List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:

Started by blessedandprosperous at 2013/07/15 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/18 01:51PM, Views: 10616, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/15 12:03PM
    Re: Weird StoryLine :Sharon Changes DNA results:
    reng

If she did it, all she had to do was change the letter that stated the results. She could have done that fairly easily.

#12   2013/07/15 12:11PM
    Kimmd

Quote NONATIVE: Yes how did Sharon change the results? Also why was the letter not sent registered, nor stamped confidental. Due to
    HIPPA laws in the U.S. medical results should have been sent in the form of a registered letter where the recipient had to sign for it and no one else. Wasn't the letter on the doormat? Dumb s/l to have Sharon change the results.

Sharon changed a few words on the letter. The lab tech was working on the letter. So the letter was already pulled up on his computer. I expect Avery to put all this together.

#13   2013/07/15 12:13PM
    Kimmd

I hated the way Sharon stood there callously looking at Summer with Faith. She saw hurt and upset Summer was but she just stood there looking so smug!

#14   2013/07/15 12:13PM
    Kimmd

I hated the way Sharon stood there callously looking at Summer with Faith. She saw hurt and upset Summer was but she just stood there looking so smug!

#15   2013/07/15 12:14PM
    Kimmd

Quote soaprevelations: This goes down as one of the worst idea by the writers of all time like how they killed of Cassie for no apparent reason. Just when I thought that the writers finally had a good plot they this stupid plot of having Sharon change the DNA which makes no sense. What will be next maybe stupid move will have Sharon and Carmine are working together so she can get Michael while Carmine gets Lauren

Well hey, some folks would not leave the Summer is Jack'd BS alone, so this is what happened.

#16   2013/07/15 12:17PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

Yes this is a weird story, This is the stupid,But that what the writers give us all the time, The lab is off limit to each one,This makes no sense,My sister used to work in a lab and no one results are left out for anyone to get to them.this is fooltshness,and the writers need to rethink this,And as far as a DNA test you have to come in and see the Dr. who did them,Because its allways questions.My sister did DNA testing and she said this is not how it goes,

#17   2013/07/15 12:32PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Vandy: your post said it all..writers really messed up a great story..how can anyone walk in change a report..no one in the office??? plus that was already sent out to Nick.. Writers make it a dream for sharon...get out of this nonsense.

I think it should be a dream too. That is not Sharon. It doesn't make sense for her to have done that. She has never lied about who her children's father's are. I know she didn't tell Nick right away about Frank, but she has never lied about the DNA. That is more Chelsea's style.

#18   2013/07/15 12:54PM
    tishy

Quote blessedandprosperous: How did Sharon change the DNA results right after the doctor was calling Nick to tell him the results of the DNA test and where did she get a DNA sample and how did she know where the DNA results were in the lab and how to use the proper technique. As a doctor this does not make any sense. The writers took a very good story line and turn into foolishness

#19   2013/07/15 01:01PM
    youareloved

This is a stupid storyline to say the least. I just don't see Sharon doing something like that.

#20   2013/07/15 01:04PM
    janetb

Quote Kimmd: I hated the way Sharon stood there callously looking at Summer with Faith. She saw hurt and upset Summer was but she just stood there looking so smug!

Sharon doesn't care that she's ripped Summer and Jack and Nick's lives apart.This is just part of her plan to get Nick back.She didn't look happy to see Summer still calling Faith her sister.I think she wants Summer erased from all their lives.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list