List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/14 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 09:19PM, Views: 11921, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/16 09:54AM
    Re: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....
    anotherfanda...

~)

Quote ferg: End this story line soon. Too heart breaking watching Nick take so much hurt for no reason!!! Hate this!!

I MUST BE CRAZY!

I'm leaving the show to comment on Phyllass saying, "It was NICK, it was Nick!<" As if SHE had nothing to do with it. I'm sure she would have still left JACK to raise Summer if she had bothered to have a DNA test of her own done...Yeah,sure. NO, it's easier to blame NICK.

(I meant, leaving the TV set to come to the MESSAGE BOARD.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/16 09:56AM
    #32   2013/07/16 10:05AM
    alanadz

Quote anotherfandancer:
    Quote ferg: End this story line soon. Too heart breaking watching Nick take so much hurt for no reason!!! Hate this!!

I MUST BE CRAZY!

I'm leaving the show to comment on Phyllass saying, "It was NICK, it was Nick!<" As if SHE had nothing to do with it. I'm sure she would have still left JACK to raise Summer if she had bothered to have a DNA test of her own done...Yeah,sure. NO, it's easier to blame NICK.

Jack could have had his own DNA test done too.

#33   2013/07/16 11:20AM
    anotherfanda...

!) YOU'RE RIGHT! Jack ob viously didn't really want children back then anyway. But for PHYLASS to have not followed up on a DNA test when she had been 'sleeping' around, is unexcusable (sic) and now she Plays the 'hurt victim! ughjhhh!

#34   2013/07/16 11:21AM
    Lizzytish

Oh yes, poor whittle Nick. We must protect Golden boy's image at all cost. Sorry, but I'm sick to death of this judgmental, ready-to-punch-someone-out attitude about everything; while Adam and now Sharon are the town pariahs. This has just made me dislike the character even more. The degradation of Nick is the only part of this SL that I'm actually enjoying.

Jack could have taken his own test? Sure, but why would he when someone he thought was trustworthy did. I'm surprised they didn't dump the whole thing on Phyllis.

#35   2013/07/16 11:23AM
    daisy1984

Quote anotherfandancer:

I MUST BE CRAZY!

I'm not sure why Phyllis would think that Nick would deceive her about this. Nick, who expects absolute honesty from everyone? Why would she think he was lying; so, why would she get another test?

#36   2013/07/16 11:36AM
    Trenelle

I'm pissed! I'm not sure if I can continue watching this show. Young and the restless should explore the Summer is Jacks daughter storyline, not turn around and say, well sharon switch the DNA so she's really Nicks. This is getting really stupid! I will stop watching if it turns out sharon switched the DNA.

#37   2013/07/19 10:37AM
    Angelzmama

We just watched the graveyard episode in the US where Phyllis witnesses Sharon speaking aloud that she changed the DNA paternity results to MAKE Nick think he is NOT Summer's father. She was saying Nick will hate her if he finds out she is making him think he lost Summer as a daughter, that she really IS his daughter.
    WOW!!! Stay tuned..... I am SO glad Nick IS Summer's father, I did NOT see this twist coming!

#38   2013/07/19 10:41AM
    dairymaid

Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Call it all speculation. It's a lot to take in.

I like your theory and speculation. The fact that devious Victor is involved is no surprise to me! He is the one behind Billy's gambling, too. He hated what Sharon did to the ranch and the company plus he tried to have Mason change Sharon's medication so your theory is right on point. I hope you are right.

#39   2013/07/19 10:43AM
    Angelzmama

So is Michelle Stafford going on a leave from the show? I saw some comment she will go into a coma as a result of a fight with Sharon there in the cemetery....

#40   2013/07/19 10:44AM
    Angelzmama

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Call it all speculation. It's a lot to take in.

I like your theory and speculation. The fact that devious Victor is involved is no surprise to me! He is the one behind Billy's gambling, too. He hated what Sharon did to the ranch and the company plus he tried to have Mason change Sharon's medication so your theory is right on point. I hope you are right.

I don't know if you just saw today's episode, but this is all wrong...
    They have upped Sharon's instability. She DID of her own accord change the DNA results. Nick IS Summer's father, she was talking to "Cassie" in the cemetery confessing her actions to the air as Phyllis walked up and witnessed the entire thing....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 10:51AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list