List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/14 04:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:41PM, Views: 1117, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/14 04:46PM
    Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?
    Kimmd

I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

#2   2013/07/14 04:51PM
    Re: Will Ghost Cassie Get Sharon to Confess?
    Gypsy12

Quote Kimmd: I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

If she confesses to anyone it might be Cassie the Ghost because she does not trust anyone else. Problem is, someone would have to overhear the 'conversation' to at least take it further with accusations in order to bust Sharon.

#3   2013/07/14 06:17PM
    Kimmd

Quote Gypsy12:
    Quote Kimmd: I think she will. Cassie's ghost is Sharon's confidante and her conscious. I am sure Sharon will feel a lot of guilt about what she has done to Summer, Nick and Phyllis.

If she confesses to anyone it might be Cassie the Ghost because she does not trust anyone else. Problem is, someone would have to overhear the 'conversation' to at least take it further with accusations in order to bust Sharon.

I think the ghost of Cassie may get her to confess to her doctor. IF that happens, her doctor will convince her to come forward and admit the truth because her plan won't work anyway.

#4   2013/07/14 06:20PM
    Barbyboo

Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

#5   2013/07/14 07:05PM
    Kimmd

Quote Barbyboo: Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

But they are such fun!!

#6   2013/07/14 07:24PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Barbyboo: Ghosts are nuttier than fruit cake. Show will be ghost soap if writers don't get real!,,,give me a break

LMAO!!! Maybe the ghost Cassie should tell Sharon that she is an evil stupid skank-ho!

#7   2013/07/14 08:14PM
    Kimmd

Quote Pretty Emerald:

LMAO!!! Maybe the ghost Cassie should tell Sharon that she is an evil stupid skank-ho!

lol!!!!

#8   2013/07/14 08:50PM
    nanaof4ktk

I am behind, what did Sharon do?

#9   2013/07/14 09:10PM
    Kimmd

Quote nanaof4ktk:

I am behind, what did Sharon do?

She changed the paternity test results to show that Nick was not Summer's father, when he IS her father.

#10   2013/07/15 09:36AM
    jilltidwell

I agree. I wonder if people would be bashing Jack if he admitted to ghost John he did something? Confessing to a ghost means nothing. My great aunt a few years ago, I could confess to her I did something. But, would that mean I did it?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list