List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!

Started by Chuckyducky at 2013/07/13 08:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 04:03PM, Views: 12928, Replies: 267
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/13 08:06PM
    Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!
    Chuckyducky

They agreed that he shot 17-year-old Martin Trayvon in self defense and found him not guilty of all charges.

How do some of you feel about the verdict's decision?

#2   2013/07/13 09:00PM
    Re: Off-Topic: Geoge Zimmerman was found not guilty!
    Calmie

God is in control, the boy is in a better place, he Zimmerman still has to live with the fact that he ended a child's life. He will never be at peace. NEVER.

#3   2013/07/13 10:50PM
    carmelkiss

It is my belief that although the verdict said not guilty Zimmerman will suffer as long as he lives. Many people from all walks of life feels a certain amount of injustice. I am saddened by the outcome but not surprised. Society has made great strides where race is concerned however there is still work to do!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 10:51PM
    #4   2013/07/13 11:07PM
    shalaydra75

From listening to GZ's statements on the Hannity show and his lawyers' statement, I do think that he has any regrets. He may live in fear of the DOJ filing civil rights charges against him or TM's family filing a civil lawsuit against.

#5   2013/07/14 01:48AM
    soapoperapimp

zimmerman meet karma

#6   2013/07/14 02:02AM
    tiddies

I am disgusted with the verdict. He stalked and hunted down a young boy and shot him dead.. then when asked about it he said he would change nothing if he could/./. wtfffffffffffff he killed a kid who had a bag of skittles and a freaking drink.. the next kid to be killed could be mine.. or yours.. I think we should all feel outraged.. this bastard followed this kid and shot him dead...

#7   2013/07/14 02:49AM
    velocity

Hi Chucky ducky, I am saddened by the verdict. I feel George Zimmerman was On a Power Trip. Things didn't go as he thought it would and he didn't come out the hero. In the other thread, Many good points were brought up. Yours and blue501s Points were spot on. I feel sympathy for Trayvons Martin's family. How sad they must be because one man wanted to play cop And their son is gone, Forever.

#8   2013/07/14 03:53AM
    FL senior fan

Surprised, but the charges did not fit the incident. Lots of blame being placed on "outside sources" for GZ arrest after Sanford Police initially ruled it self-defense, no case.
    GLAD IT'S OVER FOR US; WILL NEVER BE FOR BOTH FAMILIES.

Lots of "what if's" being said on TV now; What if GZ had not gotten out of his car; but then What If TM had not been here because he was expelled from school for fighting? Just saying...it was not cut and dry...good presentation by both State and Defense. Wonder how the Home Owner's Assn. feels now that they settled with Martin's for $1.2Million, with Jury ruling not guilty? Also heard thru a friend in Sanford that so many of those Condo/Townhomes immediately went on the market after this incident, because of criminal behavior and robberies. I followed the trial and felt it could go either way...both sides (Attys) did their jobs well.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 04:02AM
    #9   2013/07/14 06:35AM
    barkingdog

Maybe if the media and politicians would have keep their nose out of it the verdict may have been different! I am still trying to figure out why DOJ would file a civil rights lawsuit against Zimmerman when a court has found him not guilty but I guess we will all have to see how it plays out. It amazes me how some of these cases get so much media spin (ex. Casey Anthony, Jodi Aris) when there are other crimes going on a lot worse. A woman in my town was arrested a few months ago for killing 4 of her children but I have not seen that on Nancy Grace, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC or any other media other than local. Just saying!!!

#10   2013/07/14 06:42AM
    Sportyster

I read this today and it basically sums up everything I think about this case

The fundamental danger of an acquittal is not race riots, it's more George Zimmermans

The outcome of this is that that people can profile, stalk, instigate a confrontation then kill, all in the name of "self defense".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 06:42AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list