List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4734, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #101   2013/08/22 06:17PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

Hi Sammers!!I hope to get the scoop on the last 2 shows of Dexter!!I did put E-Mail me on the side!It's only on when I log-in!I hope it works,but I still want to know what's happened with Sean and Deb on Dexter!!I last saw a clip a week ago nearly where Sean's character,Jake hit some guy for dissing Deb!!He is such a great man?Do you think they'll get closer on the show?There must be about 5 or so shows to go yet!Also,on Monday's Under The Dome,I saw some people in a barn set that looked EXACTLY like Sam's barn from New Mexico 2 years ago!!I SWEAR!!It was weird,I guess CBS is really cheap now,and unused sets go to other shows now too!!

#102   2013/08/24 10:05AM
    hopey pix

I hope that you Sammers will see Sean on Dexter and report it on Sunday!I put my E-Mail in this week too!!I put Sean's photo in,and was told others could see it!But,after almost a week,and I refreshed it today,I still can't see it on my side!!Why does this site take so long!?

#103   2013/08/24 02:14PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: I hope that you Sammers will see Sean on Dexter and report it on Sunday!I put my E-Mail in this week too!!I put Sean's photo in,and was told others could see it!But,after almost a week,and I refreshed it today,I still can't see it on my side!!Why does this site take so long!?

Hi hopey! I tried 4 times to send you mail, but that email is not working????? I don't know what else to do to get the clips to you.

#104   2013/08/24 02:49PM
    hopey pix

Hi,Pretty Emerald!I don't get this site!I tried to refresh the photo of Sean,and it caused my E-mail thing to go off!1I still can't see Sean's photo,only the butterfly!Twitter is so much faster!I don't know if it's working!I am going to put my E-Mail,I'm not popular on here anyhow! It's: carolsokal_03@hotmail.com
    I hope it might work for anyone thaat way.I don't like the way this site works.If that doesn't work,I don't know why it wouldn't if you just have it to use yourself!!

#105   2013/08/24 05:20PM
    hopey pix

I guess any one of you Sammers who want to get in touch with me,try the E-Mail I put down!This site goes in and out,and I wonder if any one actually gets E-mails this way?Does any one know,or has it worked for them?I would like to know!!I still can't even see the new photo I want put in of Sean on my side yet!!

#106   2013/08/24 05:39PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: I guess any one of you Sammers who want to get in touch with me,try the E-Mail I put down!This site goes in and out,and I wonder if any one actually gets E-mails this way?Does any one know,or has it worked for them?I would like to know!!I still can't even see the new photo I want put in of Sean on my side yet!!

Check your email.

#107   2013/08/24 07:30PM
    hopey pix

I checked the E-mail,and it does seem to be working!Check yours also!I hope all this works well!!Sammers,remember to post on Dexter and anything on SPF always!!

#108   2013/08/25 12:24PM
    hopey pix

It's very hot out where I am Sammers!I hope whoever can see Sean on Dexter posts on what happens tonight!!I saw some interviews and clips of Sean on You Tube last night!And some clips from Dexter!But only a few,not new ones!!I hope I can see some more new ones from Dexter!I guess there is about 4 or 5 shows left of it. Post what you can!!

#109   2013/08/25 01:51PM
    hopey pix

I just went to my E-Mails a while ago!Thanks Pretty Emerald for the scenes of Sean's on Dexter!Loved and so appreciated then from a GREAT friend like you!Sean is doing great,and his office is so cool and has all the new stuff!!Not like his barn on Y&R AT ALL!!(And I'm sure CBS is now using the barn set on UNDER THE DOME now too)!!Sammers,don't forget to post thoughts on tonight's Dexter again!At least I CAN now get to see the new photo of Sean I put in a week ago!!Things are looking up,thanks to you again Pretty Emerald)!!

#110   2013/08/26 04:12AM
    hopey pix

Sammers!Don't forget to post on what happened on Dexter Sunday!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list