List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18336, Replies: 297
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/12 03:11PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    KeepingItReal

She is playing head fames with her baby girl too.

I was so shocked when she twisted what she said to Faith in front of Phyllis

#72   2013/07/12 03:12PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

So if it turns out to be Faiths hair than Nick is her Father and we still don't know about Summer.

That's what I'm thinking because the Phyllis fans were saying that it's Faith's hair from the brush if it should come back unfavorable. It could very well still be out in left field when it comes to Summer.

The sky could be green. Move on. Phyllis fans this and that.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

ETA: Didn't you just introduce yourself as new?? But you know so much.

Yes, I a new and I also stated that I read this board each day for the recaps, didn't I? You don't have to take an attitude because I'm asking a legit question. It was said on many threads I read that the hair could be from anyone and it was from Faith. That I do remember so I'm asking the question, what if it's Faith's hair that was tested and it came back as a match? That's all I'm saying.

I also said from the beginning the hair could have been anyone's. But it looks like they are going in a different direction, IMHO.

#73   2013/07/12 03:13PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

So if it turns out to be Faiths hair than Nick is her Father and we still don't know about Summer.

That's what I'm thinking because the Phyllis fans were saying that it's Faith's hair from the brush if it should come back unfavorable. It could very well still be out in left field when it comes to Summer.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

here we go again....

I got no issues with akas....but don't play like you new.

#busted

#74   2013/07/12 03:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gardengal: Sunnyflower, when Sharon confessed to the dead but sainted Cassie - did she blame Adam for her actions? I know she's hooked on the Newman man parts, but sheesh if she did.

No she didn't blame Adam. It was all about resetting her family... He didn't come up at all.

Thanks!

No problem. He is out of this story, for now.

#75   2013/07/12 03:14PM
    Blue 501

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

#76   2013/07/12 03:15PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: She is playing head fames with her baby girl too.

I was so shocked when she twisted what she said to Faith in front of Phyllis

Oh well, she can let that child think she is dead and it's all good. What's a little head games??

#77   2013/07/12 03:17PM
    YR2013

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

It's easy to say....when it's a fact that she's sickly manipulating people and the fire stater did start it.

Mental disorder don't excuse bad behavouou......especially when continue to go against your doctors orders.

Much less she knows how to work the system to avoid any blame.

Please don't take the post personal. Sharon is a twisted character who switched the results cause she hot jilted by her daughters snatcher.

It's unfortunate that Summer found out she was a product of an affair..

Wait till a faith find out that she was too and that mommy took up with the man that gave her to her grandpa's ex wife...etc etc....

These kids....do they really have a chance in bubble land lol

The s/l with Sharon hasn't come to a conclusion yet so I can't say for sure what will happen, none of us can but from the s/l on screen right now, she's sick and that is a huge factor, like it or not. If she was doing all those things with a sound mind, then I'd say she needs to be in jail but then, who really goes to jail for crimes the commit? Who knows why she's not getting better, it could be Victor messing with her meds or it simply not working for her. When I watch this soap and see all the stupid, mean, manipulative things done by other characters in such a hateful way, I don't see the need to throw a sick woman under the bus because she's having psychosis. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 03:21PM
    #78   2013/07/12 03:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Blue 501:

Very interesting YR2013. A twist on the twist. Love it.

OMGG!!! It is TOO LATE! Regardless of whose hair was sent yada yada yada Sharon purposely manipulated the tests to make Summer's not Nick's!!

She did that and it can't be undone.

She has wrecked lives for her own personal gain. DONE AND DONE.

#79   2013/07/12 03:20PM
    YR2013

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

here we go again....

I got no issues with akas....but don't play like you new.

#busted

I'd have to do something wrong to be "busted". Carry one.

#80   2013/07/12 03:20PM
    KeepingItReal

I heard the pigeon say.....she had to switch it.....what we grasping for...

OP didn't fudge the Canadian update..

Thanks Sunny....i watched it too and my girl....Sharon is messed up and she justifies her madness.

No wonder she had the psychiatrist before her fooled....even with the stolen goods.....shes good (I know....past history)

But as a poster that use to like this character.....I see this same twisted pattern....woe is me....

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list