List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Started by le_mustache at 2013/07/14 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:09PM, Views: 6856, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/14 04:13PM
    Re: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!
    TexasGurl

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote FL senior fan: Winner is Zimmerman, he was found not guilty by a Jury!

He is still guilty! I don't care what that so-called jury said!!

Go Eric Braeden!!

I Agree, Zimmerman is guilty as sin, he stalked the kid down and shot him. Not every black kid in a hoodie is a thief. Zimmerman was trying to play cops and robbers, he should be behind bars.

Zimmerman was on Neighborhood Watch patrol, of course he’s gonna follow the suspicious person. That’s what patrols do!

Trayvon was acting hostile and suspicious.

#12   2013/07/14 04:18PM
    Trayvon Martin was a DRUG DEALER
    TexasGurl

www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

#13   2013/07/14 04:21PM
    Trayvon's Twitter Name: “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA,”
    TexasGurl

dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/#ixzz...

#14   2013/07/14 04:35PM
    Kimmd

[quote]Quote TexasGurl: What was Trayvon doing in that neighborhood?

If you do some research on this kid, you'll learn he was a thief and drug dealer with a criminal record.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-was-apparently-a-17-year-... />

All this has been reported in the news. The kid did drugs, he was kicked out of school for fighting. What was he doing in that neighborhood?

#15   2013/07/14 04:37PM
    jackiejones

I'm so glad I live in Canada and our Neighbourhood watch doesn't carry firearms. I love gun control. If I see suspicious activity, I call the police and let the trained law enforcement handle it. I would never approach a stranger with a gun.

#16   2013/07/14 04:54PM
    maja

Quote romeroh:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Go Eric Braeden!!

I Agree, Zimmerman is guilty as sin, he stalked the kid down and shot him. Not every black kid in a hoodie is a thief. Zimmerman was trying to play cops and robbers, he should be behind bars.

WRONG!

The Facts:

- There were reports of the neighborhood homes being broken into by Black teenagers.

- Zimmerman thought Martin looked suspicious, so he followed him to see if he was breaking into houses.

- Martin was on the phone with one of the witnesses and said "some creepy cracka is following me", then went and confronted Zimmerman, while still on the phone. This was told by a witness of Martin's!

- Zimmerman gets out of the car to talk to Martin.

- Trayvon takes Zimmerman down and starts banging his head on concrete somehow, so Zimmerman takes out his gun and shoots.

- It was SELF-DEFENSE!

The Jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Accept it and move on.

Since when does a neighborhood watch person have the authority to make judgements on who is allowed in their neighborhood.If Mr Zimmerman was so suspicious of this young man he should have waited for the police officers to handle this matter.All your facts are based on what Mr Zimmerman has said, and I guess you think he wouldn't lie to keep himself out of prison. Since the only other party to this is dead, excuse me for not believing all these "facts" and just because the jury was so easily swayed to believe his and his lawyers horse manure, doesn't mean I will.So,I won't move on, but by all means, you can.

#17   2013/07/14 04:59PM
    jackiejones

Quote maja:
    Quote romeroh:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Go Eric Braeden!!

WRONG!

The Facts:

- There were reports of the neighborhood homes being broken into by Black teenagers.

- Zimmerman thought Martin looked suspicious, so he followed him to see if he was breaking into houses.

- Martin was on the phone with one of the witnesses and said "some creepy cracka is following me", then went and confronted Zimmerman, while still on the phone. This was told by a witness of Martin's!

- Zimmerman gets out of the car to talk to Martin.

- Trayvon takes Zimmerman down and starts banging his head on concrete somehow, so Zimmerman takes out his gun and shoots.

- It was SELF-DEFENSE!

The Jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Accept it and move on.

Since when does a neighborhood watch person have the authority to make judgements on who is allowed in their neighborhood.If Mr Zimmerman was so suspicious of this young man he should have waited for the police officers to handle this matter.All your facts are based on what Mr Zimmerman has said, and I guess you think he wouldn't lie to keep himself out of prison. Since the only other party to this is dead, excuse me for not believing all these "facts" and just because the jury was so easily swayed to believe his and his lawyers horse manure, doesn't mean I will.So,I won't move on, but by all means, you can.

I agree. I don't understand this cowboy mentality. This isn't the Wild West and random citizens should not patrol the streets with fire arms and shoot people.

#18   2013/07/14 05:01PM
    maja

[quote]Quote TexasGurl: What was Trayvon doing in that neighborhood?

If you do some research on this kid, you'll learn he was a thief and drug dealer with a criminal record.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-was-apparently-a-17-year-... /> First off he was staying with his father's girlfriend and her son who stayed in that neighborhood.The kid didn't have drug record or criminal record.The only drugs that were found was pot residue in a plastic bag that was found in his school locker.He was suspended from school for coming in late, and also graffiti he and other kids do.Some of these websites have been found to be false and racist,thank for contributing in this nasty garbage.

#19   2013/07/14 05:24PM
    ajsp35801

EB has a right to say whatever he wants just like any other human being. I don't know why people think differently.

#20   2013/07/14 06:04PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote maja:
    First off he was staying with his father's girlfriend and her son who stayed in that neighborhood.The kid didn't have drug record or criminal record.The only drugs that were found was pot residue in a plastic bag that was found in his school locker.He was suspended from school for coming in late, and also graffiti he and other kids do.Some of these websites have been found to be false and racist,thank for contributing in this nasty garbage.

Thank you for setting these suckers straight!

For TexasGurl to actually site a website known for agenda-driven disinformation, as a source of creditability and then advice readers to "do their research" was enough for me to spit out my coke and crack up.

I swear, these people wouldn't know how to find their butts if you gave them a map and a GPS receiver. Not the brightest in the bunch, boy; but again, thank you for giving readers the 411 on who Trayvon Martin was and why he was in the neighborhood.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list