List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Started by Chuckyducky at 2013/07/13 08:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 04:03PM, Views: 12775, Replies: 267
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/07/19 09:19PM
    Re: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!
    Chuckyducky

Quote shalaydra75:
    Quote justme1015:
    Quote hotspice58: GZ if half Hispanic/half white. His father is a white judge. An AA woman shot a gun, trying to get out of an abusive situation, didn't hurt anyone, used Stand Your Ground, and got 25 years. Why is that? A white man with a gun stands in front of a house with an AA family; cops do nothing. White high school kids with beer chase an AA kid, white cops do nothing. Who's race-baiting? Blacks are responding to the treatment we've gotten over the years.

The reason the SYG rule didn't apply in this case was because the woman had a restraining order against her husband, thought he was gone, went into the house to get some of her things and he was there. They had an argument and she went outside to her car, got her gun, but then returned inside the home. Even though she didn't hit anyone when firing the gun, the fact is... because she went back in willingly, knowing she was putting herself in danger, she couldn't claim SYG.

The real bottom line is that in Marissa's case no one was injuried. GZ overstepped his bounds when he got out of his vehicle which resulted in a teenager's death.

Thank you!

An unarmed teen was killed by an armed adult who followed the teen, got out of his car and murdered him. By the way, did I forget to mention that Zimmerman was carrying a KelTec 9 mm pistol holstered slightly behind his back. Somehow, he managed to get a hold of his weapon while his head was, allegedly, being beaten against the concrete floor but no matter. The case is over...and Trayvon is dead.

Oh and one more thing...Zimmerman was found NOT guilty! Lol, isn't that beautiful? Killed a kid but he was found not guilty! Anyway....

#182   2013/07/19 09:34PM
    shalaydra75

Chunky-it is worst than you stated. TM's body was found in a grassy area. The holster was black, the gun was black and behind GZ's back, according to GZ. How did TM see that gun in the dark? If he did not see the gun, he could not have reached for it as GZ stated.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 09:37PM
    #183   2013/07/19 09:39PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote shalaydra75: Chunky-it is worst than you stated. TM's body was found in a grassy area. The holster was black, the gun was black and behind GZ's back, according to GZ. How did TM see that gun in the dark? If he did not see the gun, he could not have reached for it.

It beats me! TM had to be wearing night-vision goggles to spot that sucker in the pitch dark and we all know what Trayvon had in his possession on that night. The frack out of here with this goddamn verdict. I still can't believe it! It just pisses me off!

#184   2013/07/19 10:06PM
    Barbyboo

What about all these gangs people get shot innocent people its not all white shooting black...we have to make laws to protect all...and sueing ffor money? O j wife's parents sued and won oj paid zip

#185   2013/07/19 10:21PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Barbyboo: What about all these gangs people get shot innocent people its not all white shooting black...we have to make laws to protect all...and sueing ffor money? O j wife's parents sued and won oj paid zip

It cut me off. Sorry. But if you sue because you feel wronged in civil court and win. How does that work. One guilty. One not? Who really won?

#186   2013/07/19 10:22PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Barbyboo: What about all these gangs people get shot innocent people its not all white shooting black...we have to make laws to protect all...and sueing ffor money? O j wife's parents sued and won oj paid zip

Yes, everyday, innocent people are killed by guns, which is why we should all support gun control.

#187   2013/07/19 10:39PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Barbyboo:

It cut me off. Sorry. But if you sue because you feel wronged in civil court and win. How does that work. One guilty. One not? Who really won?

I don't know the answer to your question. I'd first need to know what the lawsuit is about.

#188   2013/07/19 10:42PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Chuckyducky:

Yes, everyday, innocent people are killed by guns, which is why we should all support gun control.

Tell that to our lame congress. ...not even background checks. Time for term limits on these guys

#189   2013/07/19 10:47PM
    daisyy

Its not right, what if friends of other kids in that neighbourhood goes for a visit and zimmerman comes out with is gun again and kills them. That would be awfull. Hé should be in prison for life for killing an innocent little boy like Trevon, who did not do anything wrong. Sad really sad.

#190   2013/07/19 11:01PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote Chuckyducky:

Tell that to our lame congress. ...not even background checks. Time for term limits on these guys

What would you recommend?

(I had to look this up, I'm sorry to say)

The House of Representative has 2 year terms but they'd also have an unlimited amount of terms. For example, John Boehner (the incompetent windbag that he is) is serving his 12th term for the 8th district of Ohio. He could be re-elected until the day he dies.

The U.S. Senators has 6 year terms but they can be elected back in office for unlimited amount of time as well.

In both cases, their terms are unlimited and I think that's unfair seeing that a lot of them seem to lose touch with the people who've elected them. So on that scare, I totally agree with you.

There definitely should be term limits for Senators and House representatives...or should I say, our inept congressmen and women.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 11:02PM
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list