List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!

Started by le_mustache at 2013/07/14 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 12:09PM, Views: 6832, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/14 01:50PM
    Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!
    le_mustache

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 12:44PM
    #2   2013/07/14 01:59PM
    Re: Eric Braeden Speaks Out on Zimmerman/Martin!
    On a Clear Day

Good for EB! He's got a right to his opinion. That one lady didn't agree with him so she said she and her hubby would stop watching him on Y&R, just because she has a different opinion?! For heaven's sake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 02:00PM
    #3   2013/07/14 02:25PM
    FL senior fan

Winner is Zimmerman, he was found not guilty by a Jury!

#4   2013/07/14 02:32PM
    Yale Steam

Quote FL senior fan: Winner is Zimmerman, he was found not guilty by a Jury!

He is still guilty! I don't care what that so-called jury said!!

Go Eric Braeden!!

#5   2013/07/14 03:25PM
    romeroh

Quote le_mustache: Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 3h
    For the jurors to be instructed to forget about the context of the tragic events in FL is stunning! Here is a wannabe cop in pursuit of an

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 3h
    An innocent teenager, having been told by the real cops to stop his pursuit, continues anyway, feeling mucho macho bec he has an effing gun,

Then confronts scared teenager, who was the REAL "man"&decides to defend himself, &in ensuing scuffle the "wannabe" gets scared &shoots boy!

Question is: who the f..k started this confrontation?? Wannabe cop did! Don't sell guns to men who question their own manhood!!

Kathie Hernandez ‏@yellowdaisy19 3h
    @EBraeden If you are listening to the news and you didn't listen to the case then you are being completely misinformed!!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 2h
    @yellowdaisy19 & so do U not so famous person have the right 2 comment. I followed this case carefully & think jurors disregarded context

Harold ‏@HaroldBuck 3h
    @EBraeden Eric, I think you're great, but please, enough. None of us were there when it happened. There was not enough evidence to convict.

@HaroldBuck excuse me?

TMG ‏@ToniGeiselman 2h
    @EBraeden if he started it he should have been prosecuted no one knows so presumed innocent. Yelling on the tape is the case don't know who.

@ToniGeiselman how can one ignore the cops telling him not to approach the victim?? he clearly ignored warning of police!! That's thecontext

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 3h
    @EBraeden he wasn't told by real cops. It was suggested by a 911 dispatcher, who has zero authority. Get the sand out your vagina.

@TheArmyVeteran I won't take your tweet SERIOUSLY (not serious)! Ever study grammar??

Kathie Hernandez ‏@yellowdaisy19 2h
    @EBraeden the difference is you have a voice and yes I am not famous, that's why you should be careful with what you put out there!!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 1h
    @yellowdaisy19 "be careful"?? you obviously have the SAME right to say on youR twitter what is on YOUR mind!bec I do a soap I don't??

connie caldwell ‏@conniecaldwel17 2h
    @EBraeden CALM DOWN YOUR ACTING LIKE VICTOR NEWMAN

@conniecaldwel17 oh, I'm very calm, Connie! Couldn't be calmer! You have a nice day!

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 1h
    B*tch, fcuk grammar, i'll slap you RT @EBraeden: @TheArmyVeteran I won't take your tweet SERIOUSLY (not serious)! Ever study grammar??

@TheArmyVeteran hahahaha!

Knicker Bocker ◔_◔ ‏@TheArmyVeteran 1h
    Who the fcuk are you anyway. How the fcuk did you get a check you old fart?@EBraeden

@TheArmyVeteran have a great day, boy!! And now I'm going to block your ass!!

Kathy ‏@katusry 1h
    @EBraeden I'm sure you have never lived in a neighborhood where these innocent children break into your home and take what they want.

@katusry kathy, if a single woman or head of family has a gun in house &kills intruder, I completely understand that! But not when wannabe

@katusry wannabe cop goes "hunting"! Different story altogether! Am Not against right to bear arms, but against wholesale selling of them!!

Brenda ‏@BrendaMarieHide 2h
    @EBraeden So sorry you got involved with this. My husband and I love to watch you on tv. No longer.

@BrendaMarieHide well, that's too bad! Have a nice day, Brenda!

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden 58m
    Didn't mean to rile people up!! The old Romans used to say: Pax vobiscum! May peace be with you! Appreciate all of you& ur diverse opinions!

:winner Eric Braeden

EB is wrong. The jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Respect the scales of justice!

#6   2013/07/14 03:25PM
    romeroh

Agreed!

#7   2013/07/14 03:25PM
    JUJU41

Quote Yale Steam:

Go Eric Braeden!!

I Agree, Zimmerman is guilty as sin, he stalked the kid down and shot him. Not every black kid in a hoodie is a thief. Zimmerman was trying to play cops and robbers, he should be behind bars.

#8   2013/07/14 03:29PM
    Barbyboo

Omg all this bad language hope they shut this down this is a soap opera board for fun

#9   2013/07/14 03:30PM
    romeroh

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Go Eric Braeden!!

I Agree, Zimmerman is guilty as sin, he stalked the kid down and shot him. Not every black kid in a hoodie is a thief. Zimmerman was trying to play cops and robbers, he should be behind bars.

WRONG!

The Facts:

- There were reports of the neighborhood homes being broken into by Black teenagers.

- Zimmerman thought Martin looked suspicious, so he followed him to see if he was breaking into houses.

- Martin was on the phone with one of the witnesses and said "some creepy cracka is following me", then went and confronted Zimmerman, while still on the phone. This was told by a witness of Martin's!

- Zimmerman gets out of the car to talk to Martin.

- Trayvon takes Zimmerman down and starts banging his head on concrete somehow, so Zimmerman takes out his gun and shoots.

- It was SELF-DEFENSE!

The Jury ruled NOT GUILTY! Accept it and move on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 03:31PM
    #10   2013/07/14 04:11PM
    TexasGurl

What was Trayvon doing in that neighborhood?

If you do some research on this kid, you'll learn he was a thief and drug dealer with a criminal record.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/27/trayvon-martin-was-apparently-a-17-year-...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 04:12PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list