List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Started by le_mustache at 2013/07/14 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:09PM, Views: 6869, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/14 07:33PM
    Re: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote bethis: Thank you Mr Braeden for speaking out in support of that young innocent child frighten in the dark having a creep azz man following him in the rain poor baby only Ice tea and candy in his pocket. Shot that baby in the heart! Sad Sad Sad

Martin was no "baby", lady! He was a tall strong teenager with a criminal rap sheet and gang tattoos.

Aren't you late for your Klan meeting?Your nasty and racist posts are plain disgusting. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame, just hatred spewing from your nasty posts.

Playing the race card? Nice try. Name-calling won't change the facts. Zimmerman is not guilty!

#42   2013/07/14 07:38PM
    maja

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote bethis: Thank you Mr Braeden for speaking out in support of that young innocent child frighten in the dark having a creep azz man following him in the rain poor baby only Ice tea and candy in his pocket. Shot that baby in the heart! Sad Sad Sad

Martin was no "baby", lady! He was a tall strong teenager with a criminal rap sheet and gang tattoos.

Aren't you late for your Klan meeting?Your nasty and racist posts are plain disgusting. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame, just hatred spewing from your nasty posts.

Playing the race card? Nice try. Name-calling won't change the facts. Zimmerman is not guilty!

Don't need to name call your ignorance and racism shine brightly. That's the only reason why you came on this board for this particular topic, so you can spew your hatred.

#43   2013/07/14 07:54PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:

Don't need to name call your ignorance and racism shine brightly. That's the only reason why you came on this board for this particular topic, so you can spew your hatred.

We have Freedom of Speech in this country! I'm exercising my Constitutional Right. I'm entitled to speak my mind as you are. I'm informed on BOTH sides of this case, as was the Jury, they weighed the evidence and ruled NOT GUILTY. It's your willful ignorance and liberal agenda that shine through and try to turn this into a racial issue.

#44   2013/07/14 07:55PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Let's all keep in mind that Eric Braeden is a German Immigrant to our country.

#45   2013/07/14 08:02PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote redwhiteblueyo: Let's all keep in mind that Eric Braeden is a German Immigrant to our country.

What are you implying, miss?

#46   2013/07/14 08:04PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo: Let's all keep in mind that Eric Braeden is a German Immigrant to our country.

Just a statement of fact, Chucky. That is all.

#47   2013/07/14 08:05PM
    maja

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:

We have Freedom of Speech in this country! I'm exercising my Constitutional Right. I'm entitled to speak my mind as you are. I'm informed on BOTH sides of this case, as was the Jury, they weighed the evidence and ruled NOT GUILTY. It's your willful ignorance and liberal agenda that shine through and try to turn this into a racial issue.

Well niite nite racist! We all know what you are. Everyone always has some sort of agenda in your little mind.Most bigotss hide behind Freedom Of Speech to spew hate and you're no different. Have fun with your cruelty and your racist rants, I've had enough of you.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 08:09PM
    #48   2013/07/14 08:14PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote romeroh:
    EB is wrong. The jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Respect the scales of justice!

Lady Justice is deaf, dumb, and blind. People don't have to respect Jack! The defense proved to the jury that Zimmerman acted in self defense and put the victim (who is dead and can no longer speak for himself) on trial. They made Trayvon out to be the aggressor when he was only a 17 year old boy with a bag of skittles in his pocket, who decided to fight off a man who was stalking him. No, justice wasn't served yesterday. A killer got off Scott free and an innocent boy is still dead. Whatever!

The jury ruled it was self-defense because Martin was the AGGRESSOR. There were witnesses who testified to that fact. Martin assaulted Zimmerman who shot him in self-defense. Martin was no "innocent". This kid has a rap sheet and violent tendencies. Deal with it, Chucky!

Zimmerman stalked Tarvyon Martin while in possession of a concealed weapon and unless I'm mistaken, stalking is a form of AGGRESSION.

When the victim confronted his stalker, he was fatally shot and presumed dead hours later. However, under the "stand your ground" law and other evidence that thinly supported Zimmerman's case, the jurers decided that he was not at fault.

Is this justice? No. It's technicality of the common law. Does it prove Zimmerman innocent of all charges? No. He is a civilian who discharged a firearm on another unarmed civilian. Had he acted in such manner in the state of NY, the prosecutors and the jurers would have found him negligible (or layman terms, guilty).

Sorry, whatever it is you're trying to prove is not working. Please try it with someone less educated.

#49   2013/07/14 08:18PM
    dixiedawn

I have a comment that some will disagree with. If you go out and patrol your neighborhood would't it be better to carry pepper spray or a stun gun.I know you have a right to own and carry a gun but sometimes you have to use common sense.What if the gun had been taken away from Mr Zimmerman then he would be dead and his family would be greiving right now. I know my spelling is bad.

#50   2013/07/14 08:22PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Just a statement of fact, Chucky. That is all.

Thank you for stating a fact. That was very kind of you. I, myself, love stating facts as well. Shall I impart a few facts of my own? Here goes:

Eric Braeden is a German and U.S. citizen. His immigration status does not have any bearing on the subject we're discussing and inserting that tidbit of information was quite bizzare.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list