List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4812, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:
    #121   2013/09/04 04:37AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

Great to see you back Habby!!Pretty Emerald thanks for the scenes!Love all you great Sammers!!And Sean of course!!

#122   2013/09/05 11:49AM
    alanadz

I saw him in yet another movie last night. It was on FX and it was made back in 2000.

#123   2013/09/05 07:24PM
    hopey pix

I wonder,was the movie on FX,Run The Wild Fields w/Sean?I checked IDBM,and it only has this film of Sean's for 2000,plus a TV show The Strip,and Twilight Zone.I saw Run The Wild Fields on You Tube.It really was a great film!!I loved it!I check You Tube all the time for films of Sean's.There's still supposed to be 3 Dexter shows to go!Who's going to see it?I still have to wait till November,because I want to get the DVD!I sure hope Sean has another show soon,or spin-off!Wouldn't that be great?

#124   2013/09/07 04:44PM
    hopey pix

I checked this Sunday's listings on our cable,and there will be a new Dexter show tomorrow,Sunday!!Still have to miss it!!Who of you GREAT SAMMERS will report on it?I would love it!!

#125   2013/09/08 08:25AM
    hopey pix

I just saw a clip,about 10 minutes long with Sean on Touched with an Angel.It must have been about 2000 or so,and he was playing a killer!His mom in the show was watching him being put to death,and the angels were comforting him while the drugs were administered!!It was touching,and he looked so handsome in it!I saw the full show on You Tube about a year ago!And I liked it very much!!Sean looks so handsome in it!!Sammers,don't forget to report on what happened on Dexter on tonight's episode!There must be 3 shows to go yet!!How do you think it will all end?Will Jake be the one to kill Dexter?I sure hope he gets a spin-off or a new show because of this show!!

#126   2013/09/09 04:32AM
    hopey pix

Any news Sammers on Sean's Dexter scenes on Sunday?Must be about two shows left!!Give us the scoop!!PLEASE!!

#127   2013/09/10 01:21AM
    Pretty Emerald

Dexter was EXCELLENT! Sean was only in one scene though. Debra walked into his office to give her notice. Jake was really short with her and didn't want to prolong any more contact or work with her. He told her that all of the files are HIS, he would have his security guys pack up her things, she didn't need to work for two more weeks.....he just wanted it to end. She tried to hug him goodbye....he wasn't having it! That was the long and short of it.

#128   2013/09/10 04:14AM
    hopey pix

THANKS for the update,Pretty Emerald!LOVE IT!!Sorry Sean isn't in more scenes!Sounds like he wants Deb out!I hear that there are about two shows left!How I hope Sean is in much more of these ones,and he gets a spin-off,or a new show off of this!I miss him so much on Y&R!!It was easier to see him on this show for me!!Thanks!Anyone else have comments on Dexter?Love to hear about it!!

#129   2013/09/10 07:05PM
    alanadz

Oh man did he kick Deb to the curb! BAM!!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list