List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/14 06:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:54AM, Views: 1321, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/14 06:28PM
    OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action
    Kimmd

I have heard a million times how Phyllis changed Daniel's paternity and what she how she broke up Danny and Saint Christine.

I have also heard a million times how Phyllis killed Sasha.
    Now we have Sharon changing Summer's paternity test letter to break up Nick and saint Avery and Sharon tries to kill Phyllis!

This is wicked!! I love it!

#2   2013/07/14 06:35PM
    Re: OMG! JFP Has Sharon Repeating Phyllis' Past Action
    lvsdasnow

As I posted earlier, The writers are going to have Sharon be the person Phyllis has been telling everyone she was from the beginning.
    I think this will be better than making her pay for what she does.

#3   2013/07/14 07:00PM
    Kimmd

Quote lvsdasnow: As I posted earlier, The writers are going to have Sharon be the person Phyllis has been telling everyone she was from the beginning.

This could be the way SC saves her job. We all know how JFP feels about women over 40. Not only will SC save her job, but she is going to get some rocking good material to sink her teeth into. Should be good.

#4   2013/07/14 09:14PM
    ski lady

I'm really disappointed in this. We were promised for a long time that Sharon would be restored/redeemed. It looked like these writers were going to do that by diagnosing her BPD, but now they seem to have chosen a completely different path. Sharon today doesn't resemble the Sharon of the past. I'm all for growth and change, but this isn't growth, it is the total destruction of a character. Very sad. I know Sharon Case can do it, but Sharon Newman will have lost her fanbase.

#5   2013/07/14 09:32PM
    janetb

Quote lvsdasnow: As I posted earlier, The writers are going to have Sharon be the person Phyllis has been telling everyone she was from the beginning.

I'm not a fan of Phyllis, but she has always been right about Sharon.

#6   2013/07/15 02:25AM
    lvsdasnow

These writers announced making Sharon a stronger person and I believe they were going to when they first began Y&R. But, then Phyllis decided to leave. So, now, who will be the bad one? I think it has been decided to be Sharon.

#7   2013/07/15 02:37AM
    Tidd1es

Quote janetb:

I'm not a fan of Phyllis, but she has always been right about Sharon.

Yes she has been right.. I love this story.. it is so soapy.. Sharon has been a very naughty girl and SC does crazy so good I am tuning in just to see her.

#8   2013/07/15 10:20AM
    hotspice58

NOOOOOOOOOO!! If they wanted to make Sharon a villain, they should have redeemed Phyllis. don't make Sharon the villainess because MS is leaving.

#9   2013/07/15 11:04AM
    sasha01

I couldnt watch the last 15 minutes of this show and I'm a big fan of Y&R. I will not be watching for a while.they are taking the bipolar thing to the next level what an insult to anyone that suffers this disorder. crazy story line and I hope they fix it, the whole paternity thing soon, so I can go back to watching a good episode of Y&R.

#10   2013/07/15 11:26AM
    habbyfan

OMG Row!!! I have missed your posts,hahaha

Only you could bring up the similarities between the two ladies ....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list