List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 17881, Replies: 297
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/12 02:39PM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    sharon n nic...

Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NovaScotia, Did they say that Nick was Summer's Father 100%?

Yep. Sharon knows it.

Yes

Thank you NovaScotia, I'll wait until Monday to see for myself.....

I have the episode on tape, when my son comes home from work I will ask him how to upload to youtube if we do I will let you all know and maybe you can watch it for yourselves tomorrow

Thank you!

#42   2013/07/12 02:44PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sooooo Sharon admits Nick is the father of Summer and she messed with the tests.

She did it for her family, to recreate her life, so it is OK to destroy Summer and Jack right?

Ohhh the anvils were falling on this one.

I don't put much into spoilers....

--------------------
    Thread starter, pleeeze tells us you did not see or hear this correctly!?? IF TRUE, writer's are absolutely insane and lousy writing....all this for not?

I watched it myself. I do agree that it is lousy in that both Phyllis and Sharon have once again been thrown under the Nick bus. That said, I have seen many threads ripping Phyllis apart for her mild role in this, and very few about NICK and his complete orchestration of it all.

So fair is fair.

#43   2013/07/12 02:44PM
    FL senior fan

This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 02:45PM
    #44   2013/07/12 02:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yes, they dash Sharon under the bus and she look like she love it......

Tweet tweet.....SC is doing her fans no favour...smh

Shick needs to get off my screen. The two characters are stuck in time.....their actions are "young" minded.

Pure nonsense.....i think I've outgrown this crap....
    Nah just bad writing and their flakyness

It is bad writing and the Cassie card has been murdered at this point. Enough.

#45   2013/07/12 02:46PM
    KeepingItReal

That's not a villain.....thats just cracked.

Her blah blah Adam dash me away....i had to change the paternity....

We could be that happy family like we use to.........

I was all for it before her marrying grandpa...and being her babysnatcher bootycall.

Nick wanting to marry his ex sister..

#twisted
    #cracked
    #foolishness

#46   2013/07/12 02:47PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: That's not a villain.....thats just cracked.

Her blah blah Adam dash me away....i had to change the paternity....

We could be that happy family like we use to.........

I was all for it before her marrying grandpa...and being her babysnatcher bootycall.

Nick wanting to marry his ex sister..

#twisted
    #cracked
    #foolishness

I hear you.

#47   2013/07/12 02:49PM
    YR2013

Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

#48   2013/07/12 02:52PM
    YR2013

Quote FL senior fan: This is way WORSE than her burning down the Newman Ranch. This has really hurt and destroyed so many lives. I hate this kind of writing; ranch burning exciting...but NOT THIS.
    Send her to the looney place, I'm done with this character!!

I don't understand how you can say that about Sharon considering how sick she is and yet you are not done with Phyllis because you like her and she's done this type of thing and look how many lives were hurt and ruined by that too. Sharon has a good reason for being messed up, Phyllis not so much and I'm not trying to deflect, I'm just asking where the logic is.

#49   2013/07/12 02:55PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yes, they dash Sharon under the bus and she look like she love it......

Tweet tweet.....SC is doing her fans no favour...smh

Shick needs to get off my screen. The two characters are stuck in time.....their actions are "young" minded.

Pure nonsense.....i think I've outgrown this crap....
    Nah just bad writing and their flakyness

It is bad writing and the Cassie card has been murdered at this point. Enough.

They made her death out to be a joke.

You remember when we use to say it'd like a broken record..........thats caddie, Sharon and Nick.

They've ruined their characters.

I'm thinking MS did a good thing when she handed in in walking papers....

Sometimes you need to call it quits and move on.

Shoot imagine if they gave PB this crap....

Oh no Sharon and nick got to go.......if this is what they bringing..

#50   2013/07/12 02:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote YR2013: Hi everyone, I am new on the board and just created this account because I had a question or maybe it's just an observation. I read this board all the time because I like some of the threads and some posters and funny. I also come here to read the recaps and spoilers each day.

The Phyllis fans were saying that the hair that was taken out of the brush could have been anyone. Many were saying that it could be Faith hair because they were not happy at Summer being Jack's child. Now my comment is, suppose the hair that was taken WAS Faith's hair and not Summer's. Where does that leave us with this twist and the results coming back as Nick being the father? OR, now that the results came back that Nick is the daddy, does that whole theory of it being Faith's hair fall to the wind because the Phyllis fans are now getting what they wanted? It can't be both, it can only be one and that is why I think the smart thing to do would be to take a proper DNA test, with all parties involved.

So if it turns out to be Faiths hair than Nick is her Father and we still don't know about Summer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list