List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/14 10:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 09:19PM, Views: 13027, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/15 05:02PM
    Re: Summer is Nick Newman's daughter by blood and....
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I think the writers are playing a head game with the Jack/Summer fans.. They probably receive phone call after phone call and emails that they want Summer to be Jack's. so they did it for a while..

I will watch and see what the writers finally do...

To me, Summer being Jack's has never made sense.. but it was also a story line for MS.. once MS is gone.. the story line will be resolved.. one way or the other.

My final thought.. "don't bug the writers too much or you will get it thrown in your face"..lol..

#22   2013/07/15 05:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Call it all speculation. It's a lot to take in.

Good speculation!

#23   2013/07/15 05:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kendrick1994:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Some of you will continue saying that Summer is Jack's daughter regardless of what has aired or will air. I have said all I am going to say on the subject.

Lots of twist and turns coming so we'll see what's the truth.

There's always another twist.....

#24   2013/07/15 05:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote jacksmyguy: I wouldn't be so hasty to jump to conclusions about this. I believe that this is just a red herring that has been thrown out there from the writers and that this paternity issue is far from over.

I think your right!

#25   2013/07/15 05:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Yale Steam: I just re-watched the episode...

Nick talking about how he used to hold his blanket against his noise as a baby or kid and how Summer did that too.

Also Nick talks about how Summer is right handed but when she plays sports she is all left just like Nick.

Those are clues of more confirmation for me.

YES!! That did it for me!! She has to be Nick's.
    My Grandson does the same thing and that is rare.
    ALL this pain for everyone, for NOTHING!!!! Then, all the pain for Jack ALL over again.. Maybe Nick can stop being stoned to death SOON.
    Even though he & Phyllis were wrong for having an affair.. Summer never deserved this kind of horrific pain.
    What WAS the point in this S/L?!?!

Hi zuzu61, What was the point of this s/l......I have not idea!

#26   2013/07/16 08:17AM
    alanadz

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I think the writers are playing a head game with the Jack/Summer fans.. They probably receive phone call after phone call and emails that they want Summer to be Jack's. so they did it for a while..

I will watch and see what the writers finally do...

To me, Summer being Jack's has never made sense.. but it was also a story line for MS.. once MS is gone.. the story line will be resolved.. one way or the other.

My final thought.. "don't bug the writers too much or you will get it thrown in your face"..lol..

I don't get it either. Why the obsession with Summer being Jack's? What does this do for either character (Summer, Jack)? I am already getting bored with all the crying and OMG how could Nick do such a thing? How long are we suppose to care?

#27   2013/07/16 08:27AM
    zimmer

Bravo!!! I just love your s/l it beats the one they're using now. love,love,love it

#28   2013/07/16 08:59AM
    alanadz

Well another rumor bites the dust. In the Fairman interview, SC says Sharon stops taking her medicine. So for once in his life, Victor is innocent.

#29   2013/07/16 09:27AM
    Lizzytish

Yeah, nice theory, but I think you're dreaming. I don't know what the Sharon end game is for these writers, but as far as I'm concerned, they've just locked her in a closet and thrown away the key.

They had a great opportunity to do something to tarnish that stupid halo they've always had over that arroagant jerk Nick, but no -- I knew they'd find some way to enhonerate Prince Nicholas and dump more crap on Sharon.

OTOH -- wouldn't it be funny if Sharon just thinks she changed the results of the test? I can't imagine she really knew where to find the results in that lab. Sooooo Maybe she just sent a letter to Nick saying the test said he and Summer are not related, and maybe that's what the test really did say. This plot can't be as lame as it appears.

Oh, and can I just say how ridiculous it was for that doctor to come out of the lab on his cell phone LOUDLY leaving Nick a message about "paternity" results. Absurd!

#30   2013/07/16 09:45AM
    anotherfanda...

:)

Quote Yale Steam: otherwise....

Some are hoping she is Jack's but as far as I am concerned that has been disproven and until confirmed ( and IF which I highly doubt) otherwise Summer belongs to Nick Newman!!

I feel for Jack but the two sons he has he had no part in raising.

Hey didn't you watch Mon. when Sharon recalls going into the lab and changing the results? (she's not as dumb as she acts.)

HERE IS MY QUESTION: WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO BLAME THE WOMAN (pHYLLIS) THAT $KREWED TWO MEN AT AROUND THE SAME TIME?@!!
    Everytime someone, including Phyllis, blames Nick, I want to scream, "BLAME PHYLLIS, YOU IDIOTS@!" #%$@%^&*(!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list