List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:05PM, Views: 4859, Replies: 128
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/15 01:05AM
    Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    Cabo

SPF had a much larger part on Dexter this week !
    He plays Dexter's sister's boss.....lots of air time.
    Lookin Good !!!

#2   2013/07/15 04:29AM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery on Dexter Sunday !
    hopey pix

Thanks Cabo!!But,you forgot to say what happened!!Some of us Sammers couldn't see the show yet!!I don't have the Canadian channel is is on right now!!DARN!!I want to see Sean so much in it!I have only seen a first meeting clip on his website so far!!!TELL US WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR POSTERS!!!

#3   2013/07/15 05:45AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Cabo: SPF had a much larger part on Dexter this week !
    He plays Dexter's sister's boss.....lots of air time.
    Lookin Good !!!

Yes he looks really good doesn't he! I laughed so hard while he was taking pictures of that stupid guy getting it on with his mistress! He is such a great actor and I am enjoying him on the show SO SO SO much!

#4   2013/07/15 04:56PM
    hopey pix

Cabo and Pretty Emerald,thanks for posting!!But,you forgot to let us Sammers in on a blow by blow account of what happened on the show on Sunday!!I am dying with curiosity now!!I can't get it,because I don't have the cable channel yet that it's on where I live!!Cable is so expensive now!!I want to see Sean on Dexter so bad I just can't take it!!Let us know how he looked and how many scenes he was in on Sunday!!Just tell it all!!

#5   2013/07/16 04:09AM
    hopey pix

Can some posters tell us poor Sammers who didn't see Dexter or any clips on Sunday what happened?I sure want to know what is going on with Sean and his character!!I miss him so much on Y&R now!!Thanks!!

#6   2013/07/16 08:11AM
    alanadz

I just saw him on Dexter. That was a nice surprise.

#7   2013/07/16 05:14PM
    hopey pix

I am glad Sean has some people who saw and enjoy him on there!!But,PLEASE let us fans who haven't got the channel it's on into a little more on how the scenes went,and about how many you have seen him on so far!!I doubt I can get this channel at all right now!!Waiting for a DVD to come out much later is very hard!!Let me know some more about the storylines and everything about Sean on Dexter,PLEASE!!

#8   2013/07/16 10:24PM
    Cabo

Quote hopey pix: I am glad Sean has some people who saw and enjoy him on there!!But,PLEASE let us fans who haven't got the channel it's on into a little more on how the scenes went,and about how many you have seen him on so far!!I doubt I can get this channel at all right now!!Waiting for a DVD to come out much later is very hard!!Let me know some more about the storylines and everything about Sean on Dexter,PLEASE!!

Well........it's hard to answer your question. Dexter is a series on
    Showtime, about a serial killer (Dexter), who kills, serial killers, he also works for the police department.This is the 8th and final season.
    His sister Deb, who also worked for the police dept. quit, and now
    works for a P.I. Her new boss is played by SPF. He is cute, smart,
    sarcastically funny. This was the first week he really had any
    real airtime.........he was giving Deb a hard time about her drinking
    and made her a special hangover drink, then they later were on
    a stakeout, spying on a client having an affair.......Deb and SPF
    were in a car bantering back and forth with each other while
    taking pictures. Deb is a REAL piece of work, so the sarcasism
    between them runs high......very funny !
    I read SPF will be on the whole season this year, so it will be interesting
    how this will all play out.....if Dexter gets caught, gets killed,whatever....
    How will the new P.I. (SPF), figure into this.........
    I am not sure if any of this helped......as it is hard to explain season
    8 of a VERY complex GREAT show. All I know, this is a HUGH step
    up from his dreary time on Y&R, to a highly popular show on pay TV !
    I will try to let you know what SPF is up to on Sundays on Dexter.

#9   2013/07/17 04:00AM
    hopey pix

Thanks very much Cabo,for your post on Sean!!It sure does my heart good to see SPF has some fans left from this board!!I hated the lame way they wrote him out after 7 months!It also seemed to me like he filmed his last scenes all together,and he didn't get a credit even on the last show,Piper did though!!(I always check the cast list,or at least I did before when Sean was on,and I was liking that time very much)!!Y&R is very bad in their treatment of people when they no longer want or need them!!I really don't blame Michelle Stafford for going now!I hope she finds great success after this show like Sean did!He has had much success in series for so many years though!!Young Indy was one of the first few,and another good one is The Strip(done in Vegas in 1999-2000.And He was Orlin for a time on Stargate SG1,and Dead Zone).So he's never out of work long at least acting-wise!!Thanks for all the news on Dexter,as I'll have to wait awhile for the DVD whenever it comes out!I suree hate missing the show,thanks for posting for our Sean!!

#10   2013/07/17 04:49PM
    hopey pix

I sure appreciate the info on the scenes of Sean's with Deb on Sunday's Dexter!Still don't have the channel!!So I appreciate EVERY morsel of what's happening on it now,and with Sean's character!!He just sounds SUPER!!I just hate missing this show now with our SPF!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list