List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Started by Chuckyducky at 2013/07/13 08:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 04:03PM, Views: 12919, Replies: 267
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/15 06:39PM
    Re: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!
    Day-One-Fan

Your so full of it.

#92   2013/07/15 06:55PM
    Barbyboo

Quote barkingdog: Maybe if the media and politicians would have keep their nose out of it the verdict may have been different! I am still trying to figure out why DOJ would file a civil rights lawsuit against Zimmerman when a court has found him not guilty but I guess we will all have to see how it plays out. It amazes me how some of these cases get so much media spin (ex. Casey Anthony, Jodi Aris) when there are other crimes going on a lot worse. A woman in my town was arrested a few months ago for killing 4 of her children but I have not seen that on Nancy Grace, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC or any other media other than local. Just saying!!!
    now that's a good point

#93   2013/07/15 06:57PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Day-One-Fan: Fact and truthful
    Another fact if I had a gun I would not be screaming for help, Trayvon's last words were screams for help.
    actually we don't know who was screaming even the experts didn't know naturally both sides said it was theirs

#94   2013/07/15 07:02PM
    Lapcat55

In 513 Days Between Trayvon Dying and the Zimmerman Trial Verdict, 11,106 Blacks Have Been Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Bet you won't hear this on the Lame Stream Media....those statistics don't fit the political agenda of racial pimps like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton...

www.soopermexican.com/2013/07/14/in-513-days-between-
    trayvon-dying-and-the-zimmerman-trial-verdict-11106-
    blacks-have-been-murdered-by-other-blacks/

#95   2013/07/15 07:03PM
    Lapcat55

Ignored by media: Zimmerman voted for Obama, tutored black kids

Why isn't the Left talking about this??? Doesn’t matter to them if you are liberal/Democrat. They will destroy anyone if doing so will further the agenda. Hopefully George has learned a liberal lesson and votes Republican in the next election....

www.examiner.com/article/ignored-by-media-zimmerman-
    voted-for-obama-tutored-black-kids

#96   2013/07/15 07:03PM
    Barbyboo

There are alot worse cases but people don't picket and riot..this is too much about one case. And truth is we don't know what really happened and we never will, just hope the family heals but no one heals with loss of child my prayers are with them...

#97   2013/07/15 07:06PM
    Cat12

Quote hubbardfan: Save your breath, Maja...these people don't 'get it' and never will; the laws aren't stacked against them like they are for us, THEY do all the victimizing (lynchings, etc.), but WE get profiled, stereotyped, and accused of being the 'biggest racists'! Go figure! You're absolutely right, it's all good for them b/c they don't ever have to worry about a son or daughter getting killed for no other reason except the color of their skin. That's why, even though there were 6 women on the jury and 5 were mothers, the MAJORITY OF THEM WERE WHITE and couldn't relate to the Martin family's experience! I'm sure the other one got overruled, we'll never know! RACE is our 237 year-old cancer that's never going away b/c whites continue to deny its existence and refuse to talk about it or own up to any responsibility for it! They dump it all on others! This is what we're up against, and I for one, am sick and tired of it! I refuse to live in fear of some racist heathen w/a gun!I just know this country is in big trouble!

I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. I'm white and I know I treat everyone with respect. I know that I'm not responsible for any victimizing or lynchings. I feel like I've been stereotyped. Just this weekend in new Orleans a young woman that worked in a restaurant was murdered by 3 young men for her tips. She happened to be white and they were black. I never thought once all black people were bad, there is good and bad in every race. This story had lots of media coverage with Zimmerman looking guilty but when it went to trial there just was nit enough evidence to convict him. I think he would have done the same thing if he was a white, hispanic, or chinese teenager, if he thought they looked suspicious. Don't get me wrong he should have never followed him but this being a race crime, I don't agree with. And being racist certainly goes both ways.

#98   2013/07/15 07:07PM
    Lapcat55

M-DSPD Cover Up – The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool…

Interesting article about "Golden Boy" Trayvon....

October 2011

criminal report never filed....

criminal investigation never opened...

pressure from Chief Hurley to avoid criminal reports for black male students...report written us as "found items"

information to Miami-Dade Police property room to sit on shelf unassigned

theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-
    cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-
    backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

#99   2013/07/15 07:15PM
    Ms Ayers

[quote]Quote Lapcat55: M-DSPD Cover Up – The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool…

Interesting article about "Golden Boy" Trayvon....

October 2011

Tutoring black kids and voting for Obama does not make Zimmerman a non- racist and there were a lot of lies told on trayvon about what was in his backpack but I don't care if he weapons in it zimmermans had NO RIGHT TO STALK AND KILL THIS CHILD NONE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 07:17PM
    #100   2013/07/15 08:01PM
    shalaydra75

Quote Joy T: It is so apparent that the media wants to create a problem between ALL races and religion. All of our ancestors who lived in that day are dead and buried. We should all turn the news off and get on our hands and knees and pray to God for the Martin family and George Zimmerman.

TM was in the wrong place that night. It certainly should teach us all not to cut through other people's yards while walking ( which I have been guilty).

GM - WRONG for ever getting out of his vehicle but getting out of his vehicle was NOT breaking the law.

TM - 17 year old hot tempered teenager may have thought the old fat guy was going to molest him since that is constantly happening these days so he started to fight GZ.

GZ - As his trainer testified, GZ was fat and slow with very little strength so in my humble opinion, I think he was scared to death when his head hit that cement. He did what most anybody would do if they had possession of a weapon, he used it.

It was a horrible tragedy. Every HOA in the country should NOT be advising neighbors to patrol neighborhoods.

We are living in dangerous times and one's race doesn't have a thing to do with it. We are not safe in school, grocery stores or inside our homes.

GZ was found not guilty because the jury felt he was defending himself. I just spent 1 year serving on a Grand Jury and trust me, we take this duty very seriously.

GZ is free but he will have to live with this tragedy for the rest of his life. We all know the mentality our soldiers face after killing someone.

I personally will not throw stones at GZ but will keep him in my prayers.

TM was visiting his father so he was in the right place. He was a 17 years old so i am sure his curfew was later than 7:00 and that he was old enough to be left alone.

Since he showed no remorse on the Hannity show, I believe he will be footloose and fancy free if he is not is punished. Since GZ is a violent criminal who has been shielded by the power of his father, the judge, i am sure he will kill again.

Moreover, the message of this case that every weak, cowardly bully will feel embolden to shoot and kill.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 08:11PM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list