List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is the reason for making Sharon...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is the reason for making Sharon...

Started by anly at 2013/07/15 09:44AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:32AM, Views: 513, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/15 09:44AM
    What is the reason for making Sharon...
    anly

I know that Sharon Case said that we the viewers will be happy where this story is heading, but I still do not get the reason of making Sharon do all this? Yes she is bipolar and has many issues but is not understandable! I thought the new writers promised that we would see a stronger and improved Sharon and hopefully the Sharon we her fans fell in love with... I was hoping that Sharon and Nick could continue the friendship they have developed and be there for each other and not against each other cause as soon as Nick finds out Sharon changes the results and pushed Phylis do you think he will hate her or be there for her? I hope that Nick will support her and be there for Sharon now especially since he abandoned her when she needed him the most when they lost Cassie and he can realize that Sharon is this way or did all that because she hasn't been the same since the death of her daughter and her husband's abandonment and affair...I hope that this is where this story will lead to and not make her into another Patty or Sheila cause this is not Sharon...some are saying she will stalk Nick and Avery; really? This is ridiculous! I think it is high time that Nick be a man and stand up for her and be there for her and slowly bring them back to one another and Nick realize this is his true love and that he will not abandon her again... what do you Sharon fans think? What is the whole point of this storyline?

#2   2013/07/15 10:17AM
    Re: What is the reason for making Sharon...
    hotspice58

I hate what's become of Sharon.

#3   2013/07/15 10:20AM
    justjess

JFP wants SC out. She's probably one of the 2 that is leaving next. Writers usually trash a character beyond repair before they're booted off the show.

#4   2013/07/15 10:32AM
    Junelovessoa...

I'm watching today's episode and is so... angry after all this time the viewers were assuming that Jack was summer's father now that I thought the truth came out turns out to be all Sharon's doing, why are the writers doing this I HATE... THIS SHOW NOW I'M SO PISSED

#5   2013/07/15 10:51AM
    anly

No the writers dont want Sharon out at all! She is one of many that agrees to go along with their storylines and it was never even speculated anywhere that she would leave or want to leave....I remember Josh saying that they hads a good storyline for Sharon and that she would come out stronger... I still believe it...

#6   2013/07/15 11:32AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote anly: No the writers dont want Sharon out at all! She is one of many that agrees to go along with their storylines and it was never even speculated anywhere that she would leave or want to leave....I remember Josh saying that they hads a good storyline for Sharon and that she would come out stronger... I still believe it...

What are the writers doing,This is crazy to have her do any of this,If this happen in the began I could see that.But to do this now is crazy,Sharon never hated Summer so for the writers to go with this crazy crap is the way out there,This is why some people thing that a person that is bipolar are crazy,I was hoping this should be a dream and realize this is a dream.We cant sy she is crazy because she is talking to a ghost,Because everyone on this show have talk to a ghost or two Look at Jack he is always talking to his father and no one thinks he is crazy,Like I said this should of happen in the began and maybe then I could of went along with because of the affair,Nick abandonment Sharon yeas ago because of the death of there child,And she wanted to get back at Phyllis and Nick and that should of happen then not now,Cassie told them that the two of them would have a lil-girl and thats true,But to do this to Jack and Summer is crazy,What are the writers thinking.I forgot the writers arent thinking,Jack should have always been her father,Jack is there for Summer when no one else is there and to make him her father now and take that away from her is crazy,Jack would be a great father to her thats how it should of been.Nick abandoment his family because he could deal with the death of his child.Ok thats why he should of been there not run after Phyllis,And then he wants to play god with everyone life,He needs to loss everything,He could have taking a DNA test years ago but Nick didnt,So I say this is all on Nick and he needs to pay for all of this,And For Avery to stand by Nick is crazy as hell this is her sister and nicec and she should be there for them not Nick,If he can hold the truth from everyone all of these years what does that say about him,Avery should be running away from a guy like this nd should be there for her sister and nicec but she stay with Nick is crazy,Avery just don't want Phyllis to say I told you Nick not the one for you,I for one is hoping this is a dream and Sharon realize it,And That Jack is really Summer father,This is how this storyline should have play out for Jack to be her father,Summer and Jack will be a great Daughter and Father team and Im hoping the writers will leave this alone.Jack and Phyllis has always be a great team and I for one wish the writers could let Jack and Phyllis have there time together before she leave the show,I have to say the writers are alway trying to make Sharon look bad and doing a good job at it,It time to bring her back,Jack should be Summer father the two of them would be great together,Nick has a daugther so lets move on.Jack did a great job today and when he hit Nick everyone here when crazy,Thats what he gets for lying all these years,I hope the DNA is right that Jack is her father,Nick gets another free pass,Avery is crazy as hell to stay with a guy that could do this to her sister and nicec.Family come first and Avery needs to be with her family,We all no that she hate Phyllis but this is her nicec that she should be thinking about not Nick,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 11:39AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list