List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Done and done. CDN Spoiler

Started by Sunnyflower at 2013/07/12 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 11:14AM, Views: 18328, Replies: 297
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 page:
    #291   2013/07/15 08:09AM
    Re: Done and done. CDN Spoiler
    Shickflick

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Sportyster:

I haven't been posting on the YR board much before today, but your second paragraph sounds very familiar...like I have read it recently.

Maybe it's because this is a sentiment that is shared by many viewers. With the backburning of our vets like Victor,Nikki, Vicky. Even Adam has been cut back, then we have MS leaving. Sharon fans should be thankful she's getting stories and not insignificant stories at that.

It does tick me off that the vets are getting put on the backburner...the same thing is happening on BB, but the favor is with the set of characters I don't like (the Logans).

My second fav on BB, Hunter Tylo announced she was leaving BB, hours after my fav on BB, Jacqui Woods announced she was taking a break...and this was just a couple days before MS announced she was leaving.

It is quite disheartening and now I no longer watch BB, but only read the updates every now and again.

I so agree... I quit watching BB long ago and finally quit reading the spoilers. Looks like the same here. MS leaving will only start the list of oldies going off. New writers are not getting it at all!

#292   2013/07/15 08:11AM
    Shickflick

Remember Sharon is talking to a ghost... who disappeared last week when she was talking to her... JMO

#293   2013/07/15 08:19AM
    Sportyster

Quote Shickflick: Remember Sharon is talking to a ghost... who disappeared last week when she was talking to her... JMO

If the talks with Ghost Cassie were valid when there was a "prophecy" child involved, they're equally valid now.

#294   2013/07/15 08:42AM
    granny45

Quote Sunnyflower: I'm going to bump my own thread like some others did about Jack being the father and yada yada yada.

Anvils falling and all that.

Ahhahahahahahhhhhhhahhhahahahhahaha... I knew Sharon messed with test. I knew it.

I knew that dingbat was behind it also! How ya been Sunny??

#295   2013/07/15 08:43AM
    granny45

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

Everyone was so quick back then to say Phyllis messed with the results......guess not!!

#296   2013/07/15 08:48AM
    granny45

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote NovaScotia:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Castro: So did she mess with the actual test or did she write the letter saying Nick isn't the father?

Some are saying Sharon overheard a message saying the results were in and then writes a letter saying Nick's not the father Only for them to get the results stating that Nick really isn't the father

WTH is going on? This is NOT good writing, it's annoying, don't bother to watch for the next 3 months type of writing.

Very Lame!

It gave flashbacks to the lab and her screwing it up to get the results SHE wanted.

What, I watched the episode and unless i some how missed it i did not see Sharon messing with any test, just the flashback of her listening to the doctor on the phone say the results were in and then her conversation with Cassie saying she changed the Letter

NovaScotia, Did they say that Nick was Summer's Father 100%?

Yep. Sharon knows it.

They SHOWED Sharon on todays show switch the results?

Sure did. She had a whole discussion with Cassie too.

And she is supposed to "love" Nick with all her heart - and she breaks his heart by taking away his daughter????? What a mixed up nut job she is!

#297   2013/07/15 09:00AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote Shickflick: Remember Sharon is talking to a ghost... who disappeared last week when she was talking to her... JMO

If the talks with Ghost Cassie were valid when there was a "prophecy" child involved, they're equally valid now.

Thank you!

#298   2013/07/15 11:14AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Sportyster:

LMAO. So true.

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list