List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Support Sharon thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Support Sharon thread.

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/07/13 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 10:26AM, Views: 1748, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/07/16 02:17AM
    Re: Support Sharon thread.
    Yas25

Quote MotoMoto24: The more crap the writers write for her, the more I want to support Sharon. All I want for Sharon is for her to get well and please give her a family. People to genuinely, love and care for. She needs to feel like she belong.
    This fan would not desert you when you are at your lowest point. I stand by you.

MotoMoto if you don't mind me saying I always love your posts on Sharon and you always say what I am thinking sometimes and would love to see you posting in the No Bash Sharon Fan thread discussing current Sharon storylines and just discussing the character

#32   2013/07/16 05:28AM
    Blue 501

I don't like her present storyline (again) but I will always love the character Sharon and admire the star who plays her, Sharon Case.

#33   2013/07/16 06:31AM
    SlimLin

I am new to posting, but I have been reading this message board for years and I have been watching Y&R for about 35 yrs. I give Sharon Newman all my support. The writers have not been good to her. I have not watched the show this week because I am upset at how they are crucifying her; also, there are a lot of mean people on this board.

#34   2013/07/16 07:15AM
    ThornsandRoses

I have always loved Sharon, both the character and the actress. But right now, I so fed up with the garbage this regime is dumping on the viewers that I am about ready to dump all things associated with Y&R. And I do mean all things including the advertisers, everything CBS, and all things Sony.

#35   2013/07/16 10:01AM
    jilltidwell

Quote Yas25: I am so happy to see this thread. I see so many Sharon fans here that I do not see in the NO Bash Sharon Fan thread. So I would love to see more of you posting in the No Bash Sharon thread and discussing her storyline.

I love this thread too. She deserves to be happy.

#36   2013/07/16 10:14AM
    habbyfan

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Gypsy12: Sorry, I know that this is supposed to be a support Sharon thread, but, we all know that she is at yet another very 'needy' point in her life again and up to something drastic without much regard for what she is about to do to hurt the others involved. Wait and see ........... this is going to be a very bumpy ride.

There are plenty of rag on Sharon threads.

And Yet,here they are! What does that mean!

After reading the Michael Fairman Interview, I'm sure but ... it sounds as though we will seen more of this Sharon ... SC goes into great detail to describe how Sharon's mind works.JMO

#37   2013/07/16 10:22AM
    habbyfan

Quote Yas25: I am so happy to see this thread. I see so many Sharon fans here that I do not see in the NO Bash Sharon Fan thread. So I would love to see more of you posting in the No Bash Sharon thread and discussing her storyline.

That is very true,there are a lot of Sharon fans.

#38   2013/07/16 10:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sjogirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: At least SC is not leaving Y&R.......

We get to see Sharon everyday, I am so happy!!!!

P.S....It has to get better, can't get any worse!

Ain't that the truth! Thanks for posting, that is definitely the way to look at it!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list