List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4580, Replies: 128
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/05 12:09PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    habbyfan

I loved his conversation with Deb ... I think it was the 2nd eppy he asked her so you were getting it on with that guy ... she says, who says that ... he points his thumb at his chest ...

#52   2013/08/05 01:42PM
    alanadz

I like Deb. But she is too much of a basket case. I don't want him with Debra!

#53   2013/08/05 05:10PM
    hopey pix

I soo love you guys for posting about this episode with Sean on Dexter!!It's just killing me that I can't see it yet!!With your words,I can sort of imagine what it was like!!Many Thanks,Sammers!!I also love SPFFAN1 for alerting us to Cold Spring on You Tube!!I doubt our Canadian Lifetime will show it any time soon!!They forget about Sean's movies on it totally!And it was made in Toronto last August!!GO FIGURE!!WHAT A BOD YOU HAVE SEAN!!I STILL AM THINKING OF HIM,AND I SAW IT A DAY AGO NOW!!!WOW,WHAT A MAN!!I also love the movie Cold Spring very much!His acting is super!He's the best one in the film too!!Way to go Sean!!

#54   2013/08/06 04:12AM
    hopey pix

Any other thoughts about Sean on Dexter Sunday!!Sounds like our man is getting more to do now!!GREAT!!I still have to miss it!!He needs to get back on Y&R,Devon and Kyle are getting all pumped up,and that's our SEAN'S territory,isn't it?What a fine shape he has!!WOW!!

#55   2013/08/06 07:44AM
    alanadz

Quote hopey pix: Any other thoughts about Sean on Dexter Sunday!!Sounds like our man is getting more to do now!!GREAT!!I still have to miss it!!He needs to get back on Y&R,Devon and Kyle are getting all pumped up,and that's our SEAN'S territory,isn't it?What a fine shape he has!!WOW!!

It was great. Sean and Deb worked together spying on his sister's cheating boyfriend. We find out he has feelings for Deb. I totally saw that coming.

#56   2013/08/07 04:09AM
    hopey pix

Thanks for the Dexter up-date!!I am soo jealous!I still can't get it!Thanks goodness cold Spring was on You Tube,and I could finally see the movie.I just loved Sean it it too!!

#57   2013/08/07 04:37AM
    Axl Rose

See, Y & R made a huge mistake letting this man go and now he is on Dexter shining in the role he is playing over there

#58   2013/08/07 05:35PM
    alanadz

He is everywhere. I see him in so many movies.

#59   2013/08/07 05:41PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Axl Rose: See, Y & R made a huge mistake letting this man go and now he is on Dexter shining in the role he is playing over there

True. Honestly, SPF is much too good for Y&R! A soap is beneath this man. He is so talented and has a great sense of humor. He looks so hot now! He is back to looking slim and hot like back in the Boondock Saints days!!!!! I am enjoying every minute of him on Dexter!

#60   2013/08/07 06:40PM
    alanadz

Quote hopey pix: I sure appreciate the info on the scenes of Sean's with Deb on Sunday's Dexter!Still don't have the channel!!So I appreciate EVERY morsel of what's happening on it now,and with Sean's character!!He just sounds SUPER!!I just hate missing this show now with our SPF!!!

I knew he was going to fall for Deb! He is her boss so I don't know how this will play out yet.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list