List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 17466, Replies: 297
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/12 03:22PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Gemini50

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower: You can count on one hand the number of threads I have ever started on this board and I have been here about 6 - 7 years.

I have put up with the non-stop crap that Summer is not Nick's, when every child but Fen has questionable paternity. I put up with the freaking gloating when those same people got the "story" they wanted.

Well here you go. It's being addressed and put to bed. Enjoy.

You know, it's never over on a soap. I'm a SN/SC fan and she was brilliant today. She even overshadowed Summer's performance, who is also a great actress, also.

I totaly disgree. SN/SC a very overrated actress. Summer acted volumes around Sharon and will continue to do so.
    Summer is brilliant and at such a young age. Brilliant work
    Summer/Hunter King.

#82   2013/07/12 03:24PM
    Blue 501

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

So, do you suppose they ARE grooming her to fill Phyllis's shoes? Sharon burned down the ranch, Phyllis burned up Sasha.
    She altered Nick's DNA test, Phyllis got pregnant & had someone mess up the DNA test so she could have Dannie Romalotti.
    Sorry, writers, nothing Sharon has done lately puts her in the league of evil in which Phyllis has reigned for so long.

#83   2013/07/12 03:25PM
    YR2013

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

This is a soap and it's never too late. Many were saying it's Faith's hair, so then if so be it, Summer is still in question. Sharon messed with it, no one can deny that, but there is no 100% conclusion as to whose hair was test. Sharon isn't the first character to mess with a DNA test, she's way behind the times when it comes to such crimes.

#84   2013/07/12 03:27PM
    YR2013

Quote Blue 501:

Thank you Blue. They are leaving the doors wide open on this one and it could still go either way.

#85   2013/07/12 03:27PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Do we know for sure it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush?

and Summer is still questionable at being Nicks.

Nope.

Who's hair was in the brush.

#86   2013/07/12 03:27PM
    KeepingItReal

Sharon is just wrong....

Fan or not.....wrong I'd wrong

No debating that

#midone

#87   2013/07/12 03:30PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Blue 501:

But we still don't know who's hair it really was.

#88   2013/07/12 03:34PM
    YR2013

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Do we know for sure it wasn't Faith's hair in the brush?

and Summer is still questionable at being Nicks.

Nope.

Who's hair was in the brush.

For sure now, it will be Summer's hair that was in the brush because the test yielded the results some wanted. I still say it can go either way.

#89   2013/07/12 03:35PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: I heard the pigeon say.....she had to switch it.....what we grasping for...

OP didn't fudge the Canadian update..

Thanks Sunny....i watched it too and my girl....Sharon is messed up and she justifies her madness.

No wonder she had the psychiatrist before her fooled....even with the stolen goods.....shes good (I know....past history)

But as a poster that use to like this character.....I see this same twisted pattern....woe is me....

Thank you so much KIR. Woe is me indeed.....

#90   2013/07/12 03:35PM
    elizadolittle

I completely agree with you. I posted a thread a while back saying they should ALL take a test. Jack should take one for Summer and Kyle. Nick should take one for Summer and Faith. Then we would know for sure and be done with it.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list