List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4811, Replies: 128
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/02 10:21AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    Pretty Emerald

SPF is AWESOME! I loved him on Y&R, and I LOVE him on Dexter! He is soooooo HOT. I love his interaction with that nut Deb and I can't wit to see him this Sunday!

#42   2013/08/02 05:04PM
    alanadz

He will be on Dexter all season. Looking forward to seeing lots of him.

#43   2013/08/03 07:52AM
    hopey pix

Just trying to quench the negative,but really don't go on an SPF thread if you hate him!!I learned from when I was banned before for being nasty to another Y&R star!!It's so humiliating and not fun for days to be banned!!Take heed of that!!SPF was on for 7 months on Y&R,and for awhile was way better than any of the newbies I've seen so far on now!!That's all!Not mentioning names or slamming anyone!!Just really miss Sean on as Sam!!And sure wish he was there to help out Sharon!All she did was push him away when he was so good to her in jail,visiting and all!!Then he tried to help Victoria!!I saw a GOOD friend there!!I just wish he was there now for Sharon!She's going through one of the worse times of her life being sick and all,and NO friends around at all in GC for her!That's why I want to see SPF back as Sam!!

#44   2013/08/04 07:50AM
    hopey pix

Who's going to report on Sean on Dexter today?PLEASE GIVE ME THE SEAN BUZZ!!

#45   2013/08/04 10:21AM
    alanadz

Bump!

#46   2013/08/04 12:31PM
    hopey pix

I just finished seeing the full Cold Spring movie on You Tube!!Oh,it was great and Sean has the best bod in Hollywood!!He is so lean and handsome!!How does his wife let him go to work all day with all the women he's around in his jobs?He's sooo handsome!!CHECK IT OUT!!Keep me apprised about Dexter later,anyone who sees it,OKAY?!!

#47   2013/08/04 12:44PM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I just finished seeing the full Cold Spring movie on You Tube!!Oh,it was great and Sean has the best bod in Hollywood!!He is so lean and handsome!!How does his wife let him go to work all day with all the women he's around in his jobs?He's sooo handsome!!CHECK IT OUT!!Keep me apprised about Dexter later,anyone who sees it,OKAY?!!

So full of suspense hopey, I loved it,

All thanks go to our friend SPFFAN 1,for bringing it to our attention.

#48   2013/08/04 03:43PM
    hopey pix

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT,Habby!!It was so full of suspense,I never knew what was going to happen at all!!Sean acted great in it!!I wish there would be a Cold Spring 2 so we'd see how this couple,Him and Natasha,in the film are faring 1 year later after all this trouble!!I loved it,and hope it got high ratings when aired!!Sean has such a great bod!!Nobody looks as lean as he does!!Please tell us how he is in Dexter tonight,as I still can't see the show!!Thanks GOD for You Tube!!

#49   2013/08/05 11:02AM
    hopey pix

Did any of the Sammers out there who saw Sean on Dexter Sunday want to write about what happened?I sure want to know,because i can't get it still!!I want to know how he's doing on here!!I saw the Cold Spring film over the weekend and just loved it!Thanks to whoever downloaded it last week!!It never was on our Canadian Lifetime channel ever yet!So,I appreciated seeing it so much!Again,the full Cold Spring movie is now on You Tube!Just type in Col Spring/the full movie even,it should come up.That's how I did it!And I loved it all!So many twists,and Sean is all thin,toned and handsome in it!!God,I love his bod!!See it for sure!!

#50   2013/08/05 11:53AM
    Pretty Emerald

I watched Cold Springs yesterday. It was nail biting good! Sean looks great in it and his acting is top notch! Dexter was EXCELLENT last night. We got a lot of Sean thank goodness! The short version is that Deb and Elway(Sean) are in his office talking, he tells her that he believes that his sister's husband is cheating on her and has decided to investigate him. He tells Deb that he needs her to help him with the investigation because it will be easier to do it as a couple. She has some reservations about it but goes along with it. They spy on him at a hotel. Then trashy Deb volunteers to be "bait" for the cheating loser. Elway is listening to everything on a hidden mic, while Deb flirts with him and he then asks her to come up to his room. Deb excepts his invitation and is waiting by the elevator with him to go to his room. He starts touching Deb and Elwaay comes over and punches him! He tells him to tell his sister that it is over OR he will send her an email with footage of his "dirt" attached! The next day he is talking to Deb in his office and he tells her that the jerk did break up with his sister and that she couldn't stop crying. He feels badly that it's because of him that it happened. He is a good guy. He looks AMAZING! He is very funny and a pure joy to watch!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 11:54AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list