List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/14 06:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:54AM, Views: 1265, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/15 11:32AM
    Re: OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action
    Blue 501

So, assuming they do carry thru with this story line & Sharon becomes the bad girl, what happens to the fan bases? Do Phyllis's fans suddenly start liking Sharon? What becomes of Sharon's fans? Do we switch to Avery or what? Is there another saint that we do not know about, even another one with feet of clay ?

#12   2013/07/15 11:34AM
    vikis3

Well then, Sharon will be just fine, Phyl did the same thing and she is worshiped Not to mention Ashley, Diane, Jill, Chloe, currently Chelsea and others that I forgotten.

#13   2013/07/15 11:46AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Kimmd: I have heard a million times how Phyllis changed Daniel's paternity and what she how she broke up Danny and Saint Christine.

I have also heard a million times how Phyllis killed Sasha.
    Now we have Sharon changing Summer's paternity test letter to break up Nick and saint Avery and Sharon tries to kill Phyllis!

This is wicked!! I love it!

Its like this everyone the writers keep doing the samething over and over again,Its like the new writers cant think for there self,I would to see something new not the same old crap,Where are the new writers this is the pass,This is what we saw back in the day come on,This must be the storyline that the old writers left and the new writer said what the hell lets just go with it,It will make our job easy,We wont have to use our brains LOL

#14   2013/07/15 11:50AM
    janetb

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Kimmd: I have heard a million times how Phyllis changed Daniel's paternity and what she how she broke up Danny and Saint Christine.

I have also heard a million times how Phyllis killed Sasha.
    Now we have Sharon changing Summer's paternity test letter to break up Nick and saint Avery and Sharon tries to kill Phyllis!

This is wicked!! I love it!

Its like this everyone the writers keep doing the samething over and over again,Its like the new writers cant think for there self,I would to see something new not the same old crap,Where are the new writers this is the pass,This is what we saw back in the day come on,This must be the storyline that the old writers left and the new writer said what the hell lets just go with it,It will make our job easy,We wont have to use our brains LOL

ITA How many times have we seen the Victor/Billy/Victoria s/l over and over again.S/l dropped because the writers don't know what to do or don't care that viewers want to see conclusions.Too many dragged out s/l as well.

#15   2013/07/15 11:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote lvsdasnow: As I posted earlier, The writers are going to have Sharon be the person Phyllis has been telling everyone she was from the beginning.
    I think this will be better than making her pay for what she does.

My Prediction:
    Unfortunately for Phyllis, and fortunately for Nick's former wife and stepmother, Phyllis will be in a coma and Sharon will play the BPD card to get out of taking responsibility for putting her there. So the secret will be kept and Sharon can get back to trying to get with her former stepson...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list