List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4973, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/08/10 08:54PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    Pretty Emerald

I'll be watching for sure! I love Dexter and Sean has made it that much better for me this season!

#72   2013/08/11 09:26AM
    hopey pix

Thanks,Pretty Emerald for the good words on Sean!!Love it!!Report on today's show as soon as you can,HEAR?Love you for it!!Is this your photo?Very pretty too!!I have only been able to get two Dexter clips with Sean yesterday!!But,they are great!!I sure will be watching for the DVD of Season 8 in December for sure!!I hope Sean is in this talked about Spin-Off!I hope it happens for our man!!Remember Sammers,Dexter news with Sean from tonight's show,fast as you can,PLEASE!!

#73   2013/08/11 11:59AM
    hopey pix

Sammers,I just found another movie on You Tube,The Grass Harp with Sean,about 1999!It's in 10 parts on You Tube now!Sean's character's name is Riley,and stars with Edward Furlong,Piper Laurie,Sissy Spacek,and Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon!!I saw 3 scenes,and he's very tall and lean and handsome in it!Try it out,it's on You Tube now!!

#74   2013/08/11 12:06PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: Thanks,Pretty Emerald for the good words on Sean!!Love it!!Report on today's show as soon as you can,HEAR?Love you for it!!Is this your photo?Very pretty too!!I have only been able to get two Dexter clips with Sean yesterday!!But,they are great!!I sure will be watching for the DVD of Season 8 in December for sure!!I hope Sean is in this talked about Spin-Off!I hope it happens for our man!!Remember Sammers,Dexter news with Sean from tonight's show,fast as you can,PLEASE!!

Hi Hopey. Yes the pic is of me at a Rhianna Concert in Las Vegas. I will report all that I can on Sean after I watch Dexter tonight! I can't wait to see it!

#75   2013/08/11 12:10PM
    hopey pix

Your photo is lovely Pretty Emerald!Rhianna must have been great too!Thanks for posting that you'll report on Sean's Dexter happenings tonight!Love ya!!On You Tube,I saw some scenes of The Grass Harp this afternoon,and some of Sean in Dead Zone!All were so good so far also!!Check them out when you have a chance!!

#76   2013/08/11 05:40PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: Your photo is lovely Pretty Emerald!Rhianna must have been great too!Thanks for posting that you'll report on Sean's Dexter happenings tonight!Love ya!!On You Tube,I saw some scenes of The Grass Harp this afternoon,and some of Sean in Dead Zone!All were so good so far also!!Check them out when you have a chance!!

Thank you Hopey! Rhianna was amazing! Almost time for Dexter! I'll check back in and let you know all about it!

#77   2013/08/11 06:19PM
    alanadz

He just ripped Deb a new one! He really laid into her. wow!

#78   2013/08/11 11:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

The first scene with Sean was GREAT! He was in his office and walked into Deb's office and was asked what she was doing, then he took a look at who she was researching. He asked her if she wanted something for lunch and Debra was her normal nasty, bitchy self! She told him that he invades her personal space, etc. He started to walk out, then turned back around and told her that "she came to him an emotional wreck and in need of a job, he gave her a job with good pay and benefits and didn't ask a lot of questions". He went on to say that... "he puts up with a lot of weird shi+ from her because she is good at her job and because he is a nice guy. So he is sorry if it cramps her style, but next time she might want to try a little gratitude instead of always being such a fuckking b!tch"! I was really glad that he finally told her to stop being so nasty!

#79   2013/08/12 12:12AM
    Pretty Emerald

The second scene is short. Deb walks into his office and nicely asks to borrow a tracking device. He gives it to her. The third scene, Jake (Sean) walks into Deb's office and asks if she needs anything. She admits that she can be a "dick". He says that it is okay, and that some people think that he is a "dick" too. Gosh he looked GREAT!!!!

#80   2013/08/12 03:56AM
    hopey pix

Thank You so very much pretty Emerald for the scene info on last night's Dexter show with Sean!!As usual it sounds just great and I have to miss it still!I can't wait till I can get the DVD of this season later in the year!!(No chance of us getting the channel it's on yet where I live)!!We don't have ShoTime in Canada yet either,it's on The Movie Channel here,and it's more expensive now than last year was!!Anyhow,I sure appreciate the great up-dates you are giving!!If there's any more to add,please do!!And I know how handsome Sean looks,and thin!!WOW!!He's one handsome man!!(Sharon,why didn't you just fall for him on Y&R already)?!!!Thanks,Pretty Emerald,I love your up-dates so much!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list