List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael looked like Frankenstein today!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael looked like Frankenstein today!

Started by Epiphany at 2013/07/15 10:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:31PM, Views: 312, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 10:14AM
    Michael looked like Frankenstein today!
    Epiphany

When Michael knocked all that stuff in Paul's office off the desk, the look in his eyes and the grunt he made reminded me of when Frankenstein went crazy after seeing fire. That poor man is going to have a heart attack, a stroke or both! Someone give that man a tranquilizer.

#2   2013/07/15 11:01AM
    Re: Michael looked like Frankenstein today!
    AdrianeG

He wanted to put Carmine in jail SO BAD. Unfortunately he has to go to the hospital and face Fen, after realizing the kid probably lied. He must be thinking, Will Fen ever forgive him if he accuses him of lying?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 11:02AM
    #3   2013/07/15 11:22AM
    jacksmyguy

It's JMO but I thought that one scene regarding the desk clearing and the scream/grunt (whatever you want to call it that came out of his mouth) from Michael was a bit over the top. I've seen him do much better acting than that. If that was rage he was trying to portray I think he forgot how. Maybe he should go back and watch some of his old work from his stalker days. I think he's been the mellow married man with Lauren a bit too long and forgot how to do rage, but I still like Mikey. LOL!

#4   2013/07/15 11:25AM
    Calmie

I am tired of all of them. The three of them should run away together and have a threesome because the all need some.

#5   2013/07/15 11:36AM
    Ms Ayers

Quote Epiphany: When Michael knocked all that stuff in Paul's office off the desk, the look in his eyes and the grunt he made reminded me of when Frankenstein went crazy after seeing fire. That poor man is going to have a heart attack, a stroke or both! Someone give that man a tranquilizer.

ROTFLMAO!!!

#6   2013/07/15 11:56AM
    janetb

Quote AdrianeG: He wanted to put Carmine in jail SO BAD. Unfortunately he has to go to the hospital and face Fen, after realizing the kid probably lied. He must be thinking, Will Fen ever forgive him if he accuses him of lying?

The way Fen is acting , his forgiveness is the least of Michael's worries.He and Lauren better wise up and get their kid some help.Michael was ranting about killing Carmine while at the police station which will probably come back to haunt him.

#7   2013/07/15 12:31PM
    Barbyboo

Wait til he sees the video. Hoot

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list