07:38PM
    doodlekay

writer STOP trying to make Sharon bad , this latest dna crap is so stupid , make it a dream or something , let her be happy and with Nick they belong together ALWAYS.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list