List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Kiss.........oh my.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Kiss.........oh my.......

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/12 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 06:59AM, Views: 5043, Replies: 72
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/07/16 06:43AM
    Re: The Kiss.........oh my.......
    sharon n nic...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Seems some people have it backwards, (or don't understand)it is so easy to be truthful with someone you don't love (you're not afraid of losing them) especially when the one you love, is your whole life, you (because you are human) do something that you know is going to upset them of course you are going to lie, you don't want to hurt them, let them down, or lose them, but in the end guess what, who was the first one he was "truthful" with Victoria, only after telling her, was he able to tell everyone else. Yes she kicked him out, why, because she knows how addiction works, and she knows, if they stayed together, he would just keep melting her heart, and making it harder for her to walk away, (making her an enabler, which is what most loves one trying to help become) because really, the only way he would stop, is if he lost enough to make him quit. Addicts need to hit rock bottom (hope that kiss was Billy's rock bottom, and he actually did go to a meeting). That is what I think that kiss was for.

Chloe isn't a threat, and mostly we are talking about the way Chloe is making a move on a married man, and she needs to go and find one that will really and truly love her, most of us don't hate Chloe, just don't like her making a move on Billy (what fan would like someone coming in and making a move on one of their favorites), and what we thought of the kiss, very embarrassing for Chloe.

Once again Victoria is thinking about Victoria.

She's married to Billy for better or worse....she just forgot about the worse.

Bottom line....

Billy is in trouble and Victoria should be there for him, but she is not!

Victoria to Billy "Being apart doesn't work for us, being together doesn't work for YOU" Her love can't stop him from gambling, and being together, he has no reason to stop

SHE IS TRYING TO HELP BILLY THE ONLY WAY SHE BELIEVES SHE CAN, AND SHE IS PREOTECTING HER "SON"

Victoria is protecting Victoria!

Billy has a problem a BIG PROBLEM what does Victoria do, she tells him to leave!

She wants Billy to handle it and get over it, with no SUPPORT from her.

#72   2013/07/16 06:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Tinkerbellz22: I admit I am biased because I am a Chilly fan but I thought the kiss was great. Billy was every inch the defeated man and Chloe was having none of it. She reminded him that he IS a good man (even if he screws up occassionally) and he is IS a good father despite what Victoria thinks. It was an honest and emotional exchange. And honestly Chloe owes Billy nothing. It's not like they have vows any more, and she was the one who took them serious the first time which makes her words even more true.

As for the kiss, Billy could have pushed Chloe away at any time. But I will chalk it up to them both being surprised it even happening. Which I think was the point. Kind of like at the hospital when they learned Delia just had a bug. Billy hugged Chloe and then they both jumped apart as if touched by a live wire and Chloe suggested Billy call his wife...the wife that then hung up on him. After their history them suddenly making out would not make sense. A surprise kiss and a surprised reaction out of both of them does make sense. Just like it makes sense that Billy tied to lessen the tension by giving Chloe an "out" in her comforting him.

Billy's addiction storyline has Victoria really showing her true colors. If it doesn't involve babies she can't be bothered. Victoria is not "giving him the reason to quit", if that was the case he would have quit already. What Billy needed she couldn't give him. Support. Victoria could have tried tough love while being supportive but her henpecking of Billy has gotten tedious and old. Chloe has managed to be supportive while also encouraging Billy to do the steps to get better. That is tough love. Big difference.

Hope they continue to explore these two because in these Billy and Chloe scenes I can finally see some signs of life in Billy and Chloe again.

Maybe Chloe should be worried about her own husband instead of Victoria's. But that's not what Chloe did; she wants a divorce and didn't have the courtesy to even call Kevin when Delia was in the hospital, Victoria is not talking divorce, she hasn't given up on her marriage. So, what's the difference? If what you say is true, that Victoria is not supporting Billy, then Chloe isn't supporting her husband, either.

Chloe doesn't want her marriage anymore.

#73   2013/07/16 06:59AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Tinkerbellz22: I admit I am biased because I am a Chilly fan but I thought the kiss was great. Billy was every inch the defeated man and Chloe was having none of it. She reminded him that he IS a good man (even if he screws up occassionally) and he is IS a good father despite what Victoria thinks. It was an honest and emotional exchange. And honestly Chloe owes Billy nothing. It's not like they have vows any more, and she was the one who took them serious the first time which makes her words even more true.

As for the kiss, Billy could have pushed Chloe away at any time. But I will chalk it up to them both being surprised it even happening. Which I think was the point. Kind of like at the hospital when they learned Delia just had a bug. Billy hugged Chloe and then they both jumped apart as if touched by a live wire and Chloe suggested Billy call his wife...the wife that then hung up on him. After their history them suddenly making out would not make sense. A surprise kiss and a surprised reaction out of both of them does make sense. Just like it makes sense that Billy tied to lessen the tension by giving Chloe an "out" in her comforting him.

Billy's addiction storyline has Victoria really showing her true colors. If it doesn't involve babies she can't be bothered. Victoria is not "giving him the reason to quit", if that was the case he would have quit already. What Billy needed she couldn't give him. Support. Victoria could have tried tough love while being supportive but her henpecking of Billy has gotten tedious and old. Chloe has managed to be supportive while also encouraging Billy to do the steps to get better. That is tough love. Big difference.

Hope they continue to explore these two because in these Billy and Chloe scenes I can finally see some signs of life in Billy and Chloe again.

Love this post too!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list