List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Support Sharon thread.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Support Sharon thread.

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/07/13 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 10:26AM, Views: 1745, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/15 02:38PM
    Re: Support Sharon thread.
    laurie6

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote LoganH8tr: Is Sharon going to do something else in addition to switching the paternity results, that she is going to need support for?

All I have been reading is posts basically bashing her because she isn't perfect. That is why I started this thread.

That's exactly what happens to everyone else on this show they get bashed for not being perfect nothing different, The writers said she would hit a rock bottom and then build back up ,maybe this is it.

#22   2013/07/15 03:18PM
    jilltidwell

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Gypsy12: Sorry, I know that this is supposed to be a support Sharon thread, but, we all know that she is at yet another very 'needy' point in her life again and up to something drastic without much regard for what she is about to do to hurt the others involved. Wait and see ........... this is going to be a very bumpy ride.

There are plenty of rag on Sharon threads.

That is why I made this thread.

#23   2013/07/15 04:21PM
    FL senior fan

Love the character; She was headed in the right direction till Adam used and dropped her. Hate this switched DNA storyline...makes no sense how should could have even gotten on to a medical computer to change the letter! She's no Kevin!
    HEAL SHARON, and let her be happy. Bring Sam back to town or perhaps Nikki's single doctor and Sharon can build a relationship? Just saying....enough already, writers!!!!

#24   2013/07/15 05:16PM
    On a Clear Day

Come on writers- years of sh*t on Sharon is getting old. Can't we see a crumb of happiness for one of the few vets left on the show?

#25   2013/07/15 05:43PM
    Rilynne

Quote FL senior fan: Love the character; She was headed in the right direction till Adam used and dropped her. Hate this switched DNA storyline...makes no sense how should could have even gotten on to a medical computer to change the letter! She's no Kevin!
    HEAL SHARON, and let her be happy. Bring Sam back to town or perhaps Nikki's single doctor and Sharon can build a relationship? Just saying....enough already, writers!!!!

I agree she seemed to be doing a lot better before getting involved with Adam. He is toxic for Sharon. I also agree she is no Kevin. This turn of events is ridiculous. Sharon is not traditionally a mean person. She would not do these things to win back Nick. I support the character but just hoping it gets better.

#26   2013/07/15 08:22PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote LoganH8tr: Is Sharon going to do something else in addition to switching the paternity results, that she is going to need support for?

All I have been reading is posts basically bashing her because she isn't perfect. That is why I started this thread.

Oh ok. I thought maybe there was some other spoiler of something else drastic she was going to do.

Those threads that are bashing her are not bashing her because she isn't perfect, no one is perfect and the viewers know that. I know I don't expect ANY character to be perfect. I think those threads that are bashing her, is because she refuses to change and at some point people expect some kind of evolution of a character, not a continuous regression. She is knowingly doing harm without any good intentions. I think that is why she is being bashed.

I just had a question and you answered it. I'll leave now. Carry on.

#27   2013/07/15 09:45PM
    distant drifter

She will always have my support. I have never thrown her under the bus and never will.

#28   2013/07/15 10:34PM
    MotoMoto24

The more crap the writers write for her, the more I want to support Sharon. All I want for Sharon is for her to get well and please give her a family. People to genuinely, love and care for. She needs to feel like she belong.
    This fan would not desert you when you are at your lowest point. I stand by you.

#29   2013/07/15 11:00PM
    Figgy652

Quote jilltidwell: I wanted to start a thread supporting Sharon. Let show Sharon Newman our support.

I was just staring to like the Sharon character again. Wham! Today...same old damaged pathetic character. Writers have ruined her and they are not done yet. They may just destroy her for good. Hate they have her doing this crap!

#30   2013/07/16 02:08AM
    Yas25

I am so happy to see this thread. I see so many Sharon fans here that I do not see in the NO Bash Sharon Fan thread. So I would love to see more of you posting in the No Bash Sharon thread and discussing her storyline.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list