List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4750, Replies: 128
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/08/07 07:30PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

I know what you guys mean!!Darn,Sean's humor is infectious!One clip on You Tube just had audio of an interview Sean did when he called in while Norman Reedus had a radio call-in interview!It was hilarious!!He tried to talk with a Russian accent,and Norman just laughed,and Said,"Sean,I know it's you!" Then he just said OH,(Really cute and disappointed to be found out sounding and hung up fast)!!It was soo priceless to hear!!I love this man's humor!!And his bod is so great!When I saw Cold Spring on the weekend on You Tube,all I could do is gawk at his tight bod!!Oh,he looks so good now!!He needs a series after Dexter FAST!!Y&R is so darn DUMB for letting our Sean go!!

#62   2013/08/07 07:37PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: I know what you guys mean!!Darn,Sean's humor is infectious!One clip on You Tube just had audio of an interview Sean did when he called in while Norman Reedus had a radio call-in interview!It was hilarious!!He tried to talk with a Russian accent,and Norman just laughed,and Said,"Sean,I know it's you!" Then he just said OH,(Really cute and disappointed to be found out sounding and hung up fast)!!It was soo priceless to hear!!I love this man's humor!!And his bod is so great!When I saw Cold Spring on the weekend on You Tube,all I could do is gawk at his tight bod!!Oh,he looks so good now!!He needs a series after Dexter FAST!!Y&R is so darn DUMB for letting our Sean go!!

I agree Sean is AWESOME! I don't think that Y&R "let him go". He was there to get dumb Sharon/Sherry through her time on the lamb. He fulfilled his contract and moved on. He has a very successful career in movies. He is constantly acting in movies on "the big screen" and playing guest parts in primetime shows. I don't think that he was going to do soap operas for a long time. It was probably just something to do between films for him! He is great and I love him!

#63   2013/08/08 04:04AM
    hopey pix

You and me both Pretty Emerald!I just love him!He has the greatest sense of humor ever!He should be in a comedy show!I was thinking last night,the PERFECT series would be a family show,with him,Sharon case as his wife,and Piper as their daughter!Like a family at last!I loved them all together!And a show like this would just be heaven to me!!

#64   2013/08/08 01:05PM
    alanadz

His role on the show seems to be getting bigger and bigger. We can see a romance coming with Deb.

#65   2013/08/09 04:09AM
    hopey pix

I just saw a clip someone put on You Tube this morning!It was Elway and Dexter's first meeting!What a great office he has!!So bright and big!!Miles away from the dark Club in Y&R where he plated on on Adam's face!!I love this office!I sure hope he gets a Dexter spin-off like I heard some talk about!!He's so young-looking and thin!Just like photos I saw last year of his Young Indy days over 20 years ago!!Sean is sooo HOT!!!

#66   2013/08/09 08:27AM
    spffan1

Quote hopey pix: I just saw a clip someone put on You Tube this morning!It was Elway and Dexter's first meeting!What a great office he has!!So bright and big!!Miles away from the dark Club in Y&R where he plated on on Adam's face!!I love this office!I sure hope he gets a Dexter spin-off like I heard some talk about!!He's so young-looking and thin!Just like photos I saw last year of his Young Indy days over 20 years ago!!Sean is sooo HOT!!!

Hopey,

All the scenes with Sean in "Dexter" are on YouTube. Here are the links:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRlPksBcKLA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtMMm7q7Ag

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf7TVdiIbFA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7vGX_8mJu4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckWrCCXfjWk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGBz7noUAck

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtjJdsCMP6s

Enjoy!!!

#67   2013/08/09 09:52AM
    alanadz

I love him!

#68   2013/08/09 02:50PM
    alanadz

I have heard about a Dexter spin off. I wonder if he will be in it?

#69   2013/08/09 05:07PM
    hopey pix

When I wrote this morning,I meant he planted one on Adam!!Oh,I just love his office!So far I can get one clip on YT with Sean!!Loved it!!

#70   2013/08/10 08:26PM
    hopey pix

I saw another just Saturday night with Sean on Dexter!!He's so thin now!!Good to see you are eating something,Sean!!It was in his office,telling Deb he was starving,then they had something ordered in!And discussing a case also!It looks great!I could only get that clip,and his original meeting with Dexter,so far!!I am so glad to have You Tube at least!!Which Sammer will report on Dexter,and Sean sightings on Sunday Night?I hope someone will!!Love our man Sean,ALWAYS!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list