List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Rumor/Speculation: Exits

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor/Speculation: Exits

Started by justjess at 2013/07/15 10:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:08PM, Views: 4452, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/15 12:17PM
    Re: Are SC & MTS Leaving? TWO More Exits coming...
    valleycliffe

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: why can't people use WHOLE names, even just a first name rather than just their initials ??? It's not that much harder to type out a lil more ughhhh lol

THANK YOU!! I know who MS and JM are, but WHO is DM, and NB are, PLEASE use WHOLE names!!
    Thank you!!

DM = direct message supposedly from NB = nelson branco.

#12   2013/07/15 12:20PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote BiancaReeseRules:
    Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: why can't people use WHOLE names, even just a first name rather than just their initials ??? It's not that much harder to type out a lil more ughhhh lol

Yeah I don,t think Meldoy Thomas Scott or Sharon case is going any were any time soon untell I here form them or this site or soapcental

it's really not that difficult even to write their show name...that way there's no mistaking who their talking about. Doesn't mean much to me if I don't know who their talking about

#13   2013/07/15 12:21PM
    vikis3

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote CGabriel510:

THANK YOU!! I know who MS and JM are, but WHO is DM, and NB are, PLEASE use WHOLE names!!
    Thank you!!

DM = direct message supposedly from NB = nelson branco.

Thanks for clarifying , valleycliffe

#14   2013/07/15 12:24PM
    Kimmd

I just checked all of NB's tweets for today and I don't see anything like this. Maybe it's in the next issue of Smash Mouth.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 12:25PM
    #15   2013/07/16 04:11AM
    hopey pix

Well,I for one don't want to see MTS or SC leave!!I wouldn't blame them,but the show needs them so much!!

#16   2013/07/16 04:58AM
    darny

In my opinion, if Sharon Case leaves the show would be better off, especially after yesterday's show.

#17   2013/07/16 05:10AM
    Re: Rumor/Speculation: Exits
    sgtppr

I so agree with Sharon leaving. I am soooooo sick of this show thinking we are idiots. First of all you can't just walk into a lab and change results. Where was the staff? Are we to believe that doctor was all there is? I can't even walk into school in the morning without using my pass badge to open the doors but Sharon just walked in the found the results and changed them...NO WAY. Note to the PTB...we are NOT idiots!!!

#18   2013/07/16 05:24AM
    Blue 501

MS leaving is a big loss. If they were to "lose" Sharon Case as well, I think they will lose another big chunk of viewers. I know they will lose me! A few of the newbies may have a following, probably from other soaps they have been on, but for the most part, I don't think they have built up that many fans yet. I know I am not interested enough to watch just for them. It's a big investment of time: an hour to watch the show, several hours to discuss it on boards. I could be doing something more productive & I am sure we all could.

#19   2013/07/16 05:25AM
    Blue 501

Quote darny: In my opinion, if Sharon Case leaves the show would be better off, especially after yesterday's show.

She can't be someone they "love to hate"? Why ever not? I will probably always be a Sharon fan no matter which direction they take her but someone has to fill the soon to be vacated role of "bad girl".

#20   2013/07/16 05:32AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Blue 501: MS leaving is a big loss. If they were to "lose" Sharon Case as well, I think they will lose another big chunk of viewers. I know they will lose me! A few of the newbies may have a following, probably from other soaps they have been on, but for the most part, I don't think they have built up that many fans yet. I know I am not interested enough to watch just for them. It's a big investment of time: an hour to watch the show, several hours to discuss it on boards. I could be doing something more productive & I am sure we all could.

Time is the most precious thing that can be taken and right now I'm feeling robbed!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list