List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4829, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/08/12 07:53AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    alanadz

I really like his character, Jake, on Dexter. It's pretty obvious that he and Deb are headed for a romance. Maybe he is THE ONE for Deb.

#82   2013/08/13 04:05AM
    hopey pix

I sure feel he could tame Deb from all the updates you all have written here!And I hope Sean gets this spin-off of Dexter,with Deb,and that definately would make a great show!!Sean just needs to be back on TV,FAST!!!

#83   2013/08/13 10:22AM
    habbyfan

Deb has problems, not the least of which are her brother and her mother and Hannah has her spooked for sure

Deb is a project.

This week he gave her a lecture on gratitude and he made her think about how not to treat people who help you.

#84   2013/08/13 12:25PM
    alanadz

Quote habbyfan: Deb has problems, not the least of which are her brother and her mother and Hannah has her spooked for sure

Deb is a project.

This week he gave her a lecture on gratitude and he made her think about how not to treat people who help you.

Deb has a truckload of problems. But Jake has a way with her. He old her off when acted like a B, but he can be very kind and caring to her when she needs it.

#85   2013/08/13 03:45PM
    hopey pix

It sort of seems like the way he was with Sharon,doesn't it!!He does the understanding man so well!!That's how he is with fans too!!Just one understanding,lovely,handsome man!!I love you SPF!!So glad you are doing well on Dexter!!Hope you get a spin-off too!!

#86   2013/08/14 03:36AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: It sort of seems like the way he was with Sharon,doesn't it!!He does the understanding man so well!!That's how he is with fans too!!Just one understanding,lovely,handsome man!!I love you SPF!!So glad you are doing well on Dexter!!Hope you get a spin-off too!!

I am enjoying him so much on Dexter. The role of Jake Elway really fits him to a "T"! He is kind, sweet, intelligent, funny but is also his own man and has swagger and is sexy as hell! Sean with any role that he plays in any movie or prime time show. He is the best!

#87   2013/08/14 04:07AM
    hopey pix

He definately is kind,sweet,and very funny Pretty Emerald!!Let's hope he'll get the spin-off of Dexter I hear that is talked about!I would love it for Sean!!

#88   2013/08/14 05:03PM
    alanadz

I would not be surprised to see Jake and Deb hit the sheets in the next episode.

#89   2013/08/16 04:28AM
    hopey pix

Boy,did you see how they are babing up Lesley,with boobs up to here?!!WOW!!Sean,just is like the male version at least!!He's so thin and handsome,from clips I have seen of Dexter lately!!Y&R sorely needs him back!!Who's going to watch Sean on Sunday's Dexter?I need details!!

#90   2013/08/16 05:57PM
    alanadz

Has Jake met Dexter yet?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list