List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who's Chelsea's greatest victim??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's Chelsea's greatest victim??????

Started by Kendrick1994 at 2013/07/13 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:27AM, Views: 957, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/14 09:45PM
    Re: Who's Chelsea's greatest victim??????
    Chuckyducky

Quote Kendrick1994: Adam, Billy, Dylan or her unborn child????

My pick is the unborn child!

Adam already suspected she was "playing games". His pull towards the baby and his dejected scenes as of late tells me this baby could bring him back from the brink of self-destruction but if it is not addressed soon and if he is forced to watch this child grow up without knowing him, the experience can prove very painful.

I'm not sure about Dylan. Normally, a man would ask "is it mine" or seek a paternity test but Dylan seemed uninterested in investigating the truth and instead accepted it at face value. It's weird! Men don't usually do that.

Billy doesn't have any say in the matter. His involvement in the paternity fraud is moot.

So yeah, I think, when all is said and done, that the ultimate victim would be the child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 09:47PM
    #12   2013/07/14 09:56PM
    ski lady

Let me state that I abhor what Chelsea is doing. It is wrong and she has several "victims."

However, look at the situation from her (professional con/fairytale hopeful) viewpoint. She has found a man who is kind and real and loving. She knows he will be faithful to her and a good father to her child. He wants a family. Dylan is Mr. Perfect Family Man.

Adam is not kind and he's so much smarter than she is--he could outcon her any time. She isn't sure he would be a faithful husband (he kissed Sharon) and she believes he would wrest the child from her, should they not remain together. So she is willing to give up millions of dollars with Adam in exchange for Dylan. It is a well-thought-out con and she believes neither man will ever find out the truth, so it will work.

What's wrong with her scheme (besides the obvious) is that too many people know. Sooner (I hope) or later, the truth will be revealed. Until then, the biggest victim is Adam. When the truth is revealed, Dylan becomes the biggest victim.

#13   2013/07/14 10:02PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote ski lady: Let me state that I abhor what Chelsea is doing. It is wrong and she has several "victims."

However, look at the situation from her (professional con/fairytale hopeful) viewpoint. She has found a man who is kind and real and loving. She knows he will be faithful to her and a good father to her child. He wants a family. Dylan is Mr. Perfect Family Man.

Adam is not kind and he's so much smarter than she is--he could outcon her any time. She isn't sure he would be a faithful husband (he kissed Sharon) and she believes he would wrest the child from her, should they not remain together. So she is willing to give up millions of dollars with Adam in exchange for Dylan. It is a well-thought-out con and she believes neither man will ever find out the truth, so it will work.

What's wrong with her scheme (besides the obvious) is that too many people know. Sooner (I hope) or later, the truth will be revealed. Until then, the biggest victim is Adam. When the truth is revealed, Dylan becomes the biggest victim.

Well stated. I agree 100% and have nothing more to add.

#14   2013/07/14 10:20PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote ski lady: Let me state that I abhor what Chelsea is doing. It is wrong and she has several "victims."

To anyone else, Adam was a pariah but to Chelsea, he was her prince and he remained so until she miscarried their first child.

After all, we're talking about the man who saved her life and the life of her son, Johnny. This is the same character who encouraged her to get her G.E.D. This is the same man who encouraged her to turn down Victor's bribe to leave town and instead make her own way through life. Adam is the man who was her emotional support when she gave Johnny up for adoption and he was the knight in shining armor who got on one-bended knee (on a rainy night) and proposed to his lady-love.

This a man who was open and honest to Chelsea throughout their friendship and most of their marriage (prior to the miscarriage) and he's also the man who demanded that no one, least of all his sister, was allowed to disrespect heron his watch.

Adam LOVES Chelsea. Make no mistake about that and yes, he is flawed and he definitely mucked up his marriage by skewering his priorities in favor of deadening his grieve but throughout it all, he LOVED HER. She was his world and just watching him light up whenever she was in the room was enough to convince me that there was good in his heart.

With that said...any attempt to explain why Chelsea is lying about the paternity, when there hasn't been anything to prove Chelsea's fears, is absurd.

The real reason Chelsea neglected to tell Adam she was pregnant was because every time she tried to tell him, she was confronted with the specter of Sharon. It was Sharon that stopped her from admitting the truth. It was watching him with her that stopped her in her tracks.

She could not endure the heartache of loosing him to Sharon, while she grew with child, so kept her mouth shut.

Her fear is loving (trusting) Adam again, only for him to break her and so she did the one thing that would ensure the survival of her heart and mind, she lied.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 10:24PM
    #15   2013/07/15 02:43AM
    Tidd1es

Quote Kendrick1994: Adam, Billy, Dylan or her unborn child????

I wish I cared.. That whole story is an EPIC fail.. I ff the whole thing

#16   2013/07/15 04:27AM
    hopey pix

Dylan and her child,(and all the poor babies she lost)!!Dylan is so sweet!How long will it be before Jeff and Gloria wear her down again!!I bet that is what they'll do,so she becomes a con-woman again!!

#17   2013/07/15 06:16AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote hopey pix: Dylan and her child,(and all the poor babies she lost)!!Dylan is so sweet!How long will it be before Jeff and Gloria wear her down again!!I bet that is what they'll do,so she becomes a con-woman again!!

Becomes a con woman again? She hasn't learned her lesson yet and never stopped being a con. This s/l on the screen nearly every day is stupid and aggrevating.

#18   2013/07/15 06:53AM
    Charlie h

Her biggest victim is her mother, Anita!!!! Her mother knows ALL of what her daughter is trying to pull, and remember Anita is a con artist too. Chelsea can never and will never have one up on her mother until the truth about the baby is revealed.

#19   2013/07/15 07:03AM
    On a Clear Day

Chel threatened to cut Anita out of the hers and the babies life and said "you will never see this baby if you tell Adam he is the father" but I don't see Anita as too much of a victim. She's in a tough spot cuz she can't tell though or else risk losing her kid and grandkid I guess.

#20   2013/07/15 11:27AM
    countryMomof4

Her child is IMO. She needs to tell the truth.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list