List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Phyllis is killed off, will you drop Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Phyllis is killed off, will you drop Y&R?

Started by mimimak at 2013/07/12 07:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/14 10:35AM, Views: 3347, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/14 05:22AM
    Re: If Phyllis is killed off, will you drop Y&R?
    angel276

Never was a Phyllis fan. She harassed and humiliated so many people thru the yrs. Wont miss her at all.

#22   2013/07/14 07:06AM
    NovaScotia

Quote mimimak: I am not a happy camper with these rumors that Phyllis dies! What ARE these writers thinking? If MS was indeed forced out, they are really bonkers. Losing MS is a BIG loss IMHO.

I agree and I had intended to quit watching after her exit than on Friday I found this site and registered and had a blast posting and thought I might have to reconsider just so I could keep posting with you guys ...now after spending the weekend defending the post that won't die not so sure

#23   2013/07/14 08:02AM
    Jackie10

Nope Phyllis is not Y&R to me. It would take a lot more then her to get me to stop Y&R.

#24   2013/07/14 08:14AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote mimimak: I am not a happy camper with these rumors that Phyllis dies! What ARE these writers thinking? If MS was indeed forced out, they are really bonkers. Losing MS is a BIG loss IMHO.

I agree and I had intended to quit watching after her exit than on Friday I found this site and registered and had a blast posting and thought I might have to reconsider just so I could keep posting with you guys ...now after spending the weekend defending the post that won't die not so sure

Hey Nova Scotia Welcome to the Board! Had to laugh, yep, I've got a few posts out there that won't die either!
    Have fun!

#25   2013/07/14 09:02AM
    msbetty

I so agree with you. I hate it that they are getting rid of MS. There is no way they can recast the part of Phyllis. MS is the best at playing Phyllis. I just can't understand the writers of Y&R, why would they want to let one of the best they have get away. Please keep MS as Phyllis. Phyllis and Jack deserve a chance at some happiness.

#26   2013/07/14 09:07AM
    Sunnyflower

The show is so horrible, I can barely stick it out for the few weeks she has left.

It doesn't matter to me how they write her out at this point. They have already blown it.

#27   2013/07/14 09:28AM
    Coonfoot

Well, I won't stop watching because she's leaving because she wasn't the whole show. I understand why everyone is upset. Phyllis is a legacy character for sure. But, you got to admit that while MAB was writing, Phyllis was involved in every storyline. While her most fervent fans enjoyed every scene, the fans of other legacy characters got the shaft. I don't like that she's leaving because MS was Phyllis, but it won't ruin it for me.

#28   2013/07/14 09:33AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Coonfoot: Well, I won't stop watching because she's leaving because she wasn't the whole show. I understand why everyone is upset. Phyllis is a legacy character for sure. But, you got to admit that while MAB was writing, Phyllis was involved in every storyline. While her most fervent fans enjoyed every scene, the fans of other legacy characters got the shaft. I don't like that she's leaving because MS was Phyllis, but it won't ruin it for me.

Oh I didn't enjoy how MAB wrote her at all. Hated it actually and I quit watching a few times.

#29   2013/07/14 09:36AM
    On a Clear Day

MS is a good actress and every show needs gray characters but I don't care one way or the other if Phyllis lives, dies, is recast or whatever. I have become so beaten down, disappointed and desensitized by the steady dismantling of Y&R over the past 5 years, I don't get too passionate about any of the characters anymore. I just watch out of habit hoping for a bone to be thrown to my favorite vets even though I know it probably won't happen.

#30   2013/07/14 09:40AM
    tamkait12

Remember it was MS who left the show.. Not the Y&R staff who got rid of her.. Same with Dru.. they may kill her off with the chance she can "reappear" years later..... I wish MS the best and hope she does return in the future but her upcoming project she is doing looks great.. join her new project on twitter.. @staffordproject

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list