List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Kiss.........oh my.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Kiss.........oh my.......

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/12 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/16 06:59AM, Views: 4964, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/13 04:26PM
    Re: The Kiss.........oh my.......
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kerfuffles: I LOVED the scene and the kiss. Billy was being so open & honest with Chloe. The way he looked at her while she held his face in her hands then...BOOM.

It caught them both off guard. Billy was freaked out, but I think in part because he liked it. He's brainwashed into thinking he's gotta have whiney VIcky in order to live, and here he is learning that mat not be the case.

Billy could've pushed Chloe away. He didn't. Chloe pulled away when she realized she'd gotten caught up in the moment. If Billy & Chloe didn't have some feelings for eachother there, it would not have been so awkward.

I'll be interested to see where this goes from here and if Billy has any flashbacks of the kiss. We know from the leaked script page that Billy says he "hasn't thought of it once" since it happened, but I'm thinking we'll find out that's not the case.

I think Billy will think about that kiss more than he wants to....

#42   2013/07/13 04:32PM
    LucyT

I didn't see much heat there,JMO.I do love Billy to bad he's walking on the dark side again.Sometimes I adore Villy and sometimes I would like to slap Victoria upside her dumb Newman head

#43   2013/07/13 04:37PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day: I enjoyed it but I did think it was a bit tepid and they were both surprised and confused by it and tried to sluff it off. And Billy was not too into it. However, that is probably the way they should write their first kiss because otherwise people would be all over them saying how awful they are jumping each other's bones right away while still married to others.... even though Vicky left Billy, & Chloe has left Kevin. I don't think they want Vicky fans to hate on Billy too much. They are just teasing us showing us it could go either way so both fan bases will be hoping for more and better kisses from them, or else for Billy to go back to Vicky. Vicky is being such a brat though, it's hard not to root from Chilly.

Chloe isn't being a brat? Victoria was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, Chloe spent a night in jail, who has more reason?
    Chloe and Kevin have taken their rings off, Billy and Victoria have not.

If Victoria loved Billy and took their wedding vows seriously she would have stayed by his side and made sure he got help for his relapse, not promptly judged him, left him, and left him to escalate in gambling, and left the door open for Chloe to steal her man while she's out riding her high horse.

Victoria knows Billy is a lovable screw up and an addict and that chances are he would have a relapse when she signed onto this marriage. The sensible thing to do would have been to stick by him while he gets help right away so the situation would not blow up into a kidnapping scenario. His gambling was in the very early stages. She overreacted saying she and Johnny were going to be kidnapped. If she was so worried about that, she would have stayed and saw that he got help to extinquish the behavior BEFORE it escalated into something as bad as he got himself into a long time ago after years of high stake gambling all over the world when his mama and Jack bailed him out over his debts.

The writers just had her react this way to stir up trouble and make angst. Unfortunately for Victoria's character all this does is make her character look unreasonable and cold and make viewers feel sorry for Billy who is actually the one who did wrong and should be the one getting most of the bad press. Writing it like this also made a possible Chilly hook-up not seem so bad to a lot of viewers. Victoria's character is yet again the looser in all of this. She is a core character and they should be writing better for her instead of show-casing so many storylines for newbies on in the last 2 years, IMO.

If she stood by his side, why would he stop gambling, he says he wants to, but he isn't doing anything about it, he doesn't really want to, why would he, it isn't effecting his life all that much, and he is winning. Victoria was so disappointed, her taking off with Johnny didn't get him to a meeting, she is doing what she can to protect her child, and get him to a meeting, her standing by his side, might get him to a meeting, but it wouldn't stick, because he would be doing it for Victoria, do you people not watch the show, even Chloe said it has to be him that wants to straighten out his life, what would there be to straighten out if Victoria was still there. He would have no reason to stop.

I will say this, I am not buying the way Chloe and Victoria are acting, I am waiting for the scene with Chloe and Victoria, just watch, there is going to be a surprise.

This is so like Victoria if things don't go her way she's out!

If she loved Billy so much she would be there fighting for her marriage. But no she's not!

#44   2013/07/13 05:05PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day: I enjoyed it but I did think it was a bit tepid and they were both surprised and confused by it and tried to sluff it off. And Billy was not too into it. However, that is probably the way they should write their first kiss because otherwise people would be all over them saying how awful they are jumping each other's bones right away while still married to others.... even though Vicky left Billy, & Chloe has left Kevin. I don't think they want Vicky fans to hate on Billy too much. They are just teasing us showing us it could go either way so both fan bases will be hoping for more and better kisses from them, or else for Billy to go back to Vicky. Vicky is being such a brat though, it's hard not to root from Chilly.

Chloe isn't being a brat? Victoria was kidnapped and held at gunpoint, Chloe spent a night in jail, who has more reason?

If Victoria loved Billy and took their wedding vows seriously she would have stayed by his side and made sure he got help for his relapse, not promptly judged him, left him, and left him to escalate in gambling, and left the door open for Chloe to steal her man while she's out riding her high horse.

Victoria knows Billy is a lovable screw up and an addict and that chances are he would have a relapse when she signed onto this marriage. The sensible thing to do would have been to stick by him while he gets help right away so the situation would not blow up into a kidnapping scenario. His gambling was in the very early stages. She overreacted saying she and Johnny were going to be kidnapped. If she was so worried about that, she would have stayed and saw that he got help to extinquish the behavior BEFORE it escalated into something as bad as he got himself into a long time ago after years of high stake gambling all over the world when his mama and Jack bailed him out over his debts.

The writers just had her react this way to stir up trouble and make angst. Unfortunately for Victoria's character all this does is make her character look unreasonable and cold and make viewers feel sorry for Billy who is actually the one who did wrong and should be the one getting most of the bad press. Writing it like this also made a possible Chilly hook-up not seem so bad to a lot of viewers. Victoria's character is yet again the looser in all of this. She is a core character and they should be writing better for her instead of show-casing so many storylines for newbies on in the last 2 years, IMO.

If she stood by his side, why would he stop gambling, he says he wants to, but he isn't doing anything about it, he doesn't really want to, why would he, it isn't effecting his life all that much, and he is winning. Victoria was so disappointed, her taking off with Johnny didn't get him to a meeting, she is doing what she can to protect her child, and get him to a meeting, her standing by his side, might get him to a meeting, but it wouldn't stick, because he would be doing it for Victoria, do you people not watch the show, even Chloe said it has to be him that wants to straighten out his life, what would there be to straighten out if Victoria was still there. He would have no reason to stop.

I will say this, I am not buying the way Chloe and Victoria are acting, I am waiting for the scene with Chloe and Victoria, just watch, there is going to be a surprise.

You don't leave an addict alone and say "now go help yourself and I will be back when you can prove to me you can stop." They can't help themselves if you are not on top of them to babysit them. They will fail. They want to quit but cannot resist the temptation. They absolutely cannot go it alone especially if you are punishing them and shaming them at every turn. You've got to stay right by their side like Phyllis did with Jack during his detox and be supportive if there's any hope of them being successful at beating it. Vicky should not take it personally that he cannot stop. It's not about her and she should not condition her love and withold it because he is still relapsing. He needs help and she needs to be supportive and drag him to get help.

He isn't alone, he just doesn't have his crutch (and yes, that is what she is, even Nikki saw that), he has Jack, Traci, Jill, and yes Chloe (as a friend).

#45   2013/07/14 10:16AM
    villyforever55

I copied my post from another thread. Agree or not, this is how I see it.

As I recall, Chloe was trying to snatch up a Abbott/Chancellor heir and did everything she could to hook Billy, ending with her getting pregnant. Villy had a totally different beginning. After Billy dogged Victoria out over her affair with Deacon, she stopped on NYE, found him sitting on the curb outside of a bar, and she took him home. She wasn't trying to trap him or get anything from him, she just helped him when he needed it without expecting anything in return. Because of that, Billy saw something in her, and he was hooked from that moment. Chloe cannot compete with that. Billy wanted Victoria, and worked to get her. Sorry to say this, but Chloe was just a party girl for Billy, nothing more.

Villy Forever!!

#46   2013/07/14 04:28PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

You don't leave an addict alone and say "now go help yourself and I will be back when you can prove to me you can stop." They can't help themselves if you are not on top of them to babysit them. They will fail. They want to quit but cannot resist the temptation. They absolutely cannot go it alone especially if you are punishing them and shaming them at every turn. You've got to stay right by their side like Phyllis did with Jack during his detox and be supportive if there's any hope of them being successful at beating it. Vicky should not take it personally that he cannot stop. It's not about her and she should not condition her love and withold it because he is still relapsing. He needs help and she needs to be supportive and drag him to get help.

He isn't alone, he just doesn't have his crutch (and yes, that is what she is, even Nikki saw that), he has Jack, Traci, Jill, and yes Chloe (as a friend).

Oh, I agree, Billy doesn't have Victoria supporting him. At all. In fact, as Billy is begging for her support and help, Victoria was cruel enough to tell Billy he'll never be able to kick his addiction. Wow. Guess those "for better or worse" vows mean nothing to her despite FOUR WEDDINGS to Billy in three years.

All the more why I loved the Billy/Chloe kissing scene. Chloe "gets" Billy in a way Victoria never will.

I could care less that Billy & Chloe's relationship started out as just hot sex. As Billy told Jack when Billy didn't want to sign the divorce papers...Chloe "gets to him." There were unresolved feelings between Billy & Chloe that were never addressed.

I for one and happy it looks like Chloe & Billy are being revisited. That kiss played out exactly as it should right now and I loved it. Looking forward to see where it all goes.

#47   2013/07/14 04:54PM
    Kerfuffles

I'll also ad...if Chloe & Billy really have no connection and couldn't POSSIBLY pose a threat threat to Bicky, then why is the supposed Billy/Victoria "No Bash" fan thread now almost entirely devoted to bashing Chilly, Chloe & her fans? It all seems a very defensive reaction to a pairing & character that supposedly poses "no threat."

It's a soap. Anything can happen. The writers just have to write it that way. I don't know what will happen, but I don't personally see Chloe & Billy's re-connection ending with that kiss, particularly since we know Billy Miller and Liz Hendrickson are currently still shooting scenes together.

But we'll see. I'm just happy that, at least for now, the writers are re-visiting the Billy & Chloe. As even Victoria noticed, Billy & Chloe's chemistry has never gone away. "Chemistry doesn't just evaporate."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 04:56PM
    #48   2013/07/14 05:50PM
    ajsp35801

Quote villyforever55: I copied my post from another thread. Agree or not, this is how I see it.

As I recall, Chloe was trying to snatch up a Abbott/Chancellor heir and did everything she could to hook Billy, ending with her getting pregnant. Villy had a totally different beginning. After Billy dogged Victoria out over her affair with Deacon, she stopped on NYE, found him sitting on the curb outside of a bar, and she took him home. She wasn't trying to trap him or get anything from him, she just helped him when he needed it without expecting anything in return. Because of that, Billy saw something in her, and he was hooked from that moment. Chloe cannot compete with that. Billy wanted Victoria, and worked to get her. Sorry to say this, but Chloe was just a party girl for Billy, nothing more.

Villy Forever!!

But oh, the power of the pen is mighty...billy could fall for her now or even be rewritten to have loved her all along! I, for one, do not want to see Chloe tread on by another guy...especially to billy. So I hope they onto go there if it won't be long term and true love.

#49   2013/07/14 06:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote villyforever55: I copied my post from another thread. Agree or not, this is how I see it.

Villy Forever!!

Billy lies to Victoria all time, there is no trust in their relationship.....

If something doesn't go Victoria's way, she out!.....

If it works for Billy, he doesn't care what Victoria thinks..

Billy doesn't act like a man that is in love with his wife.

Yea, Villy forever!

#50   2013/07/14 06:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

Oh, I agree, Billy doesn't have Victoria supporting him. At all. In fact, as Billy is begging for her support and help, Victoria was cruel enough to tell Billy he'll never be able to kick his addiction. Wow. Guess those "for better or worse" vows mean nothing to her despite FOUR WEDDINGS to Billy in three years.

All the more why I loved the Billy/Chloe kissing scene. Chloe "gets" Billy in a way Victoria never will.

I could care less that Billy & Chloe's relationship started out as just hot sex. As Billy told Jack when Billy didn't want to sign the divorce papers...Chloe "gets to him." There were unresolved feelings between Billy & Chloe that were never addressed.

I for one and happy it looks like Chloe & Billy are being revisited. That kiss played out exactly as it should right now and I loved it. Looking forward to see where it all goes.

Good Post!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list