List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4261, Replies: 128
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #91   2013/08/17 11:47AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

I don't know!!Fans,has Jake met Dexter yet on the show Dexter?They are about 7 shows in already,aren't they?You'd think he would have met ol' Dex by now!!I just hope that all the scenes he is doing with Deb,will mean they are being groomed to be in a spin-off!I really hope this happens for them!!I miss him on TV so much,and I still can't get the channel it is on here where I live!I WILL be watching for that DVD on Nov. 5TH,or whenever I see it for sure!!OH,AND REMEMBER TO REPORT ON WHAT HAPPENS ON SUNDAYS DEXTER!!WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH SEAN'S CHARACTER!!!

#92   2013/08/17 08:38PM
    hopey pix

Who will be the first to report on Dexter on Sunday?I hope one of you Sammers will again!I really enjoy the up-dates!I did get to see some more of Sean on You Tube just today!I saw a Young Indy show,and a clip of "Simply Irresistible" and 3 Dexter Clips with Deb and Sean!He had a scene with her,like she was a hooker,luring someone.And Jake hit a guy right after he approached Deb on the street!He sure seems to like her alot!Did anyone who saw Dexter want to comment about this clip,it looked very good!I want to buy the DVD of the season for sure when it's out in November!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 08:38PM
    #93   2013/08/17 08:56PM
    Pretty Emerald

Yes, Jake has met Dexter. Jake (Sean's) very first scene of the season was with Dexter. Dexter was looking for his trashy sister and went to Jake to ask where she was and what was going on with her. I will be watching as usual tomorrow night and I will tell you all that I can!

#94   2013/08/18 10:17AM
    hopey pix

Who's in the photo now,Pretty Emerald?I am trying to change my photo now,it usually takes a few days to appear!!I want it to be instant!!I put in one of Sean on Dexter that I saw Saturday on-line!I want it to show up soon!!Remember to put down what happens on Dexter tonight,Sammers!!Love our Sean!!!

#95   2013/08/18 03:13PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: Who's in the photo now,Pretty Emerald?I am trying to change my photo now,it usually takes a few days to appear!!I want it to be instant!!I put in one of Sean on Dexter that I saw Saturday on-line!I want it to show up soon!!Remember to put down what happens on Dexter tonight,Sammers!!Love our Sean!!!

Hi Hopey, I only see a butterfly on your avi so far. I will let you know what happens on Dexter right after I watch tonight!

#96   2013/08/19 04:04AM
    hopey pix

Hi,Pretty Emerald,and Sammers yet to post on Dexter from Sunday!!How was Sunday's show?How many scenes did our Sean have?I did change my picture,but this site is slow when you do it their way!!It could take a week to appear to you and me!I remember that from the last time I put in a photo of Sean over a year ago!I tried to change it a couple of months ago,and it wouldn't take!I see it must have this time,but it takes time to appear their way,and I don't have a smart phone to use!1I got the photo off Sean's website,it's from Dexter!And I saw a clip where he whacked a guy for insulting Deb!Please let me know what went on Sunday!!PLEASE!!

#97   2013/08/19 04:18AM
    Pretty Emerald

Hi hopey, I will try to post all about Dexter later today when I have the time. He had many scenes this week and it takes a long time to go through each one and post what happened. I didn't have time enough last night. I watch the show all the way through first, then I go back over each Sean scene and post about it so that I can be accurate. He looked so good and thank goodness he did NOT hook up with trashy Deb!

#98   2013/08/19 08:22PM
    Pretty Emerald

Hi hopey, I can now see your pic of Sean! He looks great doesn't he. Listen, if you want.....I can email you the scenes from Dexter. Leave your email address for me(if you feel comfortable with that) and I will send all of them thus far to you. That would be easier than trying to type out all that has happened. I think that you would enjoy seeing him better than reading about him.

#99   2013/08/22 04:18AM
    hopey pix

I hope all you Sammers will continue to see Sean on Dexter and report on it!!I only saw a clip on his website last week,at least I was able to get a nice shot of him from the show!I finally got to change my photo of Sean's and get it on here too!!Miss seeing Dexter alot too!I saw on Under The Dome on Monday,it looked like they used Sam's barn set in a few scenes on it!It definately looked like his NM barn,where Sharon and Sam would talk,and Fanny was there,and Piper visited all the time!I guess that what CBS does now,reuse all sets!!(I put in display E-mail,try to E-mail me if you can)!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/22 04:22AM
    #100   2013/08/22 07:41AM
    alanadz

I saw him yesterday on the New Twilight Zone. He looked so young!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list