List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Started by le_mustache at 2013/07/14 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:09PM, Views: 6959, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/14 07:12PM
    Re: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!
    tiddies

Quote On a Clear Day: Good for EB! He's got a right to his opinion. That one lady didn't agree with him so she said she and her hubby would stop watching him on Y&R, just because she has a different opinion?! For heaven's sake.

What a moron she is. This made me love EB so much....

#32   2013/07/14 07:13PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote ajsp35801: EB has a right to say whatever he wants just like any other human being. I don't know why people think differently.

People also have a right to tell EB that he's wrong and misinformed.

#33   2013/07/14 07:15PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote romeroh:
    EB is wrong. The jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Respect the scales of justice!

Lady Justice is deaf, dumb, and blind. People don't have to respect Jack! The defense proved to the jury that Zimmerman acted in self defense and put the victim (who is dead and can no longer speak for himself) on trial. They made Trayvon out to be the aggressor when he was only a 17 year old boy with a bag of skittles in his pocket, who decided to fight off a man who was stalking him. No, justice wasn't served yesterday. A killer got off Scott free and an innocent boy is still dead. Whatever!

The jury ruled it was self-defense because Martin was the AGGRESSOR. There were witnesses who testified to that fact. Martin assaulted Zimmerman who shot him in self-defense. Martin was no "innocent". This kid has a rap sheet and violent tendencies. Deal with it, Chucky!

#34   2013/07/14 07:16PM
    tiddies

I hope someone takes the law into their own hands just like zimmerman did.

#35   2013/07/14 07:17PM
    maja

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote ajsp35801: EB has a right to say whatever he wants just like any other human being. I don't know why people think differently.

Just like they have right to tell you you're wrong and misfinformed.so you and Texagurl have fun reading that racist crap site and also hae fun posting things that are totally untrue.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 07:18PM
    #36   2013/07/14 07:18PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote le_mustache: Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 3h
    For the jurors to be instructed to forget about the context of the tragic events in FL is stunning! Here is a wannabe cop in pursuit of an

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 3h
    An innocent teenager, having been told by the real cops to stop his pursuit, continues anyway, feeling mucho macho bec he has an effing gun,

Then confronts scared teenager, who was the REAL "man"&decides to defend himself, &in ensuing scuffle the "wannabe" gets scared &shoots boy!

Question is: who the f..k started this confrontation?? Wannabe cop did! Don't sell guns to men who question their own manhood!!

Kathie Hernandez ‏@yellowdaisy19 3h
    @EBraeden If you are listening to the news and you didn't listen to the case then you are being completely misinformed!!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 2h
    @yellowdaisy19 & so do U not so famous person have the right 2 comment. I followed this case carefully & think jurors disregarded context

Harold ‏@HaroldBuck 3h
    @EBraeden Eric, I think you're great, but please, enough. None of us were there when it happened. There was not enough evidence to convict.

@HaroldBuck excuse me?

TMG ‏@ToniGeiselman 2h
    @EBraeden if he started it he should have been prosecuted no one knows so presumed innocent. Yelling on the tape is the case don't know who.

@ToniGeiselman how can one ignore the cops telling him not to approach the victim?? he clearly ignored warning of police!! That's thecontext

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 3h
    @EBraeden he wasn't told by real cops. It was suggested by a 911 dispatcher, who has zero authority. Get the sand out your vagina.

@TheArmyVeteran I won't take your tweet SERIOUSLY (not serious)! Ever study grammar??

Kathie Hernandez ‏@yellowdaisy19 2h
    @EBraeden the difference is you have a voice and yes I am not famous, that's why you should be careful with what you put out there!!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 1h
    @yellowdaisy19 "be careful"?? you obviously have the SAME right to say on youR twitter what is on YOUR mind!bec I do a soap I don't??

connie caldwell ‏@conniecaldwel17 2h
    @EBraeden CALM DOWN YOUR ACTING LIKE VICTOR NEWMAN

@conniecaldwel17 oh, I'm very calm, Connie! Couldn't be calmer! You have a nice day!

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 1h
    B*tch, fcuk grammar, i'll slap you RT @EBraeden: @TheArmyVeteran I won't take your tweet SERIOUSLY (not serious)! Ever study grammar??

@TheArmyVeteran hahahaha!

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 1h
    Who the fcuk are you anyway. How the fcuk did you get a check you old fart?@EBraeden

@TheArmyVeteran have a great day, boy!! And now I'm going to block your ass!!

Kathy ‏@katusry 1h
    @EBraeden I'm sure you have never lived in a neighborhood where these innocent children break into your home and take what they want.

@katusry kathy, if a single woman or head of family has a gun in house &kills intruder, I completely understand that! But not when wannabe

@katusry wannabe cop goes "hunting"! Different story altogether! Am Not against right to bear arms, but against wholesale selling of them!!

Brenda ‏@BrendaMarieHide 2h
    @EBraeden So sorry you got involved with this. My husband and I love to watch you on tv. No longer.

@BrendaMarieHide well, that's too bad! Have a nice day, Brenda!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 58m
    Didn't mean to rile people up!! The old Romans used to say: Pax vobiscum! May peace be with you! Appreciate all of you& ur diverse opinions!

:winner Eric Braeden

The man deserves a standing ovation! His exchange was not only classy but right on the money. Love me some Braeden!

Braeden is a typical bleeding heart liberal like most rich Hollywood actors. He can afford to be "sympathetic" to these riff raff because criminals like Martin aren't breaking into HIS home and preying on HIS neighborhood! Braeden lives a sheltered life in a wealthy gated community. Those of us who live on the front line and deal with rising crime in our communities have a different view.

#37   2013/07/14 07:19PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote bethis: Thank you Mr Braeden for speaking out in support of that young innocent child frighten in the dark having a creep azz man following him in the rain poor baby only Ice tea and candy in his pocket. Shot that baby in the heart! Sad Sad Sad

Martin was no "baby", lady! He was a tall strong teenager with a criminal rap sheet and gang tattoos.

#38   2013/07/14 07:20PM
    maja

Quote redwhiteblueyo:
    Quote bethis: Thank you Mr Braeden for speaking out in support of that young innocent child frighten in the dark having a creep azz man following him in the rain poor baby only Ice tea and candy in his pocket. Shot that baby in the heart! Sad Sad Sad

Martin was no "baby", lady! He was a tall strong teenager with a criminal rap sheet and gang tattoos.

Aren't you late for your Klan meeting?Your nasty and racist posts are plain disgusting. You should be ashamed, but you have no shame, just hatred spewing from your nasty posts.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 07:30PM
    #39   2013/07/14 07:29PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote jackiejones: I'm so glad I live in Canada and our Neighbourhood watch doesn't carry firearms. I love gun control. If I see suspicious activity, I call the police and let the trained law enforcement handle it. I would never approach a stranger with a gun.

Americans have the right to bear arms! It's in our Constitution. If you don't like it, stay in Canada.

#40   2013/07/14 07:31PM
    redwhiteblueyo

Quote maja:
    Quote redwhiteblueyo:

Just like they have right to tell you you're wrong and misfinformed.so you and Texagurl have fun reading that racist crap site and also hae fun posting things that are totally untrue.

Where do you get your information from? Lemme guess... the liberal media.

You're the one who relies on biased reporting. Those website hold truth and present fact without a liberal agenda.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list