List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4540, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #111   2013/08/27 03:54AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

Did anyone catch Dexter on Sunday!!What happened and how many scenes was Sean in?Post on it if you can!PLEASE!!You Tube has a great clip with Sean on Home and Family from LA.He has great hair and is so handsome in it!!

#112   2013/08/27 05:17PM
    hopey pix

Did any other older posters and Sammers get to see Sean on Dexter on Sunday?I would love to hear from all the old Sammers on this!!I miss ALL the posters we had!I hope everyone comes back!!

#113   2013/08/27 06:28PM
    alanadz

OMG! Jake went off on Deb in episode 9. He basically fired her too!

#114   2013/08/28 04:21AM
    hopey pix

OMG!!!DO you think he'll regret doing that!The scenes always look to me like he's starting to fall for Deb,IMO!!!

#115   2013/08/31 08:30PM
    hopey pix

It's almost Sunday!And that means more Dexter!I wonder if they have about 4 shows left like Breaking Bad?I hope you Sammers will post on what is happening with our man on there!!I sure hope Sean gets a spin-off from this,I want to see him on more shows like this!!

#116   2013/09/01 06:01AM
    spffan1

Quote hopey pix: It's almost Sunday!And that means more Dexter!I wonder if they have about 4 shows left like Breaking Bad?I hope you Sammers will post on what is happening with our man on there!!I sure hope Sean gets a spin-off from this,I want to see him on more shows like this!!

Hi Hopey,

There will be no new episode of Dexter tonight. Dexter will be back on September 8. There are only 3 episodes left.

Have a good Sunday!!!

#117   2013/09/01 01:00PM
    hopey pix

Thanks for the info on Dexter,SPFFAN1!I was glad to see a post from you!I don't want to desert our Sean!!But,I could see in the listings,they don't have it today!But,I still haven't got the channel,just can see the listings on cable.I was surprised to see it not there!With three shows left then,they want it to go to the end of September at least!!Good to know!I still will be looking for this season's DVD come November!!Have a great Labor Day Sunday and Monday,Sammers!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 01:01PM
    #118   2013/09/03 04:22AM
    hopey pix

Hope all Sammers had a great Labor day!Now I hear only 3 Dexter shows left!!Oh,I hope they are great shows!I wish I could see it,but have to wait for the DVD!!I sure hope Sean gets a spin-off or a new show right away!!

#119   2013/09/03 12:59PM
    habbyfan

They re-ran previous episodes of Dexter on Sunday evening, how are things with you hopey?

Jake did tell Deb to get out of his office, on the last episode.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 01:01PM
    #120   2013/09/03 06:19PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: Hope all Sammers had a great Labor day!Now I hear only 3 Dexter shows left!!Oh,I hope they are great shows!I wish I could see it,but have to wait for the DVD!!I sure hope Sean gets a spin-off or a new show right away!!

I sure did miss Dexter this past Sunday! I look forward to it every Sunday. I watched "Ray Donovan"......It was great. Anyway....Hopey, you've got mail!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list